LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Mommy Needs Advice

Hey there! :) Though many people here see me as a little, I do happen to have a parental side at times. You're best solution is to look after your Adult Baby as if you would a real baby. Also communicate with each other what your Adult Baby is looking for as well as what you want to get out of it. For everyone, it's different in what aspect they are looking for the most. Some like the feeding, some like the playing, some like the nurturing, etc. It's not all about goochy goos and pinching cheeks.

I wish you the best of luck and hope that this helps answer some of your questions!

Paxy :huh:

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

The most important thing you can do is communicate. My baby let's me know what he likes and does not like. We talk openly about everything. But remember, you are important too. Make sure that you guys have an even balance of give and take for both of your needs. Talk, talk, talk.

• Like 1

talking asking questions and being honest is the key. make the surroundings like what the person fantisizes about if you can. have fun life is short enjoy eachother. use disposables with prints bottles etc....anything that make the person more comfortable on both sides of the experment

I would say talk lots. He might not be able to tell you a lot straight out, mine usually wants me to ask questions and we go from there. It isn't easy to get all the details on the table at once, it's more of a process at least for us it was. I know talking about it can be difficult, but with time and persistence you two can find what he needs and when he needs it.

• 4 months later...

If your partner won't talk to you the way you want them to. Give them a couple of beers or shots or drink a couple of glasses of wine to loosen both of you up and then talk. Be understanding, as most will feel really embarassed by wanting to express their AB/DL sides to someone they care about. If you listen very closely and are a nurturing person, you just might find you'll enjoy bAbying your partner. It is extremely important to lay ground rules and setup boundaries with any AB/Dl partner. You will need to spell out, when, where, why and how you will care for your AB/DL partner and what you expect in return.

Since we're also adults, with adult needs, wants and desires, we need to make sure we don't put what we want on the back burner and eventually burn ourselves out giving and never recieving in return. Any relationship is like two batteries, if one keeps on giving till it can't give anymore, it will die. On the other hand, if each battery is occasionally recharged, energized and up to full power, it's able to give when it's necessary.

Many AB/DL's get so absorbed into their AB/DL or sissy little roles that they exclude their partners and eventually take so much that the partner feels like their just being used and not loved or cared about.

Respectfully,

Michael

• 1 month later...

Make sure all your mommy needs are taken care of before you take care of your adult baby that is the best advice I have together I think after 29 adult babies that I taken care of if you want to talk some more about having babies you can give me a private message or give me a Skype and we could talk some more thanks