LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Defining Myself As An Incontinent Person When I Move.

I'm moving into shared housing in December mainly for people with physical and mental health issues and I'm thinking about coming out as an incontinent person so I can wear my diapers all the time and not have awkward questions asked about why I'm having large packages delivered. Won't it be easier coming out as incontinent not leaset to the support staff who work there.

This house is going to have four people sharing including myself with two bathrooms so I guess I could hide the fact I'm wearing diapers from people and only let the staff now..... Would it eventually come out or can I maintain it? Have you ever shared? Is this a good idea?

Why cant you enjoy your fetish in a more respectable fashion? Do you have to wear diapers all the time around roomates? Do you absolutly have to get cases of diapers mailed to you constantly? Why cant you discreetly wear them in your own privacy, like your room or to bed and get maybe one case delivered once in awhile so as not to get questions asked? Get control of yourself and your hobbies, have some decency and respect for people who will be sharing your living space.

• Like 1

Why would anyone think that its okay to lie to anyone about Anything? When you lie, it always comes back to get you in some way. Also if you lie one time, in order to not get caught you usually have to lie again, thus forming a web of lies. Bottom Line, either be open & honest up front, or keep it to yourself & save yourself a lot of worthless hassle later.

Rockies Fan.

• Like 1

If I'm secretive and get caught I'm going to warm myself out of it and make excuses, would it not be better to be forward and come out at the beginning. I'm not going to be open about me having a fetish as thats not going to work. I love my diapers and am ready to commit to wearing them without having to hide it. I think this is the only way forward without telling lies all the time.

The staff may want some note from a doctor just to cover themselves. Actually I wish our housing had separate housing for transgendered Where I can be my Little Girl self 24/7/52 if I want and maybe start an LG/diapers and rubber panties club. It would probably be away from "family" which is so overrun by low-grade adolescents that it is about as family-friendly as the Hell's Angels Headquarters

The staff may want some note from a doctor just to cover themselves. Actually I wish our housing had separate housing for transgendered Where I can be my Little Girl self 24/7/52 if I want and maybe start an LG/diapers and rubber panties club. It would probably be away from "family" which is so overrun by low-grade adolescents that it is about as family-friendly as the Hell's Angels Headquarters

Nice sarcasm. NOT!!! I can actually get A letter saying I'm incontinent, they have all the other letters from social services saying I need a supported living placement.... I don't think I'm forcing my fetich on people, just like a transgendered person I want to be defined as a incontinent male and needing protection......

What makes you think I was being sarcastic?! If you can get a letter, do so and that remark about "forcing [ones] fetish like a transgendered" shows a good deal of ignorance or stupidity: at any rate, it shows that you do not know what you are talking about

Shared houses / group homes /assisted living environments seek to empower individuals with disabilities to embrace who they are and achieve all they are possible of. So yes, by all means enter a supporting environment on lies. Because this really empowers you to embrace who you are...

You are not incontinent, and just because you have a note from your doctor does not mean you are. And how exactly will you get a dr to say "oh yes so and so is definitely incontinent" without them asking probing questions, and wanting to run tests?

Enjoy your diapers but do not lie about them. People don't like liars. People don't trust liars.

• Like 1

I'm moving into shared housing in December mainly for people with physical and mental health issues and I'm thinking about coming out as an incontinent person so I can wear my diapers all the time and not have awkward questions asked about why I'm having large packages delivered. Won't it be easier coming out as incontinent not leaset to the support staff who work there.

This house is going to have four people sharing including myself with two bathrooms so I guess I could hide the fact I'm wearing diapers from people and only let the staff now..... Would it eventually come out or can I maintain it? Have you ever shared? Is this a good idea?

No.

Hmmm... Just joined & asking questions on how to hide/lie about wearing while getting admitted into a group home? Something seems a little odd here, but I'll let it slide for now. I'll echo all the replies above.

What is your issue, per "...mainly for people with physical and mental health issues..." that is getting you admitted?

I've got mental health issues, assessment done my housing authority has deemed my eligible for assisted living placement and have a place waiting for me, went to look at it yesterday and its a large house in nice grounds, two restrooms between four people, My room is close to the restroom which is good..... Would it be hard to hide my 'continence' issues when sharing with four guys?

