LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Does 24/7 Mean For You?

We can all agree that it means wearing a diaper almost all of the time. I say almost because even the most hard core must exclude baths and changes. I fear that going too far neglects skin hygiene.

I wear whenever I am not at home, and often appreciate the necessity. In my many years as an DL/AB, I have discovered the importance of "naked time". This is a concept any parent is aware of, including my current Mommy. While I wear and use diapers often, I also usually void my bowels on the potty like a big boy.

As I sit in a leaky diaper on my pad, does the fact that I am occasionally comfortable sleeping naked in my bedwetter's bed mean that I am not 24/7? I know that I can pee at any time without staining or spankings. Do you think this is inconsistent?

So I ask, what does 24/7 mean to you?

I'm much the same in a number of ways. I don't 'air out' naked much now- I have training panties and a pull-up cloth diaper I wear for that and I don't often wet those. I don't do poopy pants- it's not for me either. I wear pull-ups for conveneince at work and because thick diapers there might be an issue. 24/7 here means I wear only some kind of diapers under my clothes- I wear no other form of underwear anymore. I feel naked and vulnerable without my diapers on!

It also means I wet myself when I want to. Away from work being wet is my first priority. When I have a busy schedule here, or am going out with friends, I may wear a pull-up, a tape on, or cloth as I may feel like. I'm getting to where I prefer to not stop what Im doing to use the toilet unless I need to poop. As finances allow I'm heading toward more tape-on disposables away from work. I'll always love cloth diapers but with no clothes dryer I don't want a dozen diapers drying out on the rack all the time. There's no denying that disposables are convenient!

I don't have reservations about people labeling themselves 24/7 so long as they don't spend much time in other underwear. Some prefer not to be diapered for things like doctors visits or the gym, but if you carry it much farther than that (like not wearing at work) you should rethink your label. There's nothing special about being 24/7 and almost anyone who wants to do it can. If you don't want to do it (and most ABDL's don't) there's nothing wrong with that. The important thing is to not deny yourself the things you need or the pleasures you want in life any more than you must. Diapers are just a part of life, not all of it!

Bettypooh

I agree with Bettypooh, I do not own any other underwear other then my diapers for the past three years or so. I wear cloth diapers 99% of the time and disposables only if I am away on a trip longer then two days. While I normally do not mess in them I have been glad I was in my diapers when stuck in traffic and could not make it off the freeway in time. I find that even in cloth diapers people do not notice I am padded.

For me, except for changes, showering, and airing out times, I wear my diaper. I would say it boils down to 23 hours a day diapered.

As for that = "full use" there are times when I make it to the potty but only for poop, other times I end up using my diaper.

wow never thought of it like this. i wear them pretty well all the time my doctor say i need air time easy for him to say. so weekend i will lay on a diaper pad bare butt for at-least a hour when i watch tv. when at home i wear cloth better for you, but as we all know they don't work for work time. i do watch what i drink and eat and that helps with diaper rash.

that my 2 cents

Well, even a real baby doesn't wear them ALL the time because of baths and the like.

To me, 24/7 would imply that you're 100% incontinent with both pee and poop but that doesn't mean you always have on your diapers. Just that when you have to go, you go regardless of the consequences.

24/7 dose not mean that you are 100% incontinent.I wear 24/7 and have for close to 30 years.I have complete control over my bowels. I just have no control over my bladder after wearing for so many years 24/7.
Guest Diaperdragon

For me, 24/7 means that I don't have to worry about trying to find a bathroom and I can poop and pee when ever and where ever. Though most times in the warmer months I am mostly nude. Even when I am out in public, I am always diapered and for me, that is convinence for me and not worrying about finding a bathroom.

Back in August 1976 I reverted to bedwetting shortly after turning 12 and also reaching puberty. My family was diaper-friendly because my Mom, Granny Vi, Aunt Betsy and my older sister all needed diapers. Over the next 9 years, despite the best urologists available, by bladder control kept getting worse. In 1985, when I turned 21 and was moving to law school, I lost much of my daytime bladder control. In the ensuing almost 27 years urologists started describing me as being "profoundly bladder incontinent".

I last was able to stay dry for 2 hours in late 1992. Since then I wear some form of diaper or pad except when taking a bath or shower, when swimming and when changing my diaper/pad. The introduction of the Pampers Cruisers provided me with an ideal slip-in disposable pad, far more comfy and effective than commercial pads. All I do is cut off the flaps of the Cruisers. With practice that does not take much time. Then in 2010 Pampers introduce Extra Ptotection, mostly sold by Target, which are similar to Cruisers with about 30% more capacity.

Those slip-in pads are enough for me when I have a toilet discreetly available on short notice. When I cannot be sure of a discreet place to change I wear Attends Breathable. If I cannot wear gauze diapers to be I wear Attends Youth. When being discreet, such as for bed at home or playing at home, I prefer pinned gauze diapers and separate soft vinyl panties.

I have urge incontinence and wear almost all the time. I'm always diapered for bed and whenever I'm going to be out of the house even briefly. However, I sometimes go without a diaper for an hour or two in the evening when I'm home and able to get to the bathroom in less than a minute.

Call me contraversal, it means a week to me.

^^^^^ CONTROVERSIAL!!!!!!!! ^^^^^^^^

everyone knows 24/7 is half a week! Geesh!

but to teh topic... 24/7 can have multiple meanings for me.. if it is a DL saying this, then i think of someone who wears diapers all the time (except of course for things like showering, or 'naked' time) but does not necessarily use them... as there are many DLs who enjoy wearing, but not using, or only wetting, and not messing.. but for a DL when i hear 24/7 i think "someone who wears teh diaper all the time"

For an AB when someone says 24/7 i think not just wearing and using, but being in the baby all day everyday with no adult time and no using the toilet at all.

you know whats funny.. my posts are filled with typos and grammatical errors... but i think this is the first itme someone has pointed that out to me in particular.... i always find it funny theres all these 'grammar nazi's' out there.... and yet i've never been a victim... i knida feel left out... like are my posts so unimportant they can't even be picked appart?

When I hear 24/7 I think or someone who wears them all of the time except for times when wearing underwear would not be normal. So not in the shower, not while being changed, etc. I would include bedtime in that definition. As for the whole poop thing, I'm not sure, but I think that's alright. I would say "mostly 24/7" in your case.

you know whats funny.. my posts are filled with typos and grammatical errors... but i think this is the first itme someone has pointed that out to me in particular.... i always find it funny theres all these 'grammar nazi's' out there.... and yet i've never been a victim... i knida feel left out... like are my posts so unimportant they can't even be picked appart?

Ok this is the second itme :P

If I want to go anywhere or put attention to anything for more than ten minutes, I have to wear. Otherwise, yeah, everyone has to let their skin breathe and bathe. So it's really 20/7 for me.