LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stuck In Traffic

Earlier this week I was driving to a meeting and being evening peak hour, the traffic was very very heavy. I wear diapers to work every day, and that afternoon, I had started to feel the need to poop (which I usually do in the toilet). The problem is that it was already 5:50pm and the doors to the stairwells (where our toilets are) lock at 6:00pm, which meant that if I went then, it would have been time consuming to return to the office. Also, I didn't really have much time, and I knew that the place I was going had a suitable disabled bathroom where I could change, clean myself up and dispose of my diaper.

As soon as I left the office, the urge to make poop started intensifying and by the time I got to my car, it was almost too much. So whilst I was driving (or more accurately stopped) in heavy traffic, I let go and the poop started coming out. It was actually the easiest I have ever pooped in the car (which is not something I do all that often).

It felt really good for a while, but then as the traffic kept on not moving or moving slowly, I could feel the poop (which was quite soft) sowly start working its way both forward and up my arse crack towards my lower back. I sat like this for quite a while, and then even whilst driving I was eager to get there and change, but overall the episode was quite pleasurable. Needless to say, as soon as I arrived, I cleaned myself up and changed immediately.

Has anyone else had similar experiences? Have you been stuck in the car and unable to change a poopy diaper for a while?

I am like you, I use the bathroom to poop 99.9% of the time but the .1% am glad I wear diapers 24/7. Last month I was stuck in traffic in Los Angeles still over 90 minutes still I would be home and the urge hit hard. I was not able to pull off the freeway to find a bathroom so i just went in my diaper. I thought if I would go just enough to relieve pressure I would be fine, but once I started there was no holding back. That was the longest 90 minute drive home I can remember.

I often wear diapers when traveling long distances, just for convienance of not having to stop a lot to p-e. On one case some time ago, I was 4 hrs into my 5.5 hr trip to a remote hotel for the night, when I suddenly found I needed to take a dump, and was between rest stops on interstate. After about 10 minutes, I lost it and left a large mass in my already wet diaper. Too late to stop now, I continued on my way until I noticed the smell and realised that I couldn't check into my hotel like this, so stopped after about an hour to change. Much to my suprise, I found that my mess had spread enough that my top and back of slacks were noticably damaged, so had to go back to car again for change of cloths and saw an older couple that were in lobby looking at and probably talking about me on my return (maybe they had similar experiances in past?). I just looked away and went about my business-lesson learned, don't sit in messy diapers in a car any longer than necessary unless you have good protection over your diapers!

On my way back home from my partners once my car actually broke down on the side of the road with me needing to go...

After a little bit I couldn't really fight it anymore and climbed out and stood just of the hard shoulder and did my business. I don't think anyone noticed and I quickly changed in the back seat and threw my used one into the bin at which was fortunately placed before being able to sort the car out and leave.

I was wearing because I need to wear pretty much all the time anyway but I really don't like having messy accidents when I'm not in control of the situation

Anytime I'm not at work, I'm diapered. Once I went to a new mall several hours away from home, and got stuck in traffic- construction work was going on and they had 3 lanes closed down to one. I felt the urge for a BM, and since it was only me in the car and it looked like I wasn't going anywhere for a while, I went in my diaper. I felt immediate relief from the urge, but then I was stuck in a poopy diaper for 3 hours.

I was driving to my friends hunting cabin ( about a 3 hr drive ) I was diapered up as always and was somewhat wet already.About 2+ hrs in i got the urge to poop but i figured i could make it and kept driving. Well it was raining that day and i hit a thunderstom so heavy i had to slow down to about 20 mph as i couldn't see at all it was really bad. As luck would have it the urge got the best of me and i started to fill my diaper and couldn't stop doing so. When i did finish i felt great , i had never pooped while driving before and just may do it on purpose again. The best part was my friends wern't arriving till the next day so i got to enjoy for a while after i arrived.

I have definitly had those exsperiences. Driving in the car when you HAVE to go.... Thank god for diapers. (Though this has also happened to me when I was not wearing...all I can say is now, if I am going to be in the car for more than 3 hours. I get padded!