You are starting to use "'continence' issue" in quotes like you are trying to convince yourself there is one. Also the title of this thread "Defining Oneself" reeks of trying to manipulate the information. One does not define one's physical health arbitrarily (how that second one got by me I do not know. I think a am losing it). Like Gagool, I have seen this before and even done it a couple of time (in a different area and only to a very small degree, and was taken up on it by some people and did not like what I got). Unless you have been told by a professional in either the medical or psychological field that there is one then there is not. This kind of thing is dangerous on so many levels for anyone of any mental state because it starts them on a process of learning to believe what start as lies in small steps and one of the keys to changing behaviour is to do so in samll increments. One ends up conning oneself by habit, into some pretty bizarre things. If one has metnal health problems then it is even worse because what happens is that another part of their mentality slips out of their control. Now I do not know what those "issues" are but it seems to me that I would want to keep as much of my "faculties" undamaged as I could and to start the process of damaging what I have further would be the last thing I want to do because before long, I would have no control of my mentality and become a drooling idiot, needing to be tended to or confined in a hospital ward 24/7/52, living at the convenience of others. and if Adult Baby were my thing, I would not even have enough left of me to enjoy it. I just would not tempt Fate like that, the saying goes "Be careful what you wish for, you might get it" and there is the law of unintended consequences

You avoid getting to the end of a road by not starting down its begining. I hope I never have to live in a group home. I have lived in an apartment complex and even some of the denizens of those places will drive you batty

• Like 1

He may be referring to SSI which is a part or offshoot of Social Security since the supplimental income, in typical government fashion was made an adjunct to rather than an integral part of the SS system (an extra check instead of just an increase), The rest was the usual mission creep into disability. That whole system is a mess

ONe may think being a drooling idiot is fine but wait until you see what it is like getting there as your faculties slowly deminish over the months and yeas and you are quite aware of it and of needing to be cared for. often around the clock. Then there is alwasy the occasional situation when one of the attendants gets up on the wrong side of the bed. and it happens, too. When I was laid up in a nursing home for a couple of weeks after the corneal transplant. I saw things I'd only heard about and I treated the personnel like gold for putting up with a lot of it and made myself fun to be with. The again, I ddin't need enemas and nasty needles. You don't know how some of those folks felt about having to do that. During my post-surgery recovery room stay, which was far too long (I didn't mind all that much; even having my one good eye bandaged up, there was all the pizza I could handle, coffee and other eats) because they did not have a room ready for me for 5 hours, there were many stresses and strains with uncooperative patients and a few tempers went south. I just said to one of the attendants who was all apologetic "Hoy look. When I get shipped off, I'll be all alone at least here there is company and someone ready to feed my face. Now if only I had my dolly or at least my tiara I would be all set[getting the expected and desired results]"

Living with someone who is mentally disabled, I take exception to those who take advantage of their system as a means of fulfilling their hedonistic desires.

I have a hard time even believing the OP has mental issues. If I had mental issues and was moving into shared housing with others and being in close quarters, the very last thing I'd think about is "continence," and manipulating others into thinking I'm incontinent -- or even musing about collecting SSI if I were to turn into a "drooling idiot."

Like Gagool. I have seen this befroe. Does anyone remember when someone was asking about how they could con their way into a mental ward?

i would be very pleased if I turned into a drooling idiot.... My social security payments would hopefully increase and not have to worry about state cutbacks......

By all means, you have a better than 50/50 chance of making that happen if you jump headfirst out of a 2-story window.

It'd probably work just as well as your idea to stuff a 30-French cath in your dick and rip it back out with the balloon dilated to make yourself incontinent.

The only mental issues you seem to have center around blunt-force stupidity.

The OP used the phrase coming out as incontinent person, so I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt here. If he is really incontinent, he should definitely be able to come out as someone who needs diapers without question. But if he is pretending to be incontinent, the group home may 'insist' that he wears diapers, if he convinces them that he is incontinent. It is far more likely that an incontinent person would lie about being continent in order to save face. Since it is so rare that a continent person would lie about being incontinent, they may not believe him even if he does 'come clean' and tell them the truth. They may assume that he is lying to avoid the embarrassment of having to wear diapers (even though he is coming clean). I think being forced to wear diapers would make it less enjoyable. I have written this post in a values-neutral fashion.

I think being forced to wear diapers would make it less enjoyable. I have written this post in a values-neutral fashion.

Aren't there a number of folk out there who find that to be the attraction? :drive1:

Aren't there a number of folk out there who find that to be the attraction? :drive1:

If it were part of a crazy, steamy fantasy where someone decided to babysit me, then definitely that would be an attraction! But not in a case like this where someone's lying finally caught up to him. The OP has no respect for the mentally disabled and seems to be jealous of their financial assistance!

I'm already handicapped and in receipt of social security and medicare payments, you know they are cracking down on SS payments and entitlement means you have to be severely handicapped and needing support.... I'm not quite there yet but when I move into assisted accommodation I would be classed as needing a large input of support..... They're are four other people living in this home and for me to hide my diaper wearing activities is going to be difficult so I might as well come out with it and be known as need diapers... One other guy is in a chair so they might be understanding.....