LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bathroom At School

dl_ashlee

So walked into a stall to take a piss (:c no diaper for me then) and found a wet underwear type diaper. This was not what made me post though, along with it were I think were two catheters and an empty wrapping for one, they were super long though, probably like 3 feet. Along with this on the floor was a bowl of noodles (like cup of noodles, but in a plastic bowl). The combo was what made me post, it was odd.

So walked into a stall to take a piss (:c no diaper for me then) and found a wet underwear type diaper. This was not what made me post though, along with it were I think were two catheters and an empty wrapping for one, they were super long though, probably like 3 feet. Along with this on the floor was a bowl of noodles (like cup of noodles, but in a plastic bowl). The combo was what made me post, it was odd.

W T F ? !

It's fairly obvious! Someone had a bladder full of noodels that they couldn't pass on their own, so they used a cathater, passed the noodels into that bowl and just left them there!

O M G !

You just made it worse, Rusty.

I'd go hungry.

But still, seriously now asking dl_ashley, 3 foot catheters? I don't know of any application for something like that. The pot noodles where, most likely, a coincidence (I hope). the rest would fit if the catheters weren't that long. Someone wears pullups for accident protection and had one (accident) before he could self-cath as usual, and because he got upset about the leak, messed up with the first catheter; used the second to drain properly, got more pi**ed off by the mess of noodles left in the stall and just dropped his gear there.

If it just weren't 3 feet. Or are you a girl and they just looked awfully long to you? The male self catheters might seem very long to a girl used to the really short ladies ones, but that's only about 18 inches.

Weird things happen when people get high, and you know something has to put the high in high school. I stayed clean, but my school had something of a a reputation, people would disappear from campus and you heard rumours that they got expelled for lighting up, shooting, etc.

^What was the most, adult thing you have seen while cleaning?

When I worked for a university as a janitor, at the end of the school year I had to clean the dorm rooms. My first time doing that(shortly after starting) me and 4 others went into a mens room and found a vibrator, used rubbers, and heavily soiled panties and boxers stuffed into the heating vents of the room. The vibrator had dried blood and crap on it, so it wasn't hard to figure out what it was used for.

Over the years, I had found all sorts of stuff in those dorm rooms, nothing ever surprised me after that first time, and every time someone new came along and was sent to clean those rooms, I always told them to expect the unexpected.

I have found many things cleaning those dorms, the best was when I found a bag of what turned out to be cocaine, and had to notify the police and the kid tried to claim we planted it lol

Part of my job involves picking up trash. I've worked for this outfit a total of 5 years off-and-on. I've seen it all.

Oh yeah? How about a turd the size of a football in a urinal? :o Saw that at a gas station Men's room once. It looked real so I didn't look any closer- I didn't want to know any more than that!

Bettypooh

Oh yeah? How about a turd the size of a football in a urinal? :o Saw that at a gas station Men's room once. It looked real so I didn't look any closer- I didn't want to know any more than that!

Bettypooh

Been there, seen that, had to clean it. Funny thing is, the most disgusting thing I ever had to clean was my second oldest biological son's diaper after his older brother decided to feed him left over chili when he was a year old

Well yah actually think about it all those flavor packets all make a yellowish "Soup" for the noodles and its very salty ,so maybe the catheters were for getting a fresh yellow brine and they added the MSG they carried in there pockets to give it that over the top saltiness .

Nappy