LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have You Ever.....?

I've been living with my gorgeous OH for nearly a year. I told her about my DL side before I moved into her house, mainly due to the fact I thought my wife would try and use my secret side against me to try and split my new relationship up.

My g/f said she loved me so much and knew that me being a DL does nt harm anyone else so she was comfortable with me wearing now and again to bed.

I have nt pushed it any further too much but I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that I'd like her to 'help' a bit more than just baby powder me and that if she was okay with it that she could put a nappy and a pair of plastic pants on me.

A few Sunday nights ago I got out of the shower and returned to our bedroom to find her waiting whilst holding a Lille maxi disposable and a pair of CosynDry bikini pants. She instructed me to lay down on the bed and proceeded to put the nappy on me making sure that it was taped up nice and tight and then worked the plastic pants up my legs eventually seeing that all the disposable was covered.

The feel and fit of that nappy was the best I have ever felt because not only was it done by an experienced mother but also done with the love of a soul mate and life long partner.

I hope to repeat the experience many times over the years ahead

All the time. I love pinning on a thick cloth diaper, pulling on a clean pair of plastic panties & looking at myself in the mirror.

I'm sure you look absolutely adorable ! I love to do the same thing, and sometimes, yes, it just works, and I come out and do a little fashion parade for my partner (mummy), and if the stars are all properly aligned she will say something like "don't you look cute" and my day will be made !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Has anyone ever put on a diaper and when you inspected it, it was just perfect? I talking about it fits just perfectly, forms to your body just perfect just like someone else did it and you don't want to take it off even if you have used it. Has anyone ever felt this way?

All the time, unless it's completelly saturated up the back and front and starts to feel itchy, for some reason my bum rashes much easier than between my legs,etc.

Or unless,leaking or clumping apart.

Pee smell doesn't bother me, actually it's an extreme turn on as I like watersports.

I've been living with my gorgeous OH for nearly a year. I told her about my DL side before I moved into her house, mainly due to the fact I thought my wife would try and use my secret side against me to try and split my new relationship up.

My g/f said she loved me so much and knew that me being a DL does nt harm anyone else so she was comfortable with me wearing now and again to bed.

I have nt pushed it any further too much but I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that I'd like her to 'help' a bit more than just baby powder me and that if she was okay with it that she could put a nappy and a pair of plastic pants on me.

A few Sunday nights ago I got out of the shower and returned to our bedroom to find her waiting whilst holding a Lille maxi disposable and a pair of CosynDry bikini pants. She instructed me to lay down on the bed and proceeded to put the nappy on me making sure that it was taped up nice and tight and then worked the plastic pants up my legs eventually seeing that all the disposable was covered.

The feel and fit of that nappy was the best I have ever felt because not only was it done by an experienced mother but also done with the love of a soul mate and life long partner.

I hope to repeat the experience many times over the years ahead

I find nappies with reinforced landing zones fit me the BEST, like the Tena Slip maxi and Bambino. As you can re-tape them if they sag/droop for a snug fit, unlike other nappies where the plastic cover can stretch and not fit snug then.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

This happened to me in 2001 with an old green Depends of all things. I wet it, and wet it some more. At least 5 wettings. All the padding was soaked, and it never leaked. It was indescribable. I was inflated with 'wet', was puffy with pee. It was...amazing. Thanks for the reminder!