LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Yahoo Search

I wonder if we can get enough of our members to do a yahoo search for ab/dl if we could get onto the top search list. Let's try it, could bring good pr.

What is "Yahoo Search"? Anything like Shangri-La or the Fountain of Youth?

Which asks the question, Why go through all that effort if only 3 persons use it? More of us would be pounding away to get less out of it. Is that not like trying to ride a dead horse?

An all expenses paid vacation to Tehran for being sudch a shi'ite head

I wonder if we can get enough of our members to do a yahoo search for ab/dl if we could get onto the top search list. Let's try it, could bring good pr.

That's now how it works.

To get a site like DD on top of the search results, you need to understand the concept of Search Engine Optimization, or SEO.

• 4 weeks later...

That is why we may be able to actually succeed on Yahoo, lol. Who still uses yahoo?

Apparently the same ones that use Internet Explorer? :huh::P

Wait, what? I still use Yahoo! Their searches obviously don't produce as many hits but that's what makes them more refined, and in turn often tend to produce more relative results. True Google search has steadily improved but it still makes a lousy home page. And FYI, I am using Chrome since Firefox became too main-stream and is apparently heading down the IE path.