LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Riley On Tv - Riley "The Diaper Fetish Girl"

How can Reily reperesent himself as a girl when legally under the law he is still a man.

Freedom of speech. Just like you have the freedom to callously disregard HER wishes to be represented as she pleases.

What ever!!! I see that this more of an emotional identity disorder not a biological one. I am not saying that he might not be emotionally a female but as a biologist there is no transgender. There biological disorders where there chromosomes that paired with extra or missing sex determinatiing gene( such as XXY, X and no x or y) there those who are born with both gonads and or a vagina and penis. these used to corrected at birth but in todays more understanding world they are left up to the individual to determine if and when they decide what sex they want to be. If he wants to consider himself a girl then more power to him. If to be a fish that ok too! But until there are ways to genetically alter a human body to grow grills wanting does not make it so. They can surgically cut slits in their neck and have scale tatooed on their skin but they still not a fish. Some want to be babies and can dress and act like such but they can not alter time. So it's ok to pretend but there is a reality where these things conflict and cause problems that only more trauma the one emotional well being. That is why alot of fetishes don't go well out side of the personal space of ones home or play area.

Freedom of speech. Just like you have the freedom to callously disregard HER wishes to be represented as she pleases.

I'm not going against your side of the argument, but Freedom of Speech is mainly political and patent-related. It doesn't mean "I have freedom of speech so I can say whatever I want".

I doubt that and I would not hold my breath on that science because it's still a theory and it's not widly accepted, yet

I said growing - you came up with "wildly"

The human brain is numerous orders of magnitude more complex than scientists believed even ten years ago. It has already been proven that there is a genetic marker possessed by homosexuals but not by heterosexuals. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest to see some sort of chromosome "mix-up" in the transsexual DNA that triggered the "wrong" brain development versus the hormonal composition.

legally under the law

Redundantly redundant much?

Legally, the law

I guess so...

Well the law dictates a legal legality of law that cannot be legally lawed by lawyers or laypeople. Sorry, but that's just the legality under the legal law.

:D

As far as I know, you can be legally female, even without SRS, even though your chromosomes show that you were born male.

Look it up, and correct me if necessary.

@ davinci: I wondered if you feel guilty about your 'uneasy' feeling when you see transgendered people. Because if you don't, I feel uneasy about you.

No offence, I just do.

Nevermind.

Guest Diaperdragon

What ever!!! I see that this more of an emotional identity disorder not a biological one. I am not saying that he might not be emotionally a female but as a biologist there is no transgender. There biological disorders where there chromosomes that paired with extra or missing sex determinatiing gene( such as XXY, X and no x or y) there those who are born with both gonads and or a vagina and penis. these used to corrected at birth but in todays more understanding world they are left up to the individual to determine if and when they decide what sex they want to be.

I totally agree with you on that one. That transgender is not biological related and it's more of "emotional identity disorder". As an Intersex person, I know biologist agree that they do exist and my chromosome makeup is XXY with ambigous genitals.

Guest Diaperdragon

As far as I know, you can be legally female, even without SRS, even though your chromosomes show that you were born male.

Look it up, and correct me if necessary.

@ davinci: I wondered if you feel guilty about your 'uneasy' feeling when you see transgendered people. Because if you don't, I feel uneasy about you.

No offence, I just do.

Nevermind.

It also depends upon where you are from and what state or country are in. In some states or countries, DNA & chromsomes are the sole determination whether your male, female or Intersex and in some states or countries, that's what they base it on. Some states or countries even base it upon what was assigned to you at birth. No matter what you identify as , it's what's legally put on your legal documents Ie, passport, birth certificate, and drivers license.

I'm not going to really weigh in on the trans conversation happening here, seems every time I'm mentioned online this conversation has to happen. I need to make available some concise information about about my transition etc, I just got to LA so I haven't had a moment to myself. I don't really dig being labeled as a disorder, the disorder is a societal one, that we are forced to live within a gender binary. It works great for some, but the standards of beauty and masculinity/feminity in our culture is the cause of so much pressure, hurt, fear, angst, those who oppose a more open conversation about gender and identity are those who fear losing what that binary grants them, or have been conditioned to the point of not being able to accept anything outside of their own mindset. Ignorant is a word for that.

I'm legally female. The law doesn't make it easy, but after stonewall and transpeople started owning businesses and empowering themselves, they realized we weren't going to go away, we weren't going to be cured, we are proud and going to make a better world for ourselves and others of non-normative gender. I love being a woman, I love this role and identity, but at the same time, the pressures can be overwhelming. By the time I'm old and grey I hope to see the chains of gender loosened, and for there to be more than two choices.

I'm about to goto Occupy Los Angeles event at the LA courts so I'm a little Riley'd up, I kinda went off on a tangent. I've been doing the Internet diaper thing for a long time now, and I generally ignore people who consistently spell my name wrong, that's a good rule.

I haven't seen the full episode, I'm hopefully going to get a copy, keep y'all posted on my site, hugs everyone!

• Like 1
Guest Diaperdragon

I'm legally female. The law doesn't make it easy, but after stonewall and transpeople started owning businesses and empowering themselves, they realized we weren't going to go away, we weren't going to be cured, we are proud and going to make a better world for ourselves and others of non-normative gender. I love being a woman, I love this role and identity, but at the same time, the pressures can be overwhelming. By the time I'm old and grey I hope to see the chains of gender loosened, and for there to be more than two choices.

I highly doubt your legally female with your male DNA & Chromosomes still intact. Also some states may not recognize you as a female because of your biological male birth certifcate that you were born with.

I highly doubt your legally female with your male DNA & Chromosomes still intact. Also some states may not recognize you as a female because of your biological male birth certifcate that you were born with.

I'm pretty sure that Miss Kilo knows exactly whether she's legally male or female. Just accept it, it isn't that bad, really. :thumbsup:

• Like 1
Guest Diaperdragon

I'm pretty sure that Miss Kilo knows exactly whether she's legally male or female. Just accept it, it isn't that bad, really. :thumbsup:

Kilo may not be legally female under the law and in the United States, Some states may not recognize people like kilo as a female. So I don't think accepting it is one thing, but legally under the law in the United states and in some states Reily or any trans may not be legally female in those states. So it all depends on what state they are in and some states do and don't for that matter. Some even use DNA & Chromosomes to determine sex and gender. So it all depends upon where Reily lands and what the laws say.

I'm not going against your side of the argument, but Freedom of Speech is mainly political and patent-related. It doesn't mean "I have freedom of speech so I can say whatever I want".

Actually, it means exactly that (with certain prespecified limits). What it isn't is freedom from the consequences of your speech. Saying the freedom of speech, those exact words, in the constitution is specifically for political speech or patents is a mightily broad reading, since the text in the document itself is unqualified.

And, of course, the Supreme Court disagrees with your statement 100 percent of the time.

http://en.wikipedia....n_v._California Jacket covered with profanity. Not political.

http://en.wikipedia....School_District Free speech in school. Not political (Note: This is the source of the tinker test, which found that students actually DO NOT have a right to free speech if the speech is on, directed at, or directed from school property)

http://en.wikipedia....ucation_v._Pico Books in school libraries. Not political.

http://en.wikipedia....._403_v._Fraser

http://en.wikipedia....ity_of_Virginia Religious speech.

http://en.wikipedia....Liberties_Union Obscenity. Not political.

There are dozens more. The exclusion of free speech to politics and patent violates a couple hundred years of precedent.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

I have just one simple question about this....

"DOES IT REALLY MATTER"?

I'm not going to really weigh in on the trans conversation happening here, seems every time I'm mentioned online this conversation has to happen. I need to make available some concise information about about my transition etc, I just got to LA so I haven't had a moment to myself. I don't really dig being labeled as a disorder, the disorder is a societal one, that we are forced to live within a gender binary. It works great for some, but the standards of beauty and masculinity/feminity in our culture is the cause of so much pressure, hurt, fear, angst, those who oppose a more open conversation about gender and identity are those who fear losing what that binary grants them, or have been conditioned to the point of not being able to accept anything outside of their own mindset. Ignorant is a word for that.

I'm about to goto Occupy Los Angeles event at the LA courts so I'm a little Riley'd up, I kinda went off on a tangent. I've been doing the Internet diaper thing for a long time now, and I generally ignore people who consistently spell my name wrong, that's a good rule.

I haven't seen the full episode, I'm hopefully going to get a copy, keep y'all posted on my site, hugs everyone!

Welcome to Los Angeles Riley, hope you enjoy your stay :)

Don't get into 'to much' trouble though with those "occupy' folks ;)

Kilo may not be legally female under the law and in the United States, Some states may not recognize people like kilo as a female. So I don't think accepting it is one thing, but legally under the law in the United states and in some states Reily or any trans may not be legally female in those states. So it all depends on what state they are in and some states do and don't for that matter. Some even use DNA & Chromosomes to determine sex and gender. So it all depends upon where Reily lands and what the laws say.

The 'broken record' conversation technique that you employ somewhat grinds on my thyroid...

So, legally legal under the law and in the states and in the United States it is unsure if you are male or female. You are telling me that I take my credit card stating the name of Annette Keller from my bank in Boston, MA, drive down to Mobile, AL and can't pay at the Starbucks because it don't say George on it? I have to keep my male driving licence, which does not match my appearance, and explain elaborately what I'm doing every time Smokey stops me? I can get married in some state, move somewhere else and suddenly I'm single again? Including all the consequences that has on your insurances? You buy an insurances with named drivers, which will effectively stop you from going from North Carolina to South Carolina, because you are suddenly not married any more?

W T F ?

I very strongly suspect that there is some kind of union-wide rule how to treat this. I will gladly accept that there's differences in the treatment of transgender issues in different societies, but the United States are supposed to be a federation, which would, to me, mean, that you have freedom of movement and abode within it. This would be seriously impaired if your view is really gospel and would probably be against the constitution.

Can someone who is competent and can back up his or her statements with some evidence (because repeating a statement makes it not more true, just more annoying) clean this up for me? I might at some time consider visiting the US and don't want to get arrested for using the wrong changing room...

Phew.

You are telling me that I take my credit card stating the name of Annette Keller from my bank in Boston, MA, drive down to Mobile, AL and can't pay at the Starbucks because it don't say George on it? I have to keep my male driving licence, which does not match my appearance, and explain elaborately what I'm doing every time Smokey stops me?

You most certainly do and whats more you can only drive if you have an onion with a valid drivers permit in the passenger seat to supervise you.

• Like 1

You most certainly do and whats more you can only drive if you have an onion with a valid drivers permit in the passenger seat to supervise you.

Can I just have a leek in my own seat intead? :roflmao:

The US Constitution plainly says that all States must honor the deeds, licenses, and legal contracts of all other States without cost or discrimination. Plainly visible is that this is not being done, and at some point this very argument will wend it's way through the courts and end up at SCOTUS, where they will have but one real option- to rule that no State can abrogate this or any other part of the Constitution in any manner. They do not want to do this because they are gutless twits who know that such a correct ruling will bring great cries for their public beheading, and that it may actually happen to them! What is less visible is that it is high time for our society to seperate those whose beliefs differ from our midst so that our society as a whole can advance towards a better world for everyone. That seperation may come in the form of dissolving our Union, or it may come in the form of taking away the power of individual States to decide any matter which has an interstate value. Or it may result in jailing or deporting all of those who disagree if they will not willingly leave our midst of their own volition.

To continue to allow individual States to do as they are now doing effectively voids the power of this part of the Constitution and in so doing allows any and all parts of it to be held equally void by any State that wishes to do so, including the 'Bill of Rights' which are our only legal protection against a totalitarian government.

If the people so wish, they can attempt to amend the Constitution to reflect this change of sentiments. Personally I see that effort failing if tried. It's time for the entire issue of States Rights to be decided for once and for all, with everything clearly delineiated in the seperation of powers between the States as individuals and the Nation as a whole. Without that we will all fail and our Nation fall apart.

Handing the soapbox to the next in line,

Bettypooh

The concept that if i wind up in some backwards-ass state I stop being a woman is silly. Notice how tons of culture/innovation comes out of New York or California? It's because forward thinking is just that, growing and learning as a society and breaking down antiquited institutions. I stick to the states that protect transpeople, unless there's activism to be done.

Guest Diaperdragon

The 'broken record' conversation technique that you employ somewhat grinds on my thyroid...

So, legally legal under the law and in the states and in the United States it is unsure if you are male or female. You are telling me that I take my credit card stating the name of Annette Keller from my bank in Boston, MA, drive down to Mobile, AL and can't pay at the Starbucks because it don't say George on it? I have to keep my male driving licence, which does not match my appearance, and explain elaborately what I'm doing every time Smokey stops me? I can get married in some state, move somewhere else and suddenly I'm single again? Including all the consequences that has on your insurances? You buy an insurances with named drivers, which will effectively stop you from going from North Carolina to South Carolina, because you are suddenly not married any more?

W T F ?

All I am saying is that some states in America, they don't recognize people like Reily Kilo as a woman because in those states. It's their law and states have RIGHTS to recognize whoever they want and whoever they see fit. That's why Voters, vote for laws like that and voters do have a say in what laws they want and don't want. Some states in America such as New York and California may recognize people like Reily Kilo as a woman, but when you go to States like Tennesse or Texas or even Mississippi, they don't recognize people like Reily Kilo as a woman and simply base their interpitation on what is a woman and a man DNA & Chromosomes and what your born with. Give you an example, in the State of Texas, their laws say they don't recognize people like Reily Kilo as a woman because their laws don't allow it and they base their laws on what's in their DNA, Chromosomes and what's on their biological birth certificate. If you want a clear example, go read up on the Nikki Araguz case.

You just have to see it for what it is because in the United states of America, States have rights and have rights to enact laws they see fit in their own state. Like Gun laws for example, The Us consitution allows people to carry arms but some states can enact restrictions and laws on who can carry a gun, how they can carry a gun and where they can carry a gun. Much like Trans and people like Reily Kilo, Some states can recognize them as a woman and some won't. It's up to the indvidual states to decide and in my State, I believe they don't recognize they recognize people like reily kilo as a woman.

FEderal law trumps state law everytime... states only have so much int he way of rights.. however if you live in say new york and are issued a new birth certificate, drivers license etc.. whcih effectively changes the original sex listed.. i.e at birth it listed male and you have it changed to female.. if you then moved.. god forbid.. to alabama,... alabama would HAVE to recognize that legally issued document and in fact with have no reason to do otherwise.. with the ammount of adults who were born intersexed and had a gender 'assigned' to them, only for it to be wrong...

• Like 1

All I am saying is that some states in America, they don't recognize people like Reily Kilo as a woman because in those states. It's their law and states have RIGHTS to recognize whoever they want and whoever they see fit.

... and you're incorrect in that. The states have a RIGHT to issue ID how they see fit, but they have an OBLIGATION under the constitution to recognize the IDs of other states and federal government no matter how they are provided.

Yes, this means that Riley could transition in one state, move to another state, and that other state would be required to observe the terms of that identification if it was changed. While she could not transition in the legal sense in the states you mentioned (other than in Texas, where it can be done by court order), each of those states is required by federal law to recognize the identification documents of each other state, including Birth Certificate and state-issued ID. Texas isn't going to require that Riley gets a genetic exam to achieve legal residence (and cannot, it happens, under discrimination laws) and is required to recognize the status quo on her already established ID.

So you may believe that this is no the case, but you are incorrect in that belief.

• Like 1

Does it matter whether the onion's sex matches my apparent gender or does it have to have the same cromosomatical DNA birth certifiation sex as I? Can I marry it even when we're not cousins? Oh, and can I hang my undies on the same washing line as the onion's skin?

Too many open questions, I'll just not drive in the Untied States.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks all, that clears up a few shadowed areas in my (admittedly not very bright altogether) US knowledge.

With probably the exception of the example a few posts ago that states again the repeated message of the previous sentence to show that it is now even more true than when it was first repeated in the sentence before the explanation's repeated repetition. I sincerely hope that the author does not work in a customer facing role, as it would violate the Geneva convention (OK, the US didn't sign it as such, but who knows what happens in a place where they can't even agree about the value of pi and who is female or not.).

I'll drop out of this discussion now and only briefly on my way out congratulate Riley for her fantastic TV appearance.

Go, little girl!