LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Are You Buying This Month?

Guest gnappies

Yeah...I have the "old school" 3G currently and the original contract has ran out with it, but I can upgrade for half the cost for the new one. Then the clock begins again for trading up phones.

We've just ditched out iPhone 4's at work, (not 4S, one bloke got one and nobody can see the point of the extra cost). All switched over to Samsung S2's and Sony Experia S, good phones. Big leap forward from the 4. But.... if you just want to switch on a go, the iphone is still the best by miles. If your a little big tech savvy or use a lot of business applications, the newer androids are superb.

uh this month..... i think i am jsut going to buy

1)diapers (duh?)

2) A couple gargoyles

3)Brakes for my motorcycle

4) food. seriously that's about all i plan on buying. MAYBE a game.... haven't decided on the game.

We've just ditched out iPhone 4's at work, (not 4S, one bloke got one and nobody can see the point of the extra cost). All switched over to Samsung S2's and Sony Experia S, good phones. Big leap forward from the 4. But.... if you just want to switch on a go, the iphone is still the best by miles. If your a little big tech savvy or use a lot of business applications, the newer androids are superb.

I want the new iPhone because I am used to them. I already have everyrhing thru AT&T U-Verse...cable, internet and cell. I would say that I am pretty tech savvy, and I wished that Apple had a contract with Flash player, but that won't stop me from getting a new one. I just have other priorities right now. :thumbsup:

I bought the following nappy samples:

1x Tena slip maxi medium

1x Tena slip super medium

1x Tena slip plus medium

1x Molicare super plus large

1x Molicare super plus medium

1x Depends unisex all-in-one pants super medium (cloth like cover)

1x Attends slip 8 medium

1x Attends slip 9 medium

1x Attends slip 10 medium

1x Molicare soft super medium (cloth like cover)

1x Abri Form plus medium

1x Abri Form super medium

1x Abri Form x plus medium

1x Tena flex maxi medium (cloth like cover)

1x Molicare air active plus medium

1x Molicare air active plus large

1x Molicare air active extra medium

1x Molicare air active extra large

1x Molicare air active maxi medium

1x Molicare air active maxi large

1x Molicare air active super large

The Molicare air active maxi are actually pink, and have cloth-like sides and the rest is plastic.

21 samples in total, shame they didn't have any Molicare air active super medium and Abri Form Extra medium left...

Also got a sample of Lille classic plus extra medium which is still plastic covered unlike the Lille supreme fit maxi they didnt have anyway... 22 samples now.

Well I hear everyone, buying gas is probably the biggest expense. I drive an F 250 Diesel, my fuel is up over $4 already. Just to make it feel a little less painful I made a joke of it and got $111.11 then stopped pumping. And still did not have full tank. Ouch ! Was planning a driving trip to Alaska from Florida next summer, now looks like I'll just have to be happy watching Gold Rush & Alaska State Troopers on Nat Geo channel.

Guest gnappies

Well I hear everyone, buying gas is probably the biggest expense. I drive an F 250 Diesel, my fuel is up over $4 already. Just to make it feel a little less painful I made a joke of it and got $111.11 then stopped pumping. And still did not have full tank. Ouch ! Was planning a driving trip to Alaska from Florida next summer, now looks like I'll just have to be happy watching Gold Rush & Alaska State Troopers on Nat Geo channel.

If it makes you feel any better.

Based on £1.45 per litre standard unleaded (not super of Diesal, which will be dearer). I make it after coverting to US gallons to be about $8.69!

As he said, turntables( meaning 2), I'm very sure he means the dj ones.

I used to dj and used the Technics 1210 MK2 decks with Ortofon Concorde DJ S carts (the long blue ones).

She, but other than that you are correct. :)

i just found $50 worth of gift cards to barnes and nobles...so i'll be buying some stuff tomorrow! and i recently learned i have mod intolerances to gluten, whey (which is in all animal milk products) egg whites, vanilla bean, sooooo my coworker told me about this store that sells only gluten free foods and many are dairy free... so i've been exploring all the fine foods there.

Just had to order a new cord and a spare belt for the sewing machine. Of course the machine would develop a short/broken wire just as I'm trying to finish up a book on sewing sissy clothes (Sissies' Guide to Simple Sewing) coming out later this year. Maybe I can find some editing projects and do some photographs that don't require a sewing machine. All the outfits are done and photographed, so it shouldn't be a problem.

• 4 weeks later...

Final Fantasy XIII-2 ps3 game

I did order a pack of Tena slip maxi medium, but changed my mind now until next month, are my bank funds would be very low otherwise....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Littlest Hobo season 1 and 2 dvds.

The Tube series 1,2 and 3 dvds.

A pack of 24 Tena Slip Maxi medium.

A plain black pre-washed V neck from Topman.

A black Jah Army t-shirt.

• 2 weeks later...

Not gonna be buying much of anything. My last trip cost me a bit, so I need to pay down some of that and other stuff before going shopping :( Oh well. I do want to try some of those tena slip maxies though,they sound way cool! there is a guy here in Calif who imports them, expensive yes, but if you're just getting a sample to try so you can see what youare missing out on :P then I guess it's worth it.

So basically I'll be 'buying' my way out of debt ;)

I got myself a 1985 Honda trx 125 quad runner that needs some tlc, needs a tranny fork, and a half moon gasket for the lighting circuit, and some other odds and ends, so that's where my money is going for a while, after this, I'm getting an old 1980's enduro or motocross bike.

Guest gnappies

I have had to buy a new, (well new to me :thumbsup: ) car. After stuffing my old one into the back of an 08 Audi A3, wrote my car off, wasn't worth much. So splashing the cash has been done!