LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'Ve Just Become Incontinent.

oddlynappied

A month ago I finally gave into the inevitable and went back to diapers 24/7. I have wet the bed consistently for much of my life and my day wetting as come and gone over the years. I am a very strongly sissy adult baby which only complicates the matter. Staying dry has been harder and harder with me requiring to constantly be aware of my bladder yet still ending up with lots of wet beds and underwear/panties. And so finally, as a non-AB decision, I gave up and went back to diapers fulltime. I have feared this day because of my infantilism and the strong attachment I have to it and of course to diapers.

But I ahve been surprised byt how it has been nothing like what I expected. as part of my AB life I have been 24/7 for periods before but this has been totally different. I am set free from the tyranny of the bladder! I no longer need to fear wet panties or wet sheets. and in a very big susprise, I am now drinking twice as much as before and i have no headaches and little back pain.The constant diapering and planning involved is nothing near as bad as I expected and in fact, I am more comfortable than ever before. ironically, my Ab side seems more stable if anything!

I have been avoiding going 24/7 for years because of my very strong AB side and the knowledge that if I did it for medical reasons there will be no going back. Im 53 years old and Im now back in diapers probably for the rest of my life. and the irony for me is that so far it has been a positive decision with more pros than cons.

Has anyone else ever struggled with this?

You stated "your drinking twice as much". Would that be water or what? If it is Doctors tell us to drink more water instead of other things; so our bodys will work better. I drink way to much coffee myself. As for being "comfortable" with it more now. Sounds like you came to gribs with "the need for them" instead of just wanting them. I feel the "want" to wear more but not around family. I fight the urge to do it; that in turn makes me grumpy at times.(Not wearig for a long time) But if I had a "true" medical need I feel I would be more at ease with doing it. Hope you get what I'm trying to say. Glad it has worked out good for you.

Hi Oddlynappies, I have lower back problems, Also Athritis in various places, back, ankles, hands and knees, I've been incontinent (urinary) for around 9 years, due to physical damage to bladder sphinkter due to bad water infections during a period of being very ill, long time ago.

I use a shieth and leg bag normally during the daytime and pads (nappies) at night.

I have type 2 diabetes too, this has made the nightime incontinence worse, I have problems sometimes with constipation due to taking pain killers constantly.

I find that sometimes when I'm at a low ebb health wise I skip the leg bag and just use nappies, basically because I'm a life long D/L. I've been a practising D/L since my teens.

I have regular medical check ups blood tests, urine tests and weight monitering and I'm always being told I need to drink more water.

I find it quite a challenge to balance all my bodies needs at times and also skincare, either due to problems with wearing shieths or normal nappy rash due to wearing nappies for extended periods.

I always lifed having the choice to wear when I liked or not, but don't have the choice now, that bit was hard to cope with at first but If you didn't love it. you would hate it.

I still love being in nappies, I like the security and comfort they provide, it's just being wet all the time and it's effects on skin and the need to plan regular changes is another thing that needs constant thinking about.

But It could be worse.

Being diapered 24/7/365 can be more healthy for one, as long as you are not reducing liquid due.

Not holding faeces within the bowels / lower intestine, prevents the body absorbing (via the secondary digestive process) what you really shouldn't. A diaper dependent person usually doesn't suffer from bowel problems / diseases (other than incontinence).

Holding urine within the bladder has a sever detrimental effect on the effectiveness of the kidneys... the more urine in the bladder, the higher the reverse pressure and the higher the pressure on the kidneys, which can cause kidney failure.

Rash...

There are various rashes / infections termed 'diaper rash'. Friction rash is caused by the constant rubbing of skin against something rough, and baby powder will prevent the friction. Infections are caused by the breakdown of the skin by the corrosive action of over strong urine / faeces. Increasing ones water intake will decrease the concentration & toxicity of urine / faeces and also reduce diaper rash significantly.

When the world can realise how beneficial diaper usage is to ones health, the world will change to insist, for global Government health warning - Diapers MUST be worn at all times.

• Like 1

I wet the bed until I was 16 and have had issues during the day most of my life. I've had a complete workup at a hospital and they told me I have urge incontinence and overactive bladder. Like you I've also been a DL/AB all my life and because of this I've avoided full time diapers. I very seldom have full wetting accidents so most of my accidents are easily hidden, I've been practicing hiding it all my life. I'm 58 and still avoiding full time use but I realize I'll probably have to give up my panties at some point. Thanks for the post, it gives me hope that it wont be so bad when I finally resign myself to the inevitable.

Hugs,

Freta

I have been 24/7 for a couple of months now, and while I find it emotionally helpful, I have learned it is not a bed of roses. It is so easy to get a rash, if like me, you wet in the middle of the night and don't change until morning. A plain Jane diaper rash is one thing, but yeast infections are another and that just isn't fun. I also wear cloth and P/P, so there is a lot of laundry, and since we don't have a clothes drier, it amounts to lots of work. Add to that my own personal care, and it is a challenge. My health isn't great, and sometimes looking after myself in that regard can be taxing. Mummy looks after me as well as she can, but my personal hygiene and laundry are my own responsibility. And for me, disposables (apart from rare occasions) are out of the question. I object to them for environmental reasons, and besides, who can afford em.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been going for short periods of 24/7 diapers. I've found that it really is not as stressful as I thought it would be if managed correctly and indeed it can actually relieve the stress of having to worry about having accidents. Wetting freely is very liberating in my opinion. Messing however is a different story. I would think that would be difficult to fully give up the toilet for. The risk of being found out when you mess your diaper is much higher than just wetting. Although I love the thought of being totally diaper dependent I think this might be a limit.