LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Riley Kilo Interview - Baby, One More Time

ohh it all makes sense here people... kcmo is clearly not talking about riley on the show.. that riley was a girl.!!! see no need to get upset, kcmo just is talking about someone completely different.

• Like 1
Guest diaperboykcmo

O'reilly is a guy lol. No seriously, Riley is a guy, pretending to be a girl. Not unless he has the full operation! My whole point has been, and continues to be. For those not knowing about this, some might see that show and be like wow. That person has some serious problems, wearing diapers and wanting to be a girl. I don't think that represents us all that well.

People are holding him up like he's some kind of hero lol! Not me! If you don't like it too bad!

wow i was being sarcastic. making fun of you for being such an obvious DB.... buuuutttt guess you missed that.... oh welll... sorta like you seem to be missing much when it comes to gender and respect... oh well... can lead a horse to water......

Guest diaperboykcmo

No Sara I knew exactley what you were doing. Why do you think I made the Bill O'reilly crack. Guess you were the one that didn't get it. Whatever name you called me, takes one to know one! LOL

O'reilly is a guy lol. No seriously, Riley is a guy, pretending to be a girl. Not unless he has the full operation! My whole point has been, and continues to be. For those not knowing about this, some might see that show and be like wow. That person has some serious problems, wearing diapers and wanting to be a girl. I don't think that represents us all that well.

People are holding him up like he's some kind of hero lol! Not me! If you don't like it too bad!

I have never put someone on ignore for just disagreeing with me, and you are on the edge of being put on ignore right now. Riley is as female as you are human. Deny her being female and you admit you are not human. You are a bigot and do not deserve the right to wear a diaper, you should stop living a lie and be yourself, a WASP.

Technically she is transgendered and identifies as female. While it maybe difficult to accept their gender identities (especially when you knew them when they were still living as a male), out of respect for those living as TG, it is appropriate to use the chosen gender. Riley isn't really pretending to be a girl, she is biologically a male, but living as a female. Whether somebody chooses to accept her choice is up to them, but as somebody who has decided to show compassion for people, I'm choosing to accept her choice. I know that it isn't easy for somebody to be transgendered, especially when they are questioning what their role is in life.

As to Riley representing us, she is who she is. On first site it is easy to get the "Who is this freak?" I had similar feelings when I first saw her videos (yes my 'gut' reaction to transgenders is just as juvenile as others), but I realize at worse she is completely harmless. To say that she represents all of ABs is like saying Al Sharpton represents all of African Americans, but she presents herself completely honestly and doesn't try to hide who she is. Those are very healthy attributes, and something I admire.

Obviously Riley gives producers a bit of a shock factor, which is why she has been on television so much. I'm sure somebody could choose to do a profile on me, but it would end up being such a boring show that C-Span might seem entertaining. A professional guy who chooses to sleep in diapers and will frequently also wear one during the day. Most people would think "Yeah, so what?"

Guest diaperboykcmo

@Spark.. That was my whole point. It's bad enough, or should I say hard enough. To try to tell your future gf, that you want her to baby you. If she sees the episode with Riley, she'll think wow TG, people think peope that want to be another sex has problems. Then you throw the AB stuff in the mix, it get's very complicated!

So many on here we're bowing at the alter of Riley, says he's a hero ect.

For me as a Hetrosexual, I don't feel that way! For my opinion, I get slammed with name calling ect.

Truley I don't care. I'm ab and I'm bipolar what a mix there lol.

We all have our problems, if this bothered me, I woudn't be on here!

But I think you're missing the point. Your insistence on using the male pronoun indicates that you don't accept her choice to living as a female. While I understand your feelings (I worked with a child who was a male, and started to identify as a female in high school. It was really hard for me to use her female name, but it was better for her if we did. It gave me empathy for TG's because I learned firsthand of all the turmoil that they go through (I'm also hetro, and grew up in a very conservative household). When you use the male pronoun you deny Riley her identity, and come across a bit arrogant and certainly intolerant.

I'm also very intolerant of name-calling by people who disagree with their politics. I live in the SF Bay Area and it is an epidemic here. In the mind of the SF Progressives, anybody who doesn't believe what they believe is obviously an intolerant bigot with facist tendencies (they equate everybody who disagrees with them with Hitler). I didn't read all the post, but if you felt attacked for your opinions, I'm sorry.

However, chances are if somebody has an issue with Riley being TG, probably won't accept a lot of other quirks. While I wouldn't exactly use the interview as way to introduce the topic to a girlfriend to the fact that I like diapers (I wouldn't use any of the television shows- except maybe 'Baby Ella' or the Tara Banks. However, if she watched it and I felt comfortable I might use it to bring up the fact. Regardless, the issue wouldn't be with Riley, it is with me. Riley may shock some people, but each time she gets on television is represents one more time that people see someone who is comfortable being what they are. They see that it has nothing to to do with children, and while Riley has issues (which everybody else in the world does as well- so that isn't unique), but has found a way to deal with those issues.

And most people are smart enough to realize Riley being TG (it is very obvious) doesn't mean that all AB's are TG. Just as it doesn't mean that all TG's are AB's. Those who don't probably won't accept anything outside of the 'norm' anyway.

Guest diaperboykcmo

@Spark, very insightful. I'll admit I haven't dealt too much with Tg's. Unfortuntley, I delt with one, and they had the full sex change, he and I used to be on the same ball team. He/She had the operation, not to long after that she killed herself!

I just didn't like how people on here was holding Riley up to be some kind of hero. For what.

There's been alot of people that have gone into the public with the ab stuff.

Once again, when I tell my future Gf, I don't want her to have seen this episode lol.

