LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Do You Call A Messy Diaper?

I call it dirtying a diaper! :) If I pin myself too tightly, have to poop in the morning of a "crib night" I sometimes just use the diaper. I like doing this, but it is a pain to clean the plastic pants if they get dirty. The smell is worse than the stain!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow, so many answers, along with all of the standard descriptions, my wife has told me or others that I needed changed because I was ripe, or has said, Ut Oh, Smells like someone had a widdle accident in his diapey, or she'll tell the babysitter that I might need changed because my little tummy was rumblin and I was makin a booboo in my britches, and one of my favorites of all time, came from a line from Sally Field (title of the movie escapes me for now), but she was in a beauty parlor with Dolly Parton, Julia Roberts and a cast of hot women and she asked her daughter if she had wipees in the diaper bag, as she was holding her grand-daughter on her hip, her daughter asked, why, was the baby wet, and Sally Filed wrinkled her nose and said, NO, SHE's MUDDY, LUV'ed that scene!

• 1 month later...

Only tried it once years ago and wasn't worth the fucking stench, extremelly bad rash and clean up.

So I call it a shitty nappy/diaper.