LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Wearing A Diaper May Save Your Life...

Wow. According to this article : http://www.thenews.com.pk/TodaysPrintDetail.aspx?ID=86099&Cat=2 soldiers wear diapers to avoid having to exit their vehicles during ongoing combat operations. I think many of us may have suspected that this happens but this is the first news I've seen with any type of confirmation even though the news article itself is not confirmed.

Anyway thought it was interesting.

-DW

Updated: I now believe these are what is in some of the NATO/Military supply containers

Kevlar "Diaper" from Military.com

This from the Marine Corps Times

This is the first I've heard of the term "Blast Boxers" from a blog.

None of these are "diapers" as they relate to incontinence but have everything to do with the protection of one's reproductive parts! And I wouldn't doubt that these may in fact be what is in those Nato containers. But the foreign (anti-Nato/American) press either inadvertently or deliberately picked up on the derogatory view of it.

Edited by diaperwerx

Yeah, I noticed where the news site originates from...but sometimes truthful news comes out of the strangest places. I wonder if the Nato forces needed to inform the Pakistani government with a list of requisitioned items, but I have no idea if article is factual or not.

Also in other posts, I don't remember exactly which forum it is in, but there was a discussion by former/active military members. I'm also ex-military but was never required nor was it an option to wear as part of my official duties.

I too am an active Military member and have personally completed two 6 month tours on Nato led campaigns thus far in my career. At no point did the subject of diapers for use in combat missions ever come up. Perhaps in some obscure situation they are used, and this article has blown it out of proportion. I think its 99% BS ad the article seems to chastise Nato forces. Not what I would consider credible.

• Like 1

You mean an article written for a Pakistani Website I've never heard of with some ridiculous claims of Nato soldiers running out of diapers might not be true.

Actually looked up http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ansar_Abbasi in Wikipedia. He sounds like a Pakistani version of Skip Bayless- only commenting on news with about the same amount of accuracy.

@Soggy Doggy - Your wish is granted and simultaneously I believe the original article may have been a misinterpretation/translation of the following:

Kevlar "Diaper" from Military.com

This from the Marine Corps Times

This is the first I've heard of the term "Blast Boxers" from a blog.

None of these are "diapers" as they relate to incontinence but have everything to do with the protection of one's reproductive parts! And I wouldn't doubt that these may in fact be what is in those Nato containers. But the foreign (anti-Nato/American) press either inadvertently or deliberately picked up on the derogatory view of it.

@dmavn did they have these when you were in the field? I believe the first link was written some time in August 2011, so I can only assume that this is relatively newly issued personal protective gear. Thanks for serving!!!!