LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Last Night Of D.R.I.

My other story will get done eventually and I know its counterproductive to start another one but this one will be very short. The final installments should be up on here very soon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Tommy. I'm 18 years old. I'm a senior in high school. And my life is anything but normal.

The truth is... I wear diapers at night because sometimes I wet the bed.

My mom said I was always a hard kid to potty train. I don't remember a lot about it but she and my sister always say I was really stubborn and I never showed any real interest. Of course, I think my sister is just repeating stories that my mom has told her. Sometimes she likes to remind me that she was potty trained before I was. Thats right, my YOUNGER sister was potty trained before I was. At age 2, she was potty trained, day and night, but I was still in diapers at 4. Thinking back on it, this is probably a big reason why she treats me the way she does today. I remember feeling kinda weird about it so I know she was probably at least a little embarrassed explaining to the neighbors that her 4 year old wasn't potty trained yet. By age 5, I finally started wearing pull ups and I was potty trained in the daytime before I turned 6, although my mom kept me in diapers at night because I was still wetting the bed. I was always older than most of the kids in my grade because my mom kept me at home for an extra year to focus on potty training. Its kind of a drag but I'm glad I didn't have to actually go to school wearing diapers. It would have probably destroyed my social life.

I wore diapers at night until age 10 when I stopped wetting as much. I never really stopped completely. A few times a month, I would wake up soaked. My mom starting telling me I couldn't have anything to drink for at least a couple of hours before bedtime. But around the start of the school year, winter break, and the end of the school year, my wetting usually got worse. I'm not sure why. The doctor said it was stress that made it worse and that my bladder just wasn't as developed as the rest of my body.

When I was 13 years old, my mom tried something called D.R.I. It stands for diaper remediation initiative. For a while, I actually thought my mom had made it up but, a few years back, I did a google search and found that it was real. Here's a quote from the webpage.

"The Program D.R.I. (Diaper Remediation Initiative) is a management and motivational system whereby a chronic bedwetter is returned to diapers using techniques of mild creative shaming. It should be undertaken only after other methods have failed. It is assumed that medical interventions have been attempted have proved unsuccessful. Responsibility for managing the problem is temporarily taken over by parents/caregivers or their designates in a manner that emphasizes practicality and convenience for the latter, rather than the concerns of the bedwetter, although those also are taken into account in a secondary manner."

So, basically, what it meant was me going back to wearing diapers. But it was different this time. The program says that the bed wetter has to be diapered by someone at 7 pm every night. This wasn't so bad since my mom had always diapered me when I was younger anyway. I had to be dry for 30 days before I could get out of diapers. My mom said that the program had a real high success rate and that most kids end up being dry. I guess the whole point is to reduce laundry and kind of motivate you to be dry. My mom followed the program to the letter except for one thing. The program recommends cloth diapers because they're bulkier and harder to hide but my mom didn't want the extra laundry so she bought disposables. When I was younger, she put me in Huggies size 6 which were easier to hide. (They fit me okay since I was always kind of short for my age) This time, my mom found the thickest, loudest, most absorbent disposables on the market. I learned recently that most disposable diapers have a more cloth like covering and aren't as loud but I never got a chance to try any of those. My mom found the one kind with a plastic outer covering. You could hear my diapers rustling from a mile away with every step I took. But the WORST part of D.R.I. is that I wasn't allowed to put on my own diapers. My mom usually did it and when she was busy, my sister diapered me a few times. The worst part was during winter break when my aunt diapered me for bed one night.

I'm not sure if my mom thought I was wetting my bed on purpose. If she did, she never said anything. But I think my stubbornness with potty training had to make her wonder... not to mention the fact that I HATED every minute of D.R.I. After a year of wearing diapers at night, I was finally dry at night for 30 days. I think this kind of validated the program in her mind and she figured it worked.

This brings us to today. I didn't wet as much during high school but, as usual, every time the beginning/end of the school year came or winer break I started wetting more. My mom always threatened me with D.R.I. saying things like, "I know its hard for you sweetie but you have to stop wetting the bed. You're 18 years old. You're a big boy. You're gonna be in college soon."

About 2 weeks into my senior year, after helping me wash the sheets for several wet beds, my mom told me that it was time to try D.R.I. again. It was real tough but, by late fall, I managed to wake up dry for 28 days. Finally, there was some light at the end of the tunnel. I couldn't wait for my last night of D.R.I.

It was Thursday. I sat on the couch spacing out, staring at the TV. It had been a long day. I barely even saw my sister walk into the living room before plopping down on the couch next to me. She was a cute enough brunette and we usually got along okay. We had our share of fights but she usually didn't make jokes about my diapers unless she was in a bad mood. Much to my relief, she had grown up a lot since the last time I did D.R.I. and didn't make nearly as many jokes this time around.

She reached for the remote in my hand and I instinctively jerked it away.

"Give it!" she said.

"I'm watching this." I said.

"Hey dork, in case you haven't noticed its 7:05... diaper time? Mom is upstairs waiting for you.

'Crap' I thought as I sprinted up the stairs. My mom was pretty strict about the time. When I first started back with D.R.I, I asked if we could move the time up later but she wouldn't allow it. I walked into my room nervous and out of breath. Sure enough, my mom was sitting on my bed in a blue sweater with an unfolded disposable diaper on her lap.

"Hey... sorry I'm late, I was watching TV and I lost track of time."

"Its okay, honey. You're not in trouble." she said.

"I'm not?"

"No sweetie, you're only 5 minutes late. And I know you've been doing really well lately. I'm so proud of you. 2 more days and you'll be out of diapers for good, right?" she said with a smile.

"Right." I said.

"Okay, you know the drill. Pants. Underwear. Off."

I quickly pulled a baggy shirt out of my dresser. By this time, I'd learned that a baggy shirt was the only way I could keep any dignity. D.R.I. discouraged allowing the bed wetter the wear pants while at home... another rule that my mom enforced to the letter. With the baggy shirt on, I slowly unbuttoned my jeans and slid them down before slowly sliding down my boxer-briefs. My mom patted the towel she'd laid down on my bed. She got up and we traded places. I laid back on the bed and grabbed my knees, pulling them closer to my chest. She shook a large amount of baby powder onto my butt before sliding the diaper underneath me.

"Down." she said.

My mom pulled the diaper up, smoothing out the tapes. I sat up with a sigh as I watched her put the bottle of baby powder into a zip lock bag before