LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Documentry About Infantilism Being Made...

I'd actually have to go with true. A drib is just a bed with sides. Most adults could justify as that. Maybe even the being fed part as some lovesick couples do feed their partners bites of food. But the baby food? That is where the rationalization fails.

I'd actually have to go with true. A drib is just a bed with sides. Most adults could justify as that. Maybe even the being fed part as some lovesick couples do feed their partners bites of food. But the baby food? That is where the rationalization fails.

Precisely.

Rationalization? For whom? No matter how people decide to live this lifestyle there will ALWAYS be somebody somewhere who thinks ANYTHING we do is bizzare and is in need of corrective action. Riley, diapered up, and sleeping in a sleeper in a crib and Brett being fed babyfood in a highchair is an expression of AB tenancies and I find it strange that anyone who lives the AB/DL lifestyle feels the need to critique it....

When you break it down to its base level, nobody has any right to tell you how to live your life IF you aren't hurting anyone or doing anything illegal. We spend enough time trying to convince ourselves that we are all right without having to spend anymore effort trying to convince the 'regular' public of that.....

Why can't they use an attractive lady into diapers on one of these programs? I get tired of them portraying guys like Stanley...even the name is crazy and gives it all a "CSI episode King Baby" creepy aura.

Seeing some nice young lady into this would make non AB feel more comfortable with it then some harry ass old guy wearing a diaper that doesn't even fit right.

Missing my point. The vast majority of ABDL's aren't 24/7 wearers who go all out on furniture and clothes and accessories, basically allowing this fetish to devolve into an obsession (not saying this is an accurate description of Stanley, though it certainly was of Bret).

Hence, the progressively more extreme "cases" portrayed by the media have a secondary effect of desensitizing the viewers to much more "mild" forms. In other words, after seeing Bret and his 24/7 obsession, someone's not going to be nearly as shocked as they would have been to meet someone in RL who just wears a diaper once in a while for fun.

I agree 100% on this. It's to much to throw on the public. They need to show a young woman that wears diapers and likes to play baby a little bit...Not suck tits, eat baby food, be spoon fed, sit in stupid looking ridiculous adult size baby furniture and all that.

Showing guys like Stanley and Brent give it a creep ass message and meaning that the public will laugh about and be creeped out about.

There different types, AB/DL's maybe there would be a better understanding if the show showed the variety in several different aspects. From the closet DL to the far extreme of such as stanley or riley. The closet DL or AB could be interviewed in the form of shilouete then go to show how other handle their lifestyles and/or fetishes.

Yeah, I'm wondering that myself as I wonder what he would say with all this. Maybe he is watching and decided to go home and cry that no one wants to come and play with him on TV as he makes a complete fool of himself much like he did the last time around.

I am wondering why he's not defending himself or whatever because I do want to hear what he has to say right now. I want to hear WHY he wants to do this new show following the previous shit-storm that hit last summer and why he's willing to risk it all. If he says he's taking one for the team again, I'm going to laugh my ass off at him and say, 'I'm not part of the same team as you are, dude- far from it! HA!'

I really want to hear him try to defend himself.

BabyChris121675

Yeah, I'm wondering that myself as I wonder what he would say with all this. Maybe he is watching and decided to go home and cry that no one wants to come and play with him on TV as he makes a complete fool of himself much like he did the last time around.

I am wondering why he's not defending himself or whatever because I do want to hear what he has to say right now. I want to hear WHY he wants to do this new show following the previous shit-storm that hit last summer and why he's willing to risk it all. If he says he's taking one for the team again, I'm going to laugh my ass off at him and say, 'I'm not part of the same team as you are, dude- far from it! HA!'

I really want to hear him try to defend himself.

BabyChris121675

You're coming off like you're out for blood here, bro.

Maybe he is reconsidering his plan here. Maybe the sudden and very unanimous "DON'T DO IT" from the community has given him pause.

No reason to be nasty about it.

I don't want hurt feel Stanely and heard lose this lady in video but want so how other making fun of you who are not ABDL that see you as freak what is so wrong in my option. This is an example how people saw you and like mommy figure in your life to me sick not nice what's said in this.

http://youtu.be/7o5GjG6lEXY

http://youtu.be/NGg_7OhyGCM

Sorry if I came out like I wanted blood- I just want to understand why he wants to go back for seconds and do another TV show given what happened to him and all the above-mentioned videos that have popped up around the AB community in the past year since he did Taboo.

I just want to understand his logic- if I came off mean I do apologize for that. I just want to understand why he's wanting to do this show. That's all.

BabyChris121675

Is anyone else slightly unnerved that Stanley hasn't replied at all?

