LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Good Martial Arts Movies?

ive always been into kung-fu movies and i recently bought all the IP man movies (if you haven't seen them at least watch the first two. ip man and ip man 2 thy are amazing) but i haven't really seen many i was wondering if any one has some suggestions i rented enter the dragon but haven't watched it yet

thanks everyone

They might not be considered "martial arts movies" but the "Kill Bill" series had a lot of that stuff in them that was actually rather amazing and amusing.

Just a thought :whistling:

Oh god, Kill Bill was awful. I rented it when it hit DVD and barely made it through the entire thing.

Jet Li's Fearless was pretty decent and you can't forget the Karate Kid trilogy(Not including the 2010 version) and The Next Karate Kid(With Hilary Swank instead of Ralph Macchio).

• 2 weeks later...

If you're okay with comedy then I would highly recommend kung fu hustle and shaolin soccer. The forbidden kingdom is good also. That one is more serious than the first two but it still has a lot of hilarious moments.

Guest dragonmaster4066

as far as martial arts movies go, i suggest a few. the protector is a great movie, kiss of the dragon, thai worrier, any of the transporter movies. that should be enough to get you started. let me know if you want to know a few more. lol :ph34r::ninja:

• 2 weeks later...

@jdj1 The Pefect Weapon is an awesome movie.

I would like to suggest District B13. Not so much martail arts, but there is some really cool parkour (no wires.) I like the movies without wires I think that those take away from true talent. Another one I really like is, Only the Strong. It is the only martial arts movie I know of that is soley based on Capoeria ( which is one of the most athletic martail arts out there.)