LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Food Trivia

waynecook52

Twinkies? just kidding. I would guess Honey, it has natural anti fungal, anti biotic properties, and can even be used as a topical wound dressing and medicine.

Honey it is.They found one in one of the great pyramids.Would never even think about eating something that was 3500 years old.

Honey never goes bad unless it's contaminated. It will get granular but if you heat it, it returns to it's yummy liquid state again. Anf it's good for you, while sugar isn't.

I like this topic (Thanks Wayne!) so I'll add another "Food Trivia" question to keep it going ;) Someone else can pick up after this if they want to :thumbsup:

On a US TV commercial from the past, a girl proudly said "And I helped!" with a overdone southern twang to her actor 'Daddy'. What was the food product being advertised?

Bettypooh

Im going to say shake and bake.

We have a winner :groupwave:

The scene was "Daddy" commenting at how good the chicken he was eating tasted. The young girl said "It's Shake and bake and I helped!"

I think this was in the early 70's and the 'southern drawl' was terribly overdone- I've been all over the south and have never heard anything even close to that much of an accent. It even got a lot of bad press for making Southerners look bad :o Even the most genteel Charlestonian never spoke like that :whistling:

Next food trivia question please!

Bettypooh

We have a winner :groupwave:

The scene was "Daddy" commenting at how good the chicken he was eating tasted. The young girl said "It's Shake and bake and I helped!"

I think this was in the early 70's and the 'southern drawl' was terribly overdone- I've been all over the south and have never heard anything even close to that much of an accent. It even got a lot of bad press for making Southerners look bad :o Even the most genteel Charlestonian never spoke like that :whistling:

Next food trivia question please!

Bettypooh

Now that is one i remember well.?for you bettypooh,how many down south say yall?