LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dr Phil

Guest diaperboykcmo

@Saraab... I have no problem with fat people lol.. Just saying they don't pick out the best looking people to go on there. They have this obesse person, and they're trying to fit into a walker or other baby things, IMO it just makes us look stupid.. Even the episode with King baby on CSI, the guy was obesse..

@drynot, not my fault if you can't read, eith that or you're straight taken me out of context! I said everything is my opinion... A personal attitude or A belief... Key word being personal attitude.. Thanks for trying sir

How could you take your silly diatribe out of context? You've obviously have issues against folks who don't fit into your 'cookie-cutter' perception of the world.

If that is your 'personal attitude' then your personal attitude stinks.....

Guest diaperboykcmo

@dry... Once again my opinion.. I was just stating some people that I've seen on tv.. Saying babybrett, was a normal looking person, he was articulate. Only knock, once again IMO. Is some may come away from there thinking all ab's want to be 24/7. It takes alll kinds. You have ab's, then you have dl's. I think the ab's that wanna be 24/7 should be called something different. Adultbabys are just that. Almost like we have 2 sides to ourselves. We still like being a adult, and a baby as well. Just not 24/7

Oh yeah you keep saying I have a problems or issues.. I think you should worry about your back yard, before you try getting in mine.

@dry... Once again my opinion.. I was just stating some people that I've seen on tv.. Saying babybrett, was a normal looking person, he was articulate. Only knock, once again IMO. Is some may come away from there thinking all ab's want to be 24/7. It takes alll kinds. You have ab's, then you have dl's. I think the ab's that wanna be 24/7 should be called something different. Adultbabys are just that. Almost like we have 2 sides to ourselves. We still like being a adult, and a baby as well. Just not 24/7

Oh yeah you keep saying I have a problems or issues.. I think you should worry about your back yard, before you try getting in mine.

Believe it or not but I am actually beginning to understand what you are trying to say. Its just when people play the fat card I tend to get a little uppity...blinders go on and I get pissed off. So I do believe I owe you an apology because I took your message out of context.

However....until there is a show that strictly focuses on our lifestyle and truly shows the diversification that is within it, no one out there will even begin to understand what it is like to live life this way. The general public will have difficulty knowing that there is more than one way to be an AB/DL....

Brett is an excellent example. Seems articulate and generally good looking (don't get embarassed Brett :) ) However the general public will only focus on how selfish Brett seemed to be towards his gilfriend. Most folks can reason with themselves and tell themselves that it isn't possible that EVERY ab/dl person is like that but I don't think they will give it that much thought. With Stanley, most folks will ONLY see the overweight person who SEEMS to be scamming the system. With Riley they will ONLY see a transgendered girl getting in touch with her baby side....

My point is that the general public will not likely make the leap that we're all different and will paint us with a broad brush no matter how good looking, ugly, skinny, fat, straight, gay, ab, or dl we are. They'll just lable us as weird freaks and (hopefully) leave it at that......

You won't win with so called 'normal' folks because as far as our little ab/dl world goes...its kinda out there......

They'll just lable us as weird freaks and (hopefully) leave it at that......

As long as they quit making the pedo connection, I'm good with that. ;)

That's about the only thing I can say positive about Brett's little escapade - at least Dr. Phil went out of his way to emphasize that there is no connection between infantilism and pedophilia.

The rest of it, well, let's just say I'm glad there is only one person in my life who knows about me, and she doesn't watch daytime talk shows.

As long as they quit making the pedo connection, I'm good with that. ;)

That's about the only thing I can say positive about Brett's little escapade - at least Dr. Phil went out of his way to emphasize that there is no connection between infantilism and pedophilia.

The rest of it, well, let's just say I'm glad there is only ONE person in my life who knows about me, and she doesn't watch daytime talk shows.

And that right there tells me alot of how you go about stuff on these forums ty.