I'm starting to get the impression this thread is here just so he can get his playdate on instead of listening to advice.

Yes, I too wonder why no replies by Stanley.

I doubt he will listen to our advice and he will do what he wants. I've stayed out of this, but for the record, I don't think it's a good idea to reexpose himself.

To the poster that referred to Stanley as a strange name. Stanleys are part of my heritage/lineage. I'm offended by your comment.

Guest diaperboykcmo

@WBdaddy, it just seemed to me you were taken shots at babybrett.

@drynot.. 100% Correct. Too some just wearing diapers is extreme. IMO to each their own.

My only thing is, don't make us look bad! Big guy, trying to fit into real baby things, ie walker ect.

Rubbing baby food all over yourself, both of these things were done on Jerry Springer lol.

Rationalization? For whom? No matter how people decide to live this lifestyle there will ALWAYS be somebody somewhere who thinks ANYTHING we do is bizzare and is in need of corrective action. Riley, diapered up, and sleeping in a sleeper in a crib and Brett being fed babyfood in a highchair is an expression of AB tenancies and I find it strange that anyone who lives the AB/DL lifestyle feels the need to critique it....

When you break it down to its base level, nobody has any right to tell you how to live your life IF you aren't hurting anyone or doing anything illegal. We spend enough time trying to convince ourselves that we are all right without having to spend anymore effort trying to convince the 'regular' public of that.

Yes, I too wonder why no replies by Stanley.

You read all the vitriol here and still wonder why Stanley has not replied? Wow.

Why can't they use an attractive lady into diapers on one of these programs?

Well, nobody ever mentions the one with... I think her name is Ella? The preschool teacher with the cop husband or boyfriend or whatever? She's attractive. And then there is Riley - YES, I know - don't even go there; we of all people ought to be more tolerant. I think Riley is very attractive. I don't know if the TV show outed her as TG because frankly, I don't care to watch them. I already know what I do and who I am, so why should I need to?

But you know - it's all pretty ambiguous, isn't it? I bet that Sandra thought Stanley is attractive, as I am sure there are others who do. And Brett is not a disfigured horror to look at. :: shrugs :: And I suppose another person could look at a Miss America in diapers and say, "Eww ... she is SO not pretty!" We don't need to be all caught up in the skin deep aspects.

I think I would possibly go on TV, to be blunt. Yeah I am alone in that among those who have answered this thread, but who cares? I would not allow my face to be shown though.

Ick - I should stop posting so late at night. I end up being NICE..... I'm never NICE..... ;-)

Honestly, my personal disagreement with these programs is the fact that our people still go on them at all, not that those people are unattractive, etc.

There is a simple fact of this situation, thus far: No matter what program portrays us, the producers of that program have ABSOLUTELY NO INTEREST in portraying us as people who might be adjusted to life and do the AB thing SOMETIMES to balance our day to day lives.

Because, let's face it, putting freaks on TV sells.

If you don't think so, feel free to ask that program if they can protect your anonymity. They will make excuses as to why that is "impossible" every time because attaching the face to the freak makes it EASIER to portray them as exhibitionistic and unable to cope with life.

Now, I will say that Brett is an exception to that, but I've already gone into detail about my misgivings about him and his own posts have given ample weight to my reasoning, so I will not bog the thread down with that.

Hello All,

First, I understand your fears. And I know many don't feel I am a approved spokesperson for the AB/DL community. In my case, I straight up refuse to go underground as Coburn and many others wish. If we turn and hide every time someone says or does something intended to make us be quiet and hide, we will never get the right to be who we are. I have the right to be who I am no matter what anyone says or thinks. The other thing is, When Taboo was going on, it was the worst time for the show to air. With Sandra being sick, not being able to afford rent because SSI lowered Sandra benefits to 50 dollars due to her being in the hospital, and then Coburn, I broke under everything. All which was explained in detail here: http://www.bedwettingabdl.com/About_Taboo_And_Senator_Coburn.html.

This time, I am in a different place situation wise. With being triple investigated already, no one is going to bother doing yet another one. And if they did, go for it, they still will find no wrong doing on my part. The thing few people realize is I am not doing this for airtime or gifts as one person said. I did Taboo for free, and do this show for free. Anything given, such as the tank of gas as Taboo did is of their own willingness. I didn't and wouldn't ask for anything as that's not why I do it.

I did it the first time and will be doing it this time and any future times that come up to first to help educate the public little by little what AB's is about. That the role playing is something we find fun, healing, we find peace and comfort in doing it, we meet friends of like mind, for those with a bad childhood this is a way to give us the childhood we never had and so on. I show what the role playing REALLY looks like. That it isn’t what most people picture in their head of us doing. I do it to address many myths about the AB/DL community out there. And I do it for the good that comes of it.

For example, after Taboo aired, I got letters from people who said they had been AB for many years but had no idea there was a name for these feelings they had, and had no idea that there was sites online where they could meet others like themselves. I got letters from people saying they had started to believe comments they had been told to them saying they were sick, crazy and so on for being AB, and after seeing the show know there is nothing wrong with them. I got letters from some who said family and/or friends had seen the show and finally understand what they are into and now have no issue with their loved one doing it. I got a letter the other day actually from a person who said they saw the show and now have more respect and pride for themselves. That they are proud to be who they are.

Sure I am going to get flack from people about my weight, what I look like, letters about how I should be killed or whatever. I don’t care about those letters or comments. I do the shows and such for the good that comes of it. For example, a year before I did the Taboo show I met this 15 year old who contacted me on messenger. He told me he was a DL and how his mom had just found his diapers and called him a sick pedophile and how she was ashamed and sickened to have him as her son. Very hurtful things to say to your own child.

We talked for over 7 hours straight that night. We talked about the AB/DL world, and that many won’t understand. But that he is not hurting himself or anyone else in wearing a diaper a few hours a week. That he’s not breaking any laws. And most importantly is NOT sick or a pedophile for enjoying wearing a diaper. Toward the end of the 7 hours he wished to tell me something. He said he was so hurt and felt so unloved that he wanted to die. But he had decided to go online and try to find one reason to keep going and found me. He then told me he had a bottle of his mom’s pills and a can of soda and was going to overdose. I got him instead to call 911 and tell them how he was feeling and stayed online till the police arrived. He was admitted into the psychiatric hospital and when he got out him and his family went into family therapy and last I heard is doing better.

And that’s the good I am talking about. You all know how you felt as a teen. To be able to reach out and have these teens and adults alike know they are fine just as they are, and that they are not alone is why I am willing to go online and take the flack that comes with it. It’s the good that comes out of it is the whole reason I am willing to do it.

The difference here is instead of a short 12 minutes as was on Taboo, this new one will be a half hour in length. And thus is why they wish to film more. For example, the play date and such. But also wishes to film my adult side and get into a bit of my past and show the whole me instead of just my baby side. One example is they are paying for me and my friend, her husband and 3 kids to go to a local aquarium. Well, as much as I can walk of it anyway. And unlike Taboo, they found a crew who is willing to work with me and my medical issues giving me frequent breaks to rest my back and such.

In the end, those who do not approve of course have the right to feel how you do. But I am still going to do it. And I refuse to be knocked down and forced into the background by some Senator or anyone else. For one, I have pride in who I am and I do this because of the good that will come of it. Changes are never going to happen by people being afraid to be who they are. For crying out loud, having some pride in who you all are. There is nothing wrong with anyone here. So what if you wear a diaper, if you sleep in a crib, suck a pacifier or using any other baby items, your as important as anyone else and have just as much right to live how you want as anyone else in the world does.

As for me, I remain proud of who I am, the whole me and have no problem standing up and telling people their idea of what they think a AB is and does is wrong. And have no problem standing up and telling them what role playing really looks like and addressing common myths with what’s really true and what isn’t. And as for AB’s in the media, you might as well get used to it now because even when I am gone, there will be others. So have pride in who you are without feeling shame or embarrassment in how you relax or have fun. After all, your not hurting yourself or anyone else by wearing a diaper under your clothes, or by sleeping in a crib or having a baby bottle of milk before bed. Anyway, that’s what I have to say here. If anyone has any questions or anything, my e-mail is in my profile. Take care.

-Stanley

PS:

Someone asked about the elections and when it will air. The filming takes place on Feb 6-8th and most likely won’t air till October or November 2012. Going by Taboo anyway, they took 9 months between taping and airing. So I imagine it will be similar time frame and will air on TLC (The Learning Channel). And like Taboo, when this show airs I will have all the details of what was tapped and such on my site when the show airs. Anyway, take care everyone. :)

i'm sorry, but first of all most of the world sees this as a fetish... and fetish is associated with sex... so i guess the fact that you don't see talking to a 15 year old for 7 hours about a fetish as potentially dangerous for yourself... well if you can't see that then i guess you will keep going on the shows...

but i am confused how does SSI just cut someones benefits to $50 while they are in the hospital? SSI provides medical insurance... which would cover those bills... were they taking money out to pay co pays? Otherwise i can't understand why her check would be cut?

And i seem to remember you were prepared for taboo as well, and then suddenly were threatening to commit suicide... but it basically seems like... you are convinced you are some sort of savior to the ABDL people out there and are going to continue doing this... so go for it... but please know if it goes badly for your again... Many of us with have aboslutely no sympathy for you as you have been warned, and have already experienced it.. and this time around people are going to be even more harsh... because they will be sick and tired and fed up of self proclaimed ab saviours....

i hope you do have fun, and things do not turn out badly, but i'm pretty sure they will unfortunately....

I still think you are still making a big mistake by doing this show and facing a lot of scutiny for doing this new show. Really, Stanley, you are opening a can of worms you won't be able to close. I really wish you wouldn't do this show but just fade into the sunset and apologize to the world for doing Taboo. Sorry, but Taboo left a bitter taste in my mouth especially with the whole Coburn thing. I also think you are doing this for attention and the whole me me me me thing that babies have. I am an AB, yeah but not THAT much of a baby.

I really don't want you to do this show and I really wish you'd stop this dumb Don Quiotxe shit, stop trying to tilt windmills and fade off into the sunset. You're playing with fire and I don't think it's a good idea to play with fire. It's going to blow up in your face again. Can't you even see that happening? Or are you really that dense and stupid? Good God... Sorry if it seems if I am attacking you but I just feel like you're making a mistake and the AB community does not need a spokesperson.

BabyChris121675

*snip*

Chris, you're doing it again...

First, I understand your fears. And I know many don't feel I am a approved spokesperson for the AB/DL community. In my case, I straight up refuse to go underground as Coburn and many others wish. If we turn and hide every time someone says or does something intended to make us be quiet and hide, we will never get the right to be who we are.

My concerns have nothing to do with who is and isn't an approved spokesperson. They are much more centered around how you or anyone else is portrayed. When you did Taboo, other than your voice-over, there was very little in the way of dialog coming from you, and there was a ton of focus on the more 'out there' aspects of (you say lifestyle, I say fetish) what AB's do - the crib, the highchair, etc, and not much focus on you being a normal human being underneath all of it. You're saying that this new show is going to spend more time on the adult you, but they're trying to recruit a Mommy for you and get you a play date. Sounds to me like they're still after the WTF factor.

Now, as I've said elsewhere on the thread (and on Brett's thread, IIRC), you going on TV and doing stuff like highchair feedings and other things that, to people not into this, elicit a serious "WTF?!" reaction is perfectly fine with me from a macro perspective, because the more weird shit winds up on TV, the better chance those of us (self included) who merely partake in the wearing of a diaper occasionally and maybe a pacifier here and there have of looking pedestrian by comparison.

However, that's not my concern when I pipe up here. My concern here is that I don't believe you, being a mere 6 months removed from the death of a loved one and being the target of a rather public witch hunt, are ready to take on more mental strain from a fresh round of blowback over this. I think it's way too soon, Stanley, and I worry about your emotional stability after this thing airs, when the shit hits the fan...

All I can say, really, is that I hope you're taking the steps necessary to keep yourself surrounded with friends who are capable of supporting you emotionally when all hell breaks loose again...

I was trying not to be mean or out for blood- OK?

I just come out that way sometimes because of the fact I don't see his logic and I am also worried about his mental state in doing this show. I just don't understand why he wants to do another TV show and I am REALLY trying not to be mean about it it, it just comes of that way and I do apologize for that, WBDaddy- And I don't mean to come out mean at all, it's just how I feel about it because I REALLY don't understand his logic at all. Plus, the response wasn't what I had hoped to hear from him so maybe I was a bit annoyed when I made my latest post.

I also don't like being singled out when other people are being meaner than me in this; especially on other forums.

Plus, yeah maybe I should have worded it better on second thought and waited til I wasn't so annoyed.

I just feel that it also is too soon also and I don't want to see in a few months that he's suicidal and all that again. I know he feels like he wants to make a change in lives but there are other ways of doing it without being on TV and risking a fallout and more scruitiny. I just don't understand it really. I mean, if you get burned once you learn your lesson and avoid the flames. So, I guess I just don't understand it. Maybe it's cause If something happens to me like that, I avoid the chance of repeating the scenario and the pain.

Maybe I am having a hard time with his reasoning or something, I don't know...

BabyChris121675

And I don't mean to come out mean at all.

I know you don't.

I also don't like being singled out when other people are being meaner than me in this; especially on other forums.

I only do it because of the above. There are people here who are being pretty asshole-ish, but it's patently obvious that this is their intent, and they're not going to change their tone just because someone (without a mod flag) calls them on it.