LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Had A Little Leak Today :(

This morning I had my regular coffee then went out for breakfast (a few more cups of coffee). I was a little damp when I left the restaurant. I stopped at the supermarket and while shopping flooded my dry 24/7. I suddenly felt my left leg getting warm. My diaper was failing! When I got to the car I looked down and there was only a small wet spot on my jeans. Close call!

The next diaper order I make I'm going to order some kind of plastic pants. I only order for XP medical (discrete shipping). I was looking at their vinyl pants but then noticed their swim diaper. The vinyl pants would probably work just fine but the swim diaper looks more durable. I know the swim diaper would add extra absorption but what about protection around the legs and extra bulk over a dry 24/7. I need some advice thanks.

You must have sat in something wet.....because dry 24/7 don't leak...they can't, they are just to damn absorbent! Heck, I'm sure they will drain the glass you are holding if you're not careful!

As for plastic pants, thats always a good idea I guess, as they don't add any real bulk. if you want though, just for extra precaution, some lined pants would be even more useful.They are available at a few different places, and come lined with either flannel or terry cloth :thumbsup:

Thanks for the replies. Today I ordered some vinyl coated pants and a case of abriform extras (they're cheaper, and I still have a few bags of dry 24/7 left). I'm excited to see how the plastic pants work and the absorbency of the extras.

I just ordered some of the vinyl coated pants too. I didn't know XP offered them. Really excited to try them! I'm always in plastic pants, so something new will be fun.

Wear a quality diaper, use a "boost" pads - menstrual pads like Poise, slit in the back, - or other "doublers" with another diaper with a slit back as a "soaker" will eliminate all "leaking". And, kiddies of today know nothing about plastic pants - especially those from BN4S or KINS, with enclosed elastics - which address "leakage" really well, NEED to consider plastic pants even over disposable adult diapers!

Leakage is YOUR problem caused by YOU. Get your ass informed...

I always put a booster in my diaper. I usually use Tena Overnights with slits on the back. They make even drug store brand diapers super absorbent. Sorry that happened to you.

Paxy :huh:

Yeaa!!! My order from XP came in! The vinyl pants seem pretty heavy duty. I'm testing the absorbency of the extras right now. I wet 2 times with no leaks. They are more discreet than dry24/7 or x-plus. Tonight I will drink a lot before bed and see how the vinyl pants do with leaks. At just under $1 per diaper they are very good for times that I don't have a lot of time to wear all day.