LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Living

I was inspired by this thread (dot dot dot...) to bring up this discussion.

How many of you live in a situation where everyone you live is an AB/DL? If you live with that situation, what is life like for you? If you don't live in that situation (yet), what do you imagine the circumstances/consequences would be?

I'd reckon that there would be a very delicate balance between having adult responsibilities and being an AB/DL.

I think at least living with DLs wouldn't have any problems, since they just wear diapers and for everything else go on with their normal lives. They can do anything a normal roommate does; doing the dishes, cleaning the house, sitting on the couch having a beer,etc. Just while wearing a diaper.

With ABs it would be harder. It could quickly become a grown-up nursery if you ask me.

adult comes before baby/diaper lover in the equation. We are all adults first. Baby/diaper lover is a diversion not a lifestyle. You can have baby time or diaper time and still be an adult. I am still an ab/dl even when I am not actively partaking.

I live with roommates so I can really only wear anything at night. I generally only do so 2-3 times a week with sometimes weeks or even a couple months going with no diapers at all. Well over the last few days I have had the run of the place with everyone else out of town and decided today to see if I could go diapered all day. I don't know how people do it. Maybe I'm just overly sensitive but it totally takes a toll on my body. My skin gets mildly irritated, not from pee but just from friction and lack of air. I also get like mild pain in my legs just from the slightly different way I walk and move around. I guess the later would probably be something you get used to but the skin thing I don't think I ever would.

My interest also gets fatigued. I only lasted until around 4pm having started the day around 9am and I can't see myself wanting to diaper up again for a few weeks at least.

I have lived with my loving husband Don Davis since May of 1991. We married in October 1991. When we met although I had no bladder control I had only been playing adult baby as a coping strategy since October 1990. I was writing a full-page column for every DPF newsletter. I knew that Don's late wife Jean Davis had written for DPF and Infantae Press about turning to AB to cope when she lost her bladder control due to menopause, so I also knew that Don was still a member of DPF. However, I was not sure if he even read the DPF newsletter.

Also, at the party where we met, I was not certain the "Don Davis" on the guest list was the DPF Don Davis. As soon as I learned about Jean's death I wrote a sympathy note to Don, which he answered in generalities. Certainly he did not ask me out on a date. Still I decided to be bold, so I volunteered to run the sign-in table for the party, wearing my own name tag.

An especially distinguished gentleman approached the table. He looked like a managing partner of a major law firm, meaning his suit was expertly tailored and he was significantly older than me. Jean Davis never made a secret in her own DPF articles that she was born in 1935 and her husband was 3 years older. So to me the gentleman seemed too young to be the right Don Davis. In 1991 I was a second year associate attorney with a major law firm's Los Angeles office. Frankly I had no interest in dating another attorney.

Fortunately I started talking to Don that evening. He had just taken an early retirement from being an executive of a major movie studio. Since that party had nothing to do with adult babies, both of us were reluctant to say "DPF." After we were sitting together at a table talking in general, Don said that recently he had received a condolence note from an "Angela Bauer"

My response was that I had written to the widower of Jean Davis. Neither of us had mentioned diapers. AB/DL or DPF. Yet clearly we knew both of us were diaper aware. In my column I shared that I had always worn diapers as needed. Without discussing his own situation, Don pulled me close to ask discreetly if I needed to change my diaper. I confessed that if I concentrated I could usually go un-diapered for 3 hours and that now was the time I needed to put on a diaper.

Without another word Don let me to a restroom and guarded the door so I could change privately. That was the only Attends I had with me. When I confessed that fact, Don offered to drive me either to a store or to my apartment.

How could I help falling madly in love with Don?

Given my urinary incontinence diapers are constantly necessary for me. Most of the time I change myself, but when Don is home and we have no visitors Don will change me. If I am in my AB mood he will play "Daddy Don" and if I am in my normal responsible adult mode he will change me without any sort of role play. This has worked for us for 20 years.

• Like 3

I'd reckon that there would be a very delicate balance between having adult responsibilities and being an AB/DL.

And, this is exactly what so many that visit and stay at this site forget. For most of us, incons included, OUR "thing" is exactly OUR "thing", regardless of what it is. Those of us into diapers - a legitimate legal product for a legitimate need, which CAN be made use of by those CHOOSING to - are hardest on ourselves about what we do, and why. Most of us obsess over the fact were into diapers, for whatever reason and how.

Those that are most normal and sane DO have adult responsibilities, which also assist in making the AB/DL side/life/world possible and a reality, primarily providing income to procure those items that allow us to "do our thing".

For the most part, anymore, I simply say, "It's only diapers!" The diaper thing is MY "thing". I like who I am and how I am. If only others could come to that same comfortable place as I have...