You had some very good points.. Thanks

@Spark, very insightful. I'll admit I haven't dealt too much with Tg's. Unfortuntley, I delt with one, and they had the full sex change, he and I used to be on the same ball team. He/She had the operation, not to long after that she killed herself!

I just didn't like how people on here was holding Riley up to be some kind of hero. For what.

There's been alot of people that have gone into the public with the ab stuff.

Once again, when I tell my future Gf, I don't want her to have seen this episode lol.

You had some very good points.. Thanks

Thank you. The fact that she killed herself after the operation only shows the turmoil that TG's go through, and why I admire Riley (hero is bit high, because I have no idea what else she does in her life. If this is all she does, and has no life outside of AB/DL world, then that is a shame).

As to AB's going public, it brings up a point that I've made several times. I believe I present as a fairly well-rounded individual (somewhat square) in the muggle world, and I'm fairly open of my feelings with my friends. However I have never revealed this part of me publicly to anybody I know personally, even to my dearest friends who I've shared almost everything else (even my suicidal thoughts). I believe my brother knows my secret, but nobody else. There are several reasons that I won't go public with this part of me, not the least is professionally. I hold this secret very close to my heart, and have only been tempted to reveal to one person.

Personally for me I have to think there are more AB's who present as completely 'normal' in public, and if we were to interact in public we would both never know either one of us shared an interest in diapers. And then we have people like Riley, Bret, Stanley who come on television and are exploited to some extent. There is no doubt that each one of those have demons that they are fighting, but also have tremendous courage (maybe unfounded) to expose a very intimate part of their life.

I have to think about the time that I was watching a preview for a Taboo episode with abasiophilia (lack of mobility fetish) with a friend. We both looked at each other with a 'WTF is that?" I began to wonder what he would think if he knew I choose to wear a diaper at night because I want to wet my bed. Like you said, it a very complicated issues, and all of us have issues that we are dealing with.

BTW, if I do decide to share this the friend I'm tempted, I would show her Riley's videos. However, she is also from Berkeley and shares the Berkeley acceptance. If I chose to share this with my father, I would chose another way to explain my desires.

I need to address a few things here.

First is that there will be no bashing or denigrating of persons who are TG or referring to them by a gender they do not want to identify as on this site. Gender neutral is fine.

Second is that you do not have to agree with anything or anyone you see here but there will be no bashing or denigrating of them based on your feelings or beliefs toward them. Debating the concepts they espouse is fine.

Third is that I am getting tired of the intolerance of certain persons who act hatefully toward other members and do not offer reasons for their disagreement or do not try to contribute to the discussion. This borders on 'trolling' and/or 'flaming' and I'm one of those who decides where that line is drawn. I don't give a rats posterior about whether those people find themselves banned or not, and if they feel the same way they will find themselves banned PDQ.

This site is for discussion, comment, and camaraderie- it is not going to become a place where people cannot learn from and enjoy the topics we talk about. Keep it civil even if you can't keep it pleasant.

Bettypooh

• 2 weeks later...

I Agree with BettyPooh my original post said do not (and i will not be polite this time ) start a FUCKING argument over what and who people are !!!.We are all human beings who i think just want to be acceppted for who we are if you don't like it smile and keep your mouth shut !! I thought this was a community for people to come on here and be acceppted for what they do .More and more im starting to think im wrong .Anyways goodluck to me as i see the haters are still out there (YAY just makes me stronger ) Just my opin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

IM a little surprised that a few people didnt pick up on or comment on the exceptional arrogance that Riley showed. She seems to think and expresses that she is right and good and everyone else is wrong and bad. And I have a little personal experience of her exceptional arrogance. Let me quote from the OP.

"I’m pretty big on the internet" Really? You are known by a handful of people. That is all.

"Stanley? He was on a show on National Geographic. He’s an older guy, very much overweight," So pick on the fat person while ignoring your own problems?

"There was also this woman, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivbLUFBUnVs, who was on a show called Secret Lives of Women, and she lost her job. She was a kindergarten teacher. It was a huge mess.

I’m un-fuck-withable. You can’t pull anything with me" The arrogance is just dripping from that statement as well as a whole slice of foolishness.

"My main goal of this whole thing was to get people to identify with me and feel comfortable around me, as opposed to some of the other TV shows where the people are kind of creepy or weird or overweight" And this is who you think is some kind of hero? A person that bags everyone? Someone whose only interest is in herself and her own opinions? Its all about her. You dont matter one iota - just her.

I'm shocked that you dont see through these antics.

• 2 weeks later...

OK. I know I'm a relative neophyte to this forum, but I've been seeing an AWFUL lot of angst percolating the boards over the past few days. I realize that the Internet is an open invitation to voice one's opinion, but is it REALLY too much to ask that folks refrain from directing personal attacks at individual forum members by name?

This thread was reasonably civilized until the finger pointing started, and this vitriol is not only counterproductive to the course of this thread -- but also seriously undermines the reputation DD holds as a beacon of rational discourse on the AB/DL lifestyle. Quite ironically, these sophomoric "pissing contests" only lend credence to those that view this community and this lifestyle with suspicion and contempt. You're doing nothing but perpetuating these stereotypes, while simultaneously alienating those of us who visit DD for its balanced and generally even-keeled perspectives.

Disagreeing with opinions is fine if done in a manner that does not infringe on personal dignities. Targetted mud slinging, name calling, and personal attacks on the other hand are not fine. Please try to maintain some respect for your fellow community members, even if you disagree with them. It's this distinction that sets DD apart from the more "undesirable" sites where this type of behavior is tolerated.

We're (you're) better than that.

**awaits inevitable evisceration for adding fuel to the fire...** :mellow: