LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Bladder

I was burn with problems. one is my IQ being what it is. but for some reason I have the bladder of a 4 or year old. at first my doter said it grow in time but I'm 22 now and it barley got any bigger. every now and than I would seat on the toilet and hold and leat go hold and leat go to strengthen my bladder. I can mack it to the bathroom but I got a short time to git Thar. So I wear adult pull ups in the day time and and a attend diapers at night. dues any one have the same problems as me?

Matt

Matt,

I appologize in advance if this is insulting. It is not intended to be.

Apart from your poor spelling and low IQ, is there any family history of mental illness. I think, but can not be sure without examination, that your bladder problems are due to some assiciated brain / nerve problem.

Fine muscle control, which is required for bladder control and hand to eye coordination requires fine mental control. The practice that you are doing - sitting on the toilet to try to increase your bladder size - will not help.

If there is no previous family history of low IQ, then your problem could be an undiagnosed blockage within the brain - someting like a tumor or bloodclot. These all can be cured. A medical exam telling your doctor of your problems can help solve this.

Give this guy a break! I was one of the first kids to take a drug called "Ritalin"! The shrinks said I would outgrow it. If I failed to get my homework done, I got my ass beat! It wasn't until I was in a reading clinic, at Ohio State University, that I found out that I have ADD! I don't classify anyone as stupid, retarded or a mental case. For so long I was on the receiving end of that bullshit.

Matt. My heart goes out to you. Don't be discouraged.

Redneck i totally agree with your point of view on the Labels they put on people, although i think we all must agree there is someone on this thread and on this board who is really pretty out of "kilter" and needs some kind of "help"

Nappy