LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Persuasive

Valisia

the humane society ... some good persuasive stuff there for or agains puttin animals down or the spaying/neutering

planned parenthood .... good persuasive stuff regarding birth control, abortion and at what age they can and cannot tell a teens parents

salvation army ... their adhering to the boyscout code which is against homosexuality

goodwill .... the hire many people with developmetal disabilities many of whom get insrance and money already and get hired over those without disabilities... good persuasive studf there

all of these have 'controversial' areas with people for or against them ....

or you could pick some of the smaller local charities such as food banks, free clothing banks, clean needle exchanges etc...

please note i am not expressing my beliefs here. ut rather some of the more popular contreversies as seen in the media relating to these charities

well persuasive implies u gotta pick a side and argue it ... u dont have to agree withit ... i say pick something controversial ... like why its wrong for good will to hire disabled people who already get medical and ssi over people who are unemployed with no other assistance .... make people squirm!!!

the humane society ... some good persuasive stuff there for or agains puttin animals down or the spaying/neutering.....

Make sure the "humane society" helps animals. The HSUS, (Humane Society of the US,) is a front for anti hunting, anti gun and other anti freedom issues, has no clinics, but has contributed large amounts to orgs that 'put down' immediately.

The Detroit area fortunately has MARL, (MI Animal Rescue League,) and a few other non kill shelters that I can't remember.

Check on those no kill shelters in your area. Donate and/or adopt if you can.

My two boys, orange/white tabbies, were walk-ins through the cat door. They don't get alomg, but still sleep on either side of me.

Another donation suggestion is Leader Dogs for the Blind in Rochester, MI. As the name says, they train dogs, and are a part of the Lions Club International charities.

I assume they will take cash donations, but don't forget to donate old eyeglasses to your local Lions Club so they can be recyled to the needy.