LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Drank Too Much...Wet The Bed.

So the other night, we went out and two things happened, well, three things. First, at the bar I didn't get carded, it's not that I look terribly young, I just get carded alot. Second of all, I drank too much, I don't even think I drank alot, but I guess, such as life. I don't get it. Third, I woke up around 6 am in a wet bed! And it was no fun at all!

I was so embarrassed! I was quiet and sleepy and all I wanted was to go back to sleep, I also cracked the window to let out the "musky" smell.

I am so upset right now! Why did I wet th bed? I didn't even drink alot. Has this ever happened to anyone else? I am SO angry at myself for letting this happen! I'm really just venting. I just changed the sheets and felt the need to write this down.

So the other night, we went out and two things happened, well, three things. First, at the bar I didn't get carded, it's not that I look terribly young, I just get carded alot. Second of all, I drank too much, I don't even think I drank alot, but I guess, such as life. I don't get it. Third, I woke up around 6 am in a wet bed! And it was no fun at all!

I was so embarrassed! I was quiet and sleepy and all I wanted was to go back to sleep, I also cracked the window to let out the "musky" smell.

I am so upset right now! Why did I wet th bed? I didn't even drink alot. Has this ever happened to anyone else? I am SO angry at myself for letting this happen! I'm really just venting. I just changed the sheets and felt the need to write this down.

Did you even proofread what you wrote? You state you "drank too much," then claim you didn't. Which is it?

No advice on the wet bed as that can happen when one drinks too much.

This has happened to me about twice a year for a few years now. Every time I drink what my wife thinks is too much she has me wear a diaper she is usually wrong but its still fun. I have noticed that it happens when I am very tired worked more than usual or something like that. The first time it happened my cousin and I were drinking at my mom and dads house and we stayed late I slept on the couch and woke up wet I had to tell my mom that I peed her couch very embarrassed to say the least.

Man...I've been there....

Got absolutely hammered at a friends wedding. I don't drink often so I am a really cheap drunk. Anyway, took the proper precautions and wore a diaper to bed especially because we were in a hotel. Soaked that diaper so much that the stuffing and SAP particles leaked out all over the bed and the floor. The mattress was an absolute mess as well. Felt so bad about the whole thing that I left the maid a 50 dollar tip.

I've never been back to that hotel since.......

I wet the bed pretty much every night until I was 12 anyway, probably once a week or so from 12 until 14ish, maybe a couple times a month until 16ish, and from then until 18 a few times a year. Last time it happened luckily I was very pregnant with my daughter and just used her as an excuse... the baby kicked my bladder, I swear! :P It's been about 3 years since I did it (accidentally ;)) but I worry about it still when I drink or take meds that make me sleepy... it happens to lots of people when alcohol is involved, even if you don't have a history, don't worry about it.

Mine was a total shock. Our daughter and granddaughter were at the house on Christmas Eve. About 9PM the adults had a glass of wine and I think it was about 10:30 when we went to bed. I probably average 1 alchoholic drink a day so I am used to it. Now I don't wear a diaper when we have company simply because I consider that's me having control over my wearing. That night I sure wish I would have because I woke up about 2AM feeling myself start to wet my underwear. I remember as I started to come out of a deep sleep thinking "Do I have a diaper on?". It was then that I remembered that I didn't and immediately stopped the stream. However, I had wet enough that my briefs were wet as well as a pair of shorts that I had on also. Luckily it didn't get to the sheets, though I do have a plastic cover over the mattress. The scary part was that we were going to spend the next night at my other daughters and a couple of nights at a motel. So for protection I took a couple of Tena Ultimate pads with me. No more accidents since.

About being carded, I got that quite a lot when I was in my late 20's to nearly 40's, I'm short thin and and always wore my hair long for some reason everyone thought I was a teenager, which is good.

I did wet the bed one time, like you drank too much, well more than I used to anyway, and woke up with a wet bed, I cleaned up washed everything dried the bed and that was the end of it.

I was around 28 at the time,about 2 years into drinking, I started way later than everyone I knew.

The town I used to live in was know for the amount of bars it had, plus the people of the town who drank early in life, it took me a long time to get with the program.

I did stop drinking a while back, don't miss it at all.

Occasionally I have wet the bed. One time was about 2 months ago, but usually i don't more than twice a year. I find it very disconcerting when I wet the bed. It's never because I drank too much, it just happens. I wake up in the middle of it happening though so I'm able to tear off my sheets and stuff before it starts to soak to the mattress.

Back in my drinking days I often came home totally hammered :o: which led to frequent wetting of my bed. Getting tired of that led me to making towel-diapers which didn't work as well as I needed :( But that led to me wanting to try real diapers, and the rest is history :thumbsup:

Happily diapered 24/7 and happily sober now too :)

Bettypooh

I've gotten drunk quite a few times, but never wet the bed as a result.

The last time I wet the bed was when I was in fourth grade. I was 10, and was recovering from a bad cold. The doctor will always tell you, "Drink plenty of liquid, and get some rest." Being a heavy water-drinker as is, I had more than I could handle. Was it embarrassing? Sure, but my parents were very understanding. I couldn't ask for better parents. They never made me feel ashamed.

Regarding bedwetting,it has only happened to me three times since I was a little kid. Every time involved drinking and thankfully I was diapered 2 out of the 3 occasions. There is a boy in my frat house who wets the bed practicaly every time he drinks and has quite the repuation for it. I have been soo tmpted to leave a couple of diapers on his bed but never followed through with it. Everyone treats it asa joke, and apparently his girlfriend doesn't mind much either. She is a bitchy sorority girl that I secretly despise, but is incredibly sexy. He is lucky ot have a girlfriend who doesnt mind, leaving me with hope for finding a girl who would understand my night time diaper wearing.

If this happened to me I would always be wearing to bed. I could only imagine how gross it would be to wake up in a wet cold bed.

As it is only a just in case I would go buy my self a nice thick cloth diaper and plastic pants. Would be well worth the investment and you wouldn't be wasting diapers for the just in case times.