The show was interesting and certainly the best so far on TV. But that's not to say it was good as I dont think it was. Did it harm the community? No, but nor did it help. I agree with other posters that a 24/7 baby (not that he is really tho) is a bad reflection ont eh community because the vast majority hvae a very small amount of time as a baby. And the people who just enjoy tiems of regression or roleplaying as a child never get seen or discussed. Almost ALL 'lifestyle' fetishes are inherently dysfucntional to a degree. Brett allows this to destroy his relationships and his sexuality. That is dysfunctional (like it or not).

over time (and a lot of it) the community at large will become more aware of the existence of regression and Littles and Adult Babies and eventually there will be a greater degree of understanding. My problem with shows liek this is that the audience is mainly coming off a ZERO base of knowledge. people fear and reject that which they dont understand. A one hour TV show could perhaps educate and inform an audience and take them from a zero base to at least some degree of knowledge. But a 5min interview liek this is hopeless. very little information is transmitted and it is sensationalised and probably always will.

But my point remains that until the world at large is aware of who Littles and Adult Babies are in a general sense, these kinds of interviews will always come across as a freak show no matter how good the interviewer is.

You sound like your proud to be Obese,which is more than dumb it's stupidity when in this day and age we know morbidly obese people can be treated and there lives saved by weight loss !!

now back to the topic

I wonder what societies reaction would be to us Incontinent's how to wear diaper's the ones that absorbed floods versus the tricklers how to protect yourself at night and all those things from AB/DL's because no one else had any idea,not your Urologist or their Nurse, the vague instructions on the bag, we needed boot's on the ground info and they had it-- and we learned that and also to accept diapers 24/7 as our choice in underwear, so somebody should really be out there telling that side of AB/DL's it's gotten better now but it used to be "here is diaper samples, cath's & lube Oh and Do not get an infection make sure you boil them between uses, a urinal to measure your output, and have at it see you in 3 months" so those people who are Fetishist's or weird or whatever bad connotation society wants to try and connect to you have done a major service to a lot of people way before the Depend .com site ever existed . So my Hat is off to Each and everyone of you.

Nappy

• Like 1

You sound like your proud to be Obese,which is more than dumb it's stupidity when in this day and age we know morbidly obese people can be treated and there lives saved by weight loss !!

Whoa there dude......you are going down a road that you really don't want to travel..........

If it was EASY to lose weight....then there wouldn't be any fat people....

Not everyone out there has the opportunity to go on some of these shows like Biggest Loser, Heavy, and Extreme Makeover; weightloss.....

Not everyone out there has the money it would cost to pay for weight reduction surgery.....

Not everyone out there can afford to eat healthy. Healthy food alternatives cost much MUCH more than their unhealthy counterparts......

Making blanket statements like yours just show's your ignorance......

• Like 1

And that right there tells me alot of how you go about stuff on these forums ty.

Is that so? Do tell, what does it tell you about how I "go about stuff on these forums"?

More importantly, please explain what of my previous summation is now invalidated, since you seem determined to try and relabel any criticism as "hate" and now extending that into outright deflection.

Drynot i realize that there is a corporate and societal as well as economic component to obesity, there are places that we call food deserts ,this being without a car a person can not reach anything but a convience store which overcharges for non nutritional food and there is large parts off our country that are still like this .

And you mentioned all the Celebrity challenge shows and what not, those are motivators for some people, but really it comes from within

Bariatric weight-loss surgery is an invention of Corporate America to put Money into surgeons pockets, and the "Medical Food" products and then after you lose tons of weight because your stomach is the size of a grape what happens…..More surgery to remove the buckets of extra skin thats hanging around.

Corporate America also dictates what food gets planted from what seed and where and you probably don't know this but because of the McDonald's and all the me too's of fast food we are destroying the soil by growing a single type of potato year after year that is only good for french fries and nothing else. i'll give you another example as well cows you know how we have had giant meat recalls and people have died from e-coli bacteria from the meat theres a reason for that, we put cows on a diet of corn fattens them up makes them big and then we kill em and eat 'em that is natures response to our feeding them a mostly corn diet the Deadly E-Coli bacteria is caused by us not letting them eat there normal grass and hay and that stuff .

Believe me Drynot i know a lot more about this than my snide remark showed i just found it offensive that he sounded like he was proud to be obese just as i would be offended by an anorexic being proud tone 5'8" and 88 pounds

So apologize for my blanket statement.

