LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Documentry About Infantilism Being Made...

I think the limeline is like crack to him, he literally cannot help himself, regardless of what it will do to his reputation (right, reputation, hahahaha!) The caption on the commercial was "a grown man who acts like a baby" definately not a flattering, nor even a neutral way to describe an AB, but it is a good soundbite.

I'm not bashing Stanley in his poor decision making, I'm trying to make a point that AB's must be portraited as close to "normal" as possible to those who, prior to watching the show, were never aware of the ABDL lifestyle.

However, if it were portrayed as 'normal' there is no reason to do a show about it.

Therefore the freaks represent.

Yep, that's pretty much true across the board, not just AB/DL. Feminists, gays, people with AIDS, furries, yes even bronies, etc etc you get the idea. You can probably even think of derogatory terms that have been created for the "freaks" in those groups, but I won't repeat them.

I am guessing Bros (MEN!) who like brownies. Or, boys who want to join the brownies (as in brownies and campfire girls). Better yet, let's ask DiaperPoney what he meant.

Yep, that's what a brony is. I didn't want to be naming groups without including one I was a member of. When I search Google for "brony", one of the first articles is from Wired. A quote from it: "Each day, out-of-work computer programmer Luke Allen self-medicates by watching animated ponies have magical adventures." Not very flattering, is it? But, to me, it sounds familiar :)

I saw this thing last night and I think it was a little better done than Taboo after some reflection, however I am NOT a fan of Stanley and I didn't appreciate him doing another show and him taking the risks of losing his benefits because he had to be dumb enough to go on these shows and risk a bigger fish than Coburn.

I noticed that unlike Taboo, they didn't mention where he got his money, they didn't mention the whole fallout from Taboo and Coburn. I give TLC some credit for that one.

Have my views on Stanley changed? No. My views on him have NOT changed, not in a long-shot. I still dislike the man and I still think he needs some mental help but I will admit it went better than Taboo did.

I am trying hard not to bag on him, rip him apart like a piece of chicken at dinnertime... but Stanley does bring a lot of it on himself and risks burning a lot of bridges in the AB world for his appearances.

After consideration, I think this was handled a hell of a lot better than Taboo was done. Now, starts the waiting game if there will be some fallout from this new show like Taboo... which I hope doesn't happen to Stanley but I somehow think it will.

BabyChris121675

IHave my views on Stanley changed? No. My views on him have NOT changed, not in a long-shot. I still dislike the man and I still think he needs some mental help but I will admit it went better than Taboo did.

I am trying hard not to bag on him, rip him apart like a piece of chicken at dinnertime... but Stanley does bring a lot of it on himself and risks burning a lot of bridges in the AB world for his appearances.

I have to ask...why? Why the big hate on for Stanley? I truly cannot understand why folks have shown so much animosity towards him....

Because I didn't like all the jokes and stories I had to put up with him following Taboo and the whole Coburn investigation into him. A lot of people I knew were cracking jokes about him after the whole Coburn thing started and I had to keep my yap shut over it because I was NOT about to expose myself as an AB. That would have been a fool's errand.

Plus, a lot of people weren't happy with how Stanley acted and behaved during the whole thing last year.

BabyChris121675

• Like 1

Because I didn't like all the jokes and stories I had to put up with him following Taboo and the whole Coburn investigation into him. A lot of people I knew were cracking jokes about him after the whole Coburn thing started and I had to keep my yap shut over it because I was NOT about to expose myself as an AB. That would have been a fool's errand.

Plus, a lot of people weren't happy with how Stanley acted and behaved during the whole thing last year.

BabyChris121675

Lol! No point defending the community publicly if you cannot afford to let people know.

I still come back to how much I fear another round of backlash is going to do him in. With absolutely no direct support, I don't think he can take a second helping of public lashing. I don't watch shows like that, ones which make morbid comedy out of peoples' hangups, and there is only (and will ever be only) one person in my "real" life that knows about this side of me, so I'm not concerned about "public" image. I've told people before, this thing that we collectively participate in isn't like being gay at all. There is no reason for us to have a "public" image - whether it's sexual for you or not, it's still nobody's business but yours and that of whomever you choose to involve in your personal life. It's not a "freak flag" to be waved out the car window as though you were fighting for the "right" to be AB/DL...

No, my concern is still with Stanley, as foolish as he is, and what's coming back on him as a result of this insanity.

• Like 2

Ok being a AB can be two things a sexual fetish or a comfort and have to reason to be shown on tv. Every time my family or friends see one of these shows they joke and say how everyone into his is disgusting and it makes me feel like complete and utter shit. If you are a full time AB you still need to live some form of adult life. I understand Stanley dose have some form of disability and that is fair enough but the none AB community do not see it that way they just see a guy who wants to be a baby. So please please don't do this. If not for your self think about the young people who are struggling with being into this. Seeing these shows don't help them they just make it harder for them to figure out their desires in private and to be honest and I really don't mean this as an attack on you Stanley but more they way they film these things makes many ABs feel ashamed of who they are. It's not helping anyone. Very few ABs want to be open about this. This isn't like being LGBT this is a small personal part of someones life it shouldn't define who they are.