LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Killers Drive Chevy'S

DailyDi

Watching Psych which is sponsored by Chevy, so anytime they are looking for a suspect car it's a Chevy. So this week the strangler of two women likes the new Chevy Cruze. Is this really the best endorsement idea?

It might have made a difference 40 years ago when a car needed a manual choke

Well, since I totally D*I*S*P*I*S*E GM and Chevy, I don't have a problem with it :P Just them shooting themselves in the incompetent foot.....AGAIN....stupid is as stupid does :screwy:

"government Motors" deserves what it has gotten, as do the people who invest in the 'company" :P

"'s" means possessive, not plural. That's a major pet peeve of mine... Also, the only real way they could promote multiple vehicles during the series plausibly would be to have the suspects and extras driving them. The series regulars don't seem to make enough money to buy a new car each season.

My grandpa loves Fords. Every one he's ever had is a POS. My folks had a Ford car that I sometimes had to use. It was also a major POS. I'm currently stuck with a 93 Ford F-150. I miss my 83 Chevy S-10. It had better acceleration and handling. The only things the F-150 has over the S-10 is size (bigger vehicles get more respect on the roads around here) and the refrigerant doesn't leak out of the AC during the winter. And a tape deck.

I/ve been buying and fixing cars for a very long time. Heavy repairs and minor ones. While the domestics (not really applicable these days) were pretty much junk in the 60's, a lot has changed since. I'd take a Chevy Cruz or Ford F-150 over the imports any day. The newest Ford lineup is extremely reliable and nicely styled. Even the Chrysler line is showing the attention to design and assembly that the japanese imports brought to the market from the mid 80's.

I have a Chevy pickup with over 200K and not a single repair except brakes and a water pump and fuel pump. And very little oil use.

My wife drives a Hundai which takes 4 hours to change the rear 4 spark plugs. No production american car has that idiotic design. (manifold must be removed to access the plugs!)

If you keep a car for 80-100 K miles, none of this would make much difference, but I run them till the wheels fall off-doing the routine maintenance carefully. You can keep the foreign stuff. (And, I'm waiting to see what Fiat does to Chrysler). I'll take the stuff imported from Detroit any day!

I know that lots of folks will disagree. My advice is take a test drive of the newest models and check them out for yourselves. (And look closely at the data from Consumer's Reports and JD Powers. The differentiation between all brands is very narrow.)

Rat

• Like 1