LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just Too Lazy

how many people r just too lazy and go to the loo

like if i am enjoying myself and i am not diapered i almost go there and then

all depends where i am

at night if i am diapered or not i am usually just too lazy to get out of bed i just do it

mostly i am diapered but as i said i am laZy at times and just carry on with what i am doing often it is too late

but i also enjoy it

:whistling:

I was accused of that when I was a child because the limited medical knowledge of those days couldn't find anything wrong with me and had no real understanding of OAB and UI. Now I use my diaper out of convenience. If you want to call it laziness then do so but it sure beats visiting the toilet 4-8 times an hour just to keep my pants dry :lol:

Bettypooh

Now I had a very odd arrangement. The place where I would sleep over with my girl friends was built probably in the 1900-25 timeframe. Sometime later a toilet, sink and washing machine setup was put in the basement. However, the house had no stairs. To go to the two upper (bed)rooms you put a ladder through a trapdoor, which at bedtime, was pulled up and the trapdoor closed. To go to the toilet you went out the back door around theside and down a hill to the above-ground part of the cellar where the door was and in and to the toilet. They moved in because the rent was cheap about $4 a week when most rents were about $6-8. The mother and three older girls could hold it in their sleep all night without a problem. Linda was a bedwetter. At age 7-9, I was in the middle. By the time I was 8 I could hold it for a few hours but not comfortably. Mrs Rocque decided that it would be better if I wore diapers to bed rather than get up, open the trapdoor put th ladder down, go down, go out the door, down to the cellar door and in, find the light and wet. then reverse the process. all in the dark So I was diapered for bed and was told to wet. However, to keep me from becoming a wetter I was told to get out of bed and stand up to wet so I would not learn to wet in my sleep

It was not a case of the lazies but of the fact that going to the toilet at night was quite involved

I was accused of that when I was a child because the limited medical knowledge of those days couldn't find anything wrong with me and had no real understanding of OAB and UI. Now I use my diaper out of convenience. If you want to call it laziness then do so but it sure beats visiting the toilet 4-8 times an hour just to keep my pants dry :lol:

Bettypooh

I agree with you, I can visit the bathroom many times per hour or just wear my cloth diaper and last most of the day. Since I spend most of the day driving from office to office for work, I would spend more time looking for bathrooms then seeing customers. On top of that once I do not find a bathroom in time I would be driving home in my wet pants and not finish my day of sell calls.

Now I had a very odd arrangement. The place where I would sleep over with my girl friends was built probably in the 1900-25 timeframe. Sometime later a toilet, sink and washing machine setup was put in the basement. However, the house had no stairs. To go to the two upper (bed)rooms you put a ladder through a trapdoor, which at bedtime, was pulled up and the trapdoor closed. To go to the toilet you went out the back door around theside and down a hill to the above-ground part of the cellar where the door was and in and to the toilet. They moved in because the rent was cheap about $4 a week when most rents were about $6-8. The mother and three older girls could hold it in their sleep all night without a problem. Linda was a bedwetter. At age 7-9, I was in the middle. By the time I was 8 I could hold it for a few hours but not comfortably. Mrs Rocque decided that it would be better if I wore diapers to bed rather than get up, open the trapdoor put th ladder down, go down, go out the door, down to the cellar door and in, find the light and wet. then reverse the process. all in the dark So I was diapered for bed and was told to wet. However, to keep me from becoming a wetter I was told to get out of bed and stand up to wet so I would not learn to wet in my sleep

It was not a case of the lazies but of the fact that going to the toilet at night was quite involved

Old house? Why not keep up with the "old" trends and just use a chamber pot! For those who don't know what a chamber pot was, it was a metal or usually porcaline bowl or "pot" for people to pee in when they had to go in the middle of the night. Naturally, this was before indoor plumbing. Mrs Rocque missed the boat with a chamber pot when she decided you should all wear diapers instead! Easier to wash out a chamber pot than to wash diapers! Not as much fun for the user, though!

When I wet the bed as a child I was accused of being lazy. Laziness had nothing to do with it however.

Now while I'm diapered at night it is great to not have to get up.

CDL

Old house? Why not keep up with the "old" trends and just use a chamber pot! For those who don't know what a chamber pot was, it was a metal or usually porcaline bowl or "pot" for people to pee in when they had to go in the middle of the night. Naturally, this was before indoor plumbing. Mrs Rocque missed the boat with a chamber pot when she decided you should all wear diapers instead! Easier to wash out a chamber pot than to wash diapers! Not as much fun for the user, though!

Linda was a bedwetter and wore diapers to bed anyway, did you ever try to carry a full pot down a ladder and they did not have one and would have had to get one on my account. It was not all of us wearing diapers, Anne; 10, Carole; 12, the eldest girl, whose name I later found to be Elizabeth; 14 or 15 and the mother were all able to hold it while sleeping. I was not, until about 9 and then even not all the time. There was indoor plumbing but it was primitive and newly installed. Water lines were new in that part of town as it was just being developed. This had probably been a summer cottage and had a well that had recently been covered over. Also primitive but functional was the electrical systme. The house I lived in had been a farm house and my uncle and thw new owner, an electrician by trade installed an electric system in 1943 and put in the plumbing. In 1953, I actually had the misfortune to have to use an outhouse somewhere

..... In 1953, I actually had the misfortune to have to use an outhouse somewhere

Heh, forgot all about my experiences until this thread rekindled them.

We had relatives out 'in the boondocks,' so I used an outhouse many times. This was late '40's to maybe '53-'54.

Another relative built an indoor outhouse. Enclosed a section in the cellar under the 'hole' and would treat it then shovel it out once a year or so. They also had indoor water, a well pump at the kitchen sink, probably connected to the well under the pump outside. Don't recall if they had a pump in the bathroom. It was cool, as at the other farmhouses, one had to go out to the well and bring the water back in buckets. Looking back at the well being so close to the in/outhouses versus today's standards for separation, I wonder if it affected anyone's health.

For those who don't know, an outhouse is basically today's porta-potty, but without a bottom and installed over a hole in the ground. When it got "full," a new hole was dug and the outhouse moved. Methane gas could build up so woe to those that decided to light up a smoke and got blown off the pot. :lol:

On topic, yes it's nice to not get up during the night or from a project.

I only wear occassionally now and only in private, and only for no 1, then I'll wet them. When not wearing I'm never a lazy fuck, and always use the bathroom. Not into pissing myself without diapers unless it's specially the rare fetish fun over the bath not to ruin any carpets.

I only wear occassionally now and only in private, and only for no 1, then I'll wet them. When not wearing I'm never a lazy fuck, and always use the bathroom. Not into pissing myself without diapers unless it's specially the rare fetish fun over the bath not to ruin any carpets.

Damn lightning,thats a little harsh buddy. While I dont really like being lazy when it comes to the bathroom,clearly some do. No need to go callin everyone lazy fucks.

Sometimes when I play video games while wearing diapers. That is when I will wet them. I'd have to be pretty lazy not to use the bathroom, since my apartment is a studio and my bathroom is 3 large steps away for me.

I usually go to the bathroom, put on a diaper, then play video games, watch tv, and cook dinner all at the same time, and wet only a little bit each time throughout the night. But I only do it on weekends because of early class during the week.

I will admit that I can remember wetting my pants a few time because I was lazy when I was little. I can remember peeing my pants at a movie theatre when I was little because I did not want to miss part of the movie. I was not wearing a diaper or anything like that. My mom was pretty mad. I was pretty little though, but too old to be peeing myself because I felt like it.

If I am wearing a diaper, I dont think it is being lazy to use it. I feel like wearing a diaper even takes more effort that just using the bathroom as I would normally.