LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Did You Get?

sarah_ab

Couldn't find a thread dedicated for this anywhere...

So no matter which gift giving holiday you celebrate around this time of year... lets hear what you got...

I got

A fijit,

a Matt Smith Dr. Who Sonic Screw Driver,

A new pair of vans,

the turtle that displays the stars on the ceiling,

kinder chocolate,

an Agent P tee shirt,

the green hoodie i've been looking for all year,

three pairs of socks - one with dinosaurs, one with manatees and one with whales,

season three of murder she wrote,

the duggars newest book,

a minnie mouse iphone case,

two farmville mystery animals with 20 FV cash, and a $25 gift card for farmville,

2 gift cards to barnes and nobles,

1 to the kindle store,

1 for applebees,

a dooney and bourke mickey mouse purse

the lego kit to build the space needle!

A tri-SARAH-tops pillow pet

Germain to this site:

I got a "You Rock Guitar" that works with both our Wii system as well as my guitar amps and headphones. Great toy! I made Baby Maggie and new pair of diaper bloomers. This year they are made of two layers of microfiber towelling and should be better than the earlier versions I've made. She's had problems with natural fibers wearing down to threads in a few months and the pair made of Zorb not holding much and being to narrow in the crotch. These fit over her Dry 24/7 night diapers and under her vinyl waterproof bloomers.

In our house, Christmas diapers are a tradition!

Aloha,

Honu - preparing to move to California

As usual, I bought for all the family, spent time making sure that the gift suited the person etc. My father is housebound, so he can't get me anything himself. My son is a student and doesn't have much spare cash so I told him not to waste his money on me. Brothers family just sent a cheap bottle of wine an brother and sister in law gave me a £20 supermarket voucher!

I HATE Christmas

my wife got the kindle fire, and got me a domo-kun pillow! I don't know everything my parents got me, as I am working this whole weekend and won't see them until tuesday evening.

I made my wife a steampunk gun out of a generic nerf shotgun, some metallic spray pain, and some odds and ends from the steampunk section at michael's. She really likes it :)

-piper

Guest diaperboykcmo

Ps3 games, Blu ray movies, 3 nike shirts, and nike socks. A Wallet, Sooners Jersey, some coll Mcfarlane figures, camera, and a pair of footed pj's. In my stocking, couple of baby toys, and candy and lottery tickets. A great Christmas. Merry Christmas. Happy Birthday Jesus

Christmas is the new Groundhogs day, I have gotten pretty much the exact same things from the exact same people for the last 6 years or so. Totally depressing. I did get myself some Abenas though, yay me.

My roommate bought us a 59 inch 3D HD plasma tv and a 1350 watt 7.1 surround sound system with a 3d bluray player integrated in the system. I also got a gold locket on a chain from some of my grandchildren. Maybe I should put my roommate's picture in one side , she rocks!

Hugs

Freta

I got:

A year of Webhosting

renewed my SIX domains (at 12 bucks a pop)

Lube + Lube launcher

o-ring gag that might actually be big enough for insertion

hogtie kit

Cheap vibrator

Condoms

Bitcoins

Wrist binder

Walgreens Prescription drug plan

Refill of my meds

and some other stuff that I'm blanking on.

laptop (and related purchases), external hd, pony plushie, a couple mlp toys, mlp calendar, mlp coloring books, and more misc mlp stuff.. I had a very pony christmas, loved it! :) oh, also got a cold, wish I had a gift receipt for that one ;)

.....oh, also got a cold, wish I had a gift receipt for that one ;)

Me too, and it got worse as the evening went on.

Gifts..... none. Our family decided last year to not exchange gifts. It was a mix of the economy, taking care of my dad, (which didn't leave a lot of time for shopping, [he passed in March,]) and age. We are at the age where most of us do not need gifts. One thing I will miss is my dad's annual gift subscription to Reader's Digest. :(

I ended up with self bought gifts. :D I bought two bottles of wine and a bottle of vodka for the family get together, but we ended up not opening them and just having a couple beers, so I have them back home. :whistling:

Biggest present is that my wife is feeling better after being sick for almost 3 months.

A tom-tom, couple pair of jeans (gotta check to see if they'll fit well over diapers), a jacket, a lot of useless stocking presents that are just fun to open, and the gift of family and friends.

Sure, I like to get gifts like everyone else, but then I hate to read how many didn't get anything or very little and are having a tough time of it. And I feel sad to see people say they hate Christmas because they got nothing.

It isn't that I've got scads of money, but I'm comfortable and don't need much. I had a great day yesterday with my family and with our best friends.

....a Matt Smith Dr. Who Sonic Screw Driver....

I am SOOOOOO jealous! :lol: I got to spend time with family, always a good thing, and I got to eat too much good food. Good or bad? I dunno- it was enjoyable but I hate the thought of the extra pounds. I got a few cards and a small box of candy too. We decided years ago that Christmas was for the kids in the family so we don't gift for the adults anymore, which leaves more money for the kids gifts. I was depressed before yesterday but I got better- and that gift was the best of all :)

Bettypooh