Nappy

Well lets see you can give some criticism out so can I. I now know that your a "in the nursery" ( i like to call it that)ABDL now. Thus you are very scared of people accepting you. I went out and told the world my story, which was my choice. Doesnt affect you at all, yet you seem to be so harsh on everything I say. So bottom line is your scared of acceptance and so you have to be more judgemental then most others. Thats just from what I see, not trying to start something just looking at the facts. If i were like you being silent to everyone, and then saw a person like my on TV, I would be outraged because I am already hard accepting of being a ABDL. As riley said it, for ever 1 person that says your helping there will always be 2 that dnt. Thats fine, and you know its ok, when I was 16 I had not told anyone, and felt very lonely, Felt like I was only one. Scared of anyone accepting me. When i turned 18 I had told my best friends and by age 21 I told who ever because I didnt care who knew at all. By age 23 My Xgf had enabled me so far that I was loving life. Now age 24 I have a bunch of families wanting me, and some even moving here, to just be here with me, even if I dont move in. LIVE your life I will live mine.

If your fine with being scared of telling anyone then all power to yaz, but i am almost on cloud 9 on how i feel right now, Its insane and I am happy and thats all that counts.

You don't have to agree with somebody to give them respect. If you do not give respect you do not deserve any yourself.

Respect is earned, not given. I'm not going to respect somebody just because they went on national TV.

I'm rather curious about this comment as well. Do tell.

Wait wait wait so because i don't feel the need to tell the world i like to sit in my own piss and shit because it turns me on..... theres something wrong with ME? seriously..... not sure how that works.... and this makes me scared of acceptance?

see the thing is.... lots of people have something called SELF acceptance, and don't need to air their prviate lives to the world in order to pretend what they do is 'ok.' because they already know its ok and good with that....

careful who you called scared... its just as easy for us to say you are so scared to actually be a man and accept adult responsibilities that you are willing to mooch off a 'family' and a 'mommy' so you don't have to do anything. Its easy to say you are so desparate for attention you are willing to let the entire world know your private life just to feel some inkling of being wanted and loved.....

I'm not saying this is true.. but the way you assume those of us who don't have any desire and/or need to tell everyone about our abdl stuff are somehow scared.... we could jsut as easily assume all the above about you.....

basically brett, you KNEW many many people in the abdl community would react harshly to what you were doing. You knew many people would criticize the show and what you said/did/have done.... So really, not sure why you are getting deffensive.. if you are so secure in yourself.. then you would not NEED to be defensive about any of the criticism.

Me i'm not being defensive here, just showing you that we could take your actions and state that you are the one who has not accepted yourself and are scared to actually 'grow up' and be an adult....

• Like 1

oh hey sarah responded go figure, lol.........You don't always have to hate on everything, u ever look at most of ur posts lol

also your talking bout DL lil differ from AB. i dont get turned on or anything.

I would find that a whole lot differ from what I do, thats diaper fetish. Age play or lifestyle is different, thus you like to criticize me in everything i do, which is ok, its laughable now.

thats the first honest post ive heard grats, i always knew you were perfect and that its your way or the highway, type deal. And if u dnt see it your way you make sure your heard :thumbsup:

You are right why do I care, I try not to, just a couple people that are good at hitting that button, u included.....im only human. But its also fun to see what people have to say, and when they actually go into detail like u just did sarah

Well lets see you can give some criticism out so can I. I now know that your a "in the nursery" ( i like to call it that)ABDL now. Thus you are very scared of people accepting you. I went out and told the world my story, which was my choice. Doesnt affect you at all, yet you seem to be so harsh on everything I say. So bottom line is your scared of acceptance and so you have to be more judgemental then most others. Thats just from what I see, not trying to start something just looking at the facts. If i were like you being silent to everyone, and then saw a person like my on TV, I would be outraged because I am already hard accepting of being a ABDL. As riley said it, for ever 1 person that says your helping there will always be 2 that dnt. Thats fine, and you know its ok, when I was 16 I had not told anyone, and felt very lonely, Felt like I was only one. Scared of anyone accepting me. When i turned 18 I had told my best friends and by age 21 I told who ever because I didnt care who knew at all. By age 23 My Xgf had enabled me so far that I was loving life. Now age 24 I have a bunch of families wanting me, and some even moving here, to just be here with me, even if I dont move in. LIVE your life I will live mine.

If your fine with being scared of telling anyone then all power to yaz, but i am almost on cloud 9 on how i feel right now, Its insane and I am happy and thats all that counts.

I figured this was going to be your comeback.

You haven't read anything I posted. My issue with you has nothing to do with you appearing on a TV show. You can go back through dozens of threads here about AB's appearing on TV, and you'll not find any criticism coming from me regarding their choice to appear on the show, only their behavior when they get there.

Stanley did a great job, even if the show itself went out of its way to make him look weird. Riley Kilo made several appearances on TV shows and has done us proud each time with her dignified and reasoned presentation. Angela Bauer has made TV appearances and presented as dignified in the face of hostility.

You... you lied to the producers about why you wanted on the show (you admitted in your blog you weren't interested in relationship counseling). You came off like a shallow, self-absorbed jerk when you pointed out how you "talked baby talk all the time because (Kat) wanted you to" as if that was some sort of major concession on your part. I don't know if there's any truth to the statement made on the front end of the segment (you guys spend nearly all your extra cash on your AB accessory collection), but they had to get that from somewhere, either you or Kat, and it made you look once again like a selfish jerk.

This has nothing to do with your choice to go on national TV. It has everything to do with how you went about it. Even now, you ignore any criticism that isn't specifically "you shouldn't have gone on TV" so you can just continue to address that specific issue instead of dealing with the real problem just about everyone here who is criticizing you has - that you're a narcissist and you're destroying yourself by allowing your AB to rule your life.

Only thing im responding to is this, how did i lie to producers........Cat and I got invited on the show to support awareness and such to hear our story, when the show happened we got blind sided as it is Dr.phils show........ I told them I didnt want help or anything, before hand.....THe sound bites they had us repeat I only knew mine, I had no idea what cats were.....that was all planned by producers.......When we got on the show, it went alot different then what we were planning on, trust me it did. After the show both Cat and I were like, well that was different from what was planned, but they had to make a show out of it, and they did. You can think what you want of me, i dont care. I know what I did, how stuff was, and they just gave us our keypoints we talkd over for months, and then you hit the show, and all of a sudden your blind sided like no other.

as far as letting my AB rule my life, maybe a lil but its what i want to do and its not hurting anyone, plus i get to be an adult when ever I want.

I do apologise to u WBdaddy and others, but sometimes my thick skin can be broken, thus what happend.

Only thing im responding to is this, how did i lie to producers........Cat and I got invited on the show to support awareness and such to hear our story, when the show happened we got blind sided as it is Dr.phils show........ I told them I didnt want help or anything, before hand.....THe sound bites they had us repeat I only knew mine, I had no idea what cats were.....that was all planned by producers.......When we got on the show, it went alot different then what we were planning on, trust me it did. After the show both Cat and I were like, well that was different from what was planned, but they had to make a show out of it, and they did. You can think what you want of me, i dont care. I know what I did, how stuff was, and they just gave us our keypoints we talkd over for months, and then you hit the show, and all of a sudden your blind sided like no other.

as far as letting my AB rule my life, maybe a lil but its what i want to do and its not hurting anyone, plus i get to be an adult when ever I want.

I do apologise to u WBdaddy and others, but sometimes my thick skin can be broken, thus what happend.

The problem is, what you say here is 100% the opposite of what you state in your blog. You keep saying they used editing to make you look bad, yet your own blog comfirms exactly what the show "edited" to make you look like. That is where many are coming from(especially me)

That is why I say you did more harm then good. I have chatted with my friends(some of who know I was a DL prior to my medical issues), and family(who did not know I was a DL) who watched that episode, and almost everyone said the same thing, which was "this guy needs help", or "this guy is a freak". Thats not good.

Don't take my criticism wrong, I applaud the fact you felt that you needed to try and point the lifestyle you choose in a good light, but you didn't really accomplish it, and you continue to say that it was editing that made you look bad. It wasn't editing(see above)

The fact that your GF decided to break it off before the show hit the airwaves also says a lot as well. So you are going to say that Dr. Phil pressured her into ending it as well? It was "creative editing" that made her look like she was really re-thinking the relationship while she was being talked to on the show? I was lucky when it came to my second wife, who was understanding that I liked to wear diapers when I was stressed and needed to unwind, and occassionally I like to pretend I am only 3-4 yrs old. But I only go that route every so often and only when the wife is ok with it and will play along. But unlike you, I put those things to the side when the wife asks(and I also indulge her fantasies as well, even though I do not like one of them) and I act like an adult 95% of the time.

• Like 1