LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Depend Real Fit (April 2012)

DailyDi

New pants coming in April. Got a sample today and they seem like a good improvement on the Depend for men underwear. Double thick waistband. Thick pad inside. Super-soft cloth outside. Really does feel like cotton.

post-1-0-59976900-1329948654_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-67597900-1329948663_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-79424600-1329948668_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-76363300-1329948670_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-11524200-1329948672_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-28203600-1329948673_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-59976900-1329948654_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-67597900-1329948663_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-79424600-1329948668_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-76363300-1329948670_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-11524200-1329948672_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-28203600-1329948673_thumb.jpg

Does the padding on the back as good as a diaper or is it just like all the other pull ups? I just hate how you feel that weird material they use for the sides on my bottom its very uncomfortable.

Just tried the free sample that came with the "Depends for Men" pull-ups. There are easily the softest and most like cotton-like diapers I've ever tried :D and they are every bit as 'passable' as regular underwear so even if exposed it would take a sharp eye to know you're wearing B) As a skeptic I do have to admit that these are definitely new and improved and not just the usual over-hyped advertising. The padding is a a little more tapered in the back for less bulges and the capacity slightly less, but still it's what you can expect from a product like this ^_^ The cover is a little more prone to leakage through it, but again not by a lot. I had to sit on a full one to get that effect- an equally filled regular Depends pull-up would have leaked past the leg opening instead, so the cover isn't perfect in comparison :whistling:

Just my guess, but I believe that these are going to replace the current "Mens" and "Ladies" product line because of their being this good. My only concern will be the pricing which I hope does not substantially increase :huh: I still prefer their current product line because I want to wear diapers which look and feel like diapers, not disposable underwear that happens to be a diaper too <_< so as long as they make them I'm staying with what I wear now but when the 'Silhouettes' hit the market I may switch to those- I am definitely going to try them. My wish is that they would make those in a lower-rise version, as my shape doesn't do full briefs as well. If they do this I'll be hooked, and happily so.These are available as a boxed bonus trial product in special bags of Depends for Men at the usual price- mine came from Walgreens but I'm sure other stores have the same. If you like softness these are as good as it gets for a pull-up :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

Would you say they are pretty comparable to goodnights? As in they are snug and have a high pad? My problem with pullups is they are always too loose. =/

thanks!

Paxy :huh:

I can't give you a direct comparison to Goodnites, but the sizing seems the same as regular Depends pull-ups to me, and the non-absorbent portions do seem to cling to the body a little bit better- more like cotton does :) I'd guess that if you can fit into Goodnites these and most other adult-intended products would be something of a looser fit :(

Bettypooh

• 4 weeks later...

I seen these in Kmart the other day and they cost more then the regular men's pull ups so I passed on them and got the regular men's pull ups as I would rather have more diapers in a pack for less money. This new pull up has less diapers and cost more. I am very happy with the absorbency of the regular men's pull ups although I do wish they had stand up leak guards like how baby/kids pull ups are made. Does this new pull up have stand up leak guards I. Them? I will probably buy a pack to day but I will most likely stick to the regular men's pull ups.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G G2X running CM9(ICS) using Tapatalk

I've tried the new Real Fit, they are very comfortable, but if you wear them to long the leg openings stretch out a bit much. They do last longer than the other depends pull-ups. I will be buying more.

So I got them... broke down and had to try them. They are the best pull ups I've tried for adults. Highly recommend them for occasional leaking. And they are so comfy!

Went out and bought myself and the wife a box of each. Must say these are very comfy to wear. They do not feel like you are wearing a diaper and very discret. Even if your shirt rises up and the rim of the brief is exposed noboday would know.

I've found these to be comfortable and convenient as well. If they would add standing leak barriers and a little more SAP, this would be a nearly perfect product. Really, how hard would it be?

• 4 weeks later...

I've never worn the Tena briefs, but these are easily the best diaper I have ever work for slow wetting and being discrete. Will definitely be buying these for a long time.

• 2 weeks later...

I've gone through a bunch of these recently and pretty much agree with what others have said - they're incredibly comfortable and discreet / not very "diapery". They are 10x more "clothlike" than other diapers I've worn that make that claim. So depending on what you like, you'll probably either love or hate them.

Two things I'd point out that have not been mentioned yet: these are definitely for "#1" and not "#2" - 90% of the absorbency is in the front and part of the rear isn't padded at all (I'm talking about the men's ones). And about people not noticing them if they're visible: they have very obvious seams down the sides and I've never seen underwear that looks like that. So if someone was pretty observant they might notice, although they probably would not identify them as diapers, just unusual underwear.

Oh and one other thing I find especially odd: they're not available in white! If you're like me and almost exclusively wear white undies, the color difference alone could be enough to tip someone off.

I wore some Real Fits with an insert on a few occasions, and later went into chat with Depend to inform about how they were working out. The lady said that she was happy they were working for me. With a Pampers 7, they indeed worked for light episodes, and even helped me stay dry while I was driving to one destination.. All I had to do, was swap out the Pampers 7 and continue with the same Depend Real Fit and a new insert. I inquired about whether or not they were designed to support that, and her attitude changed immediately: "We do NOT recommend an insert of ANY kind in our product. They are designed to be worn alone only". She offered no coupons, nothing. I went on to explain that KC needs to extend the padding all the way, front to back, and then install the standing leak barriers so they could work for people in my situation. Her response: "I will send your suggestions to our design team". Then, she disconnected chat before I could send another response. Later, I got back into chat, and inquired about the fit of the Depend Protection with Tabs, and the Depend Adjustable Underwear. She said that the Adjustable Underwear was designed so they can tighten with the tabs, or be refastened. And she also stated that the Protection with Tabs were designed so that the tapes go over the front, not the sides. Either way, she did not make me feel welcome in buying their products anymore. I finally told her that I will transition back to Goodnites, because they are the old standby for me, even with their more compact size. They hold up better these days, than they did 10 years ago. With that said, I Kimberly Clark will no longer be giving me new offers (coupons) or customer support for their Depend line of products.

Meanwhile: We can expect Kimberly Clark to be phasing out their tabbed products, in favor of the Real Fit pull-ups and lighter pads over the next few years. They have made it very clear to me that they do not support people with disabilities: Only women who have experienced pregnancy with certain side affects, or men who have had recent prostrate surgery. Everybody else can go to heck for all they care.