LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Busted At Work Today

I have been wearing at work full time for about 8 months now. I have all my diapers/nappies delivered to my office as it is easier than home, and because I have a largish office with good storage, I have managed to keep things rather discreet. In this whole time, no one has ever said anything (although they probably discuss it amongst themselves)

A few months ago we changed receptionists, and she now works for one of my sub-tenants rather than me. I have been a little nervous whenever a delivery is due, and as soon as I hear a courier on a day that I am expecting a delivery, I pop my head out to check, and if it is my delivery, I take it away ASAP.

Today I received a delivery in 2 boxes. The first was an indiscreet box. The second was clearly marked as adult diapers with the details of the product that I had ordered. In fact this same packaging has been used for several previous deliveries. Anyway, the delivery arrived just as the receptionist and one of my secretaries were returning from lunch, and she signed for it and started carrying it to my office. My secretary asked her if she was ok and whether it was heavy, and the receptionist answered "Nah, it is fine, it is just nappies" and then she carried it into my office and put it down. She didn't say anything and hasn't commented since.

I am pretty sure now that most of the office knows what is going on, and that I am wearing "protection" all day.

I feel rather strange about it all now, but I guess that if they all know and haven't said anything and haven't acted strangely towards me, then they must be accepting of it and just think that it is due to a private medical condition that I don't want to talk about. So now I don't know if what happened it good or bad.

One of the first things you are told to do at RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME as part of privacy and security is to get a separate email account (free webmail, preferably Yahoo because it has chat and connecti) for your "special business".

"You do NOT want anything from here showing up in your home or business mail. That is definitely wearing a short dress in a hurricane"

Any Questions as to why?

I think you should find it comforting that your "big secret" is common knowledge and that your coworkers are fine with it! Also, congratulations for having a real job! Not sure if an office is what I am looking for, but it seems to be what most adults compete over!

It is not what they do while you are there, it is what they do when you are NOT. It is not called "back-channel" for no good reason. Diesmbling is a cottage industry in this civilization. For one thing, using work resources for a hobby is not looked upon as the characteristic of a mature, competent person who has it all together. That could play at promotion or raise time. Aside from the time I was 6-2/3 to about 9-3/4, I have been in the closet and never been busted: Came close a couple of times in my teenage years but dodged the bullet

Fortunately I own the company, so it is not such a problem about using work resources as I own them. Perhaps being the boss is why no one has said anything. My staff are very close to me though and would have thought might have asked.

Knowing that it doesn't really show up when you're wearing a nappy, it might just be that no one thinks that they're for yourself. Your receptionist could just assume that you're doing a relative or so a favour.

As the police officer said: Nothing of interest to see here, move on...

Wouldn't worry.

Well, who knows if it is just a "hobby". As far as the coworkers and higher ups know, it could be a medical condition.

Whilst we all know that diaper wearing can be a hobby, I suspect that the "average" person out there wouldn't be thinking this, and their first thought would be that it would have to be for medical reasons. After all, to the great diaper-untrained masses, who would choose to wear a diaper if they don't have to.

Whilst we all know that diaper wearing can be a hobby, I suspect that the "average" person out there wouldn't be thinking this, and their first thought would be that it would have to be for medical reasons. After all, to the great diaper-untrained masses, who would choose to wear a diaper if they don't have to.

There's your own answer and quite true :thumbsup: People who make such a discovery probably do think about it possibly being a fetish after thinking you're incontinent first, so as long as you don't give them any reason to think otherwise, they'll go with their first thought :) I'm sure they keep quiet for fear of ticking off the boss- after all a persons job is important to them- but if nothing negative has happened yet it probably won't. Just like when my pants tore and my customer had to have seen my diaper, few people are inclined to make an issue where none exists. The biggest issues we have are the ones we create for ourselves, so the best solution is to not create them! If there's no problem then there's nothing to be concerned with.

Bettypooh

I reverted to bedwetting when I was 12. That was during a summer trip in 1976 while we were away from home. By then I had been in a mentoring program of a major law firm for almost 3 years. The day we returned home, my Mom phoned the lady attorney who was my mentor to break the news about my bladder problems. My mentor assured both Mom and me that incontinence did not disqualify me from the program. That same law firm hired me as an after-school clerk typist when I turned 14. They helped me get a full-ride scholarship to pre-law university, knowing that I needed diapers in bed.

While in pre-law I worked weekends and vacation for that same firm. When I lost the rest of my bladder control I informed human resources. Consequently those with a need to do so knew about my incontinence when they hired me as an associate attorney following me passing the bar exams. They also knew about all that when I was promoted to partner in 1993.

At work and in court house ladies rooms I am discreet, but do not try to keep my incontinence a top secret.

Of course I do not relax as an AB at work. Still, I assume before making me a partner the firm did a complete background check. Nobody from my firm has asked if that is my picture on-line.