LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bald As A Baby's Bottom, Peach Fuzz Or Furry Frenzy?

Baby's Bottom, Peach Fuzz or Furry Frenzy?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like to keep your "Nether Region?"

• Baby Bottom (Bare Down There)
    • Peach Fuzz (Trimmed & Controlled)
    • Furry Frenzy (All Natural)
  2. 2. What method of removal works best for you?

• Shaving
    • Hair Removal Creams
    • Waxing
    • Other
  3. 3. If you could remove it all permanently, Would you?

• Yes
    • No

Male, and totally bare....there is no other way! At first it was a pain...but once you shave consistently every other day or so...it is easy and painless. I love the smooth and hairless feel and look! Now I need to convince my wife to go the same way!

• 3 weeks later...

I don't like shaving it all the way down, if only because it tends to grow back infected. As a result, I simply trim it down without getting rid of it entirely. One of those double-ended women's Quattros does the trick very nicely.

Started shaving for the first time about 4 months ago. I don't have much trouble with razor burn, and need to address growth only every three days or so. No discomfort and the clean up is great. My wife noticed and wondered why, I suggested no reason, but mentioned it might be something she considered too. Nothing yet to report. I avoid a fresh blade to minimize lacerations. I do like the feel of it.

• 5 years later...

I have my crack waxed every six weeks I find it makes bottom wiping easier. I have shaved my crack before but have had accidents that lead to bleeding, embarrassing in white underwear ;)

I ordered a product called BallBalm today after reading mostly great reviews. It was a bit pricy, but if it works as well as claimed, with will be well worth the money. I have shaved many times in the past and it's a lot of work. The BallBalm should be in sometime next week and will let you all know how it worked out for me... I just hope it doesn't fry my pee and poo places.

I ordered a product called BallBalm today after reading mostly great reviews. It was a bit pricy, but if it works as well as claimed, with will be well worth the money. I have shaved many times in the past and it's a lot of work. The BallBalm should be in sometime next week and will let you all know how it worked out for me... I just hope it doesn't fry my pee and poo places.

Now this review is funny and maybe you should read this, before doing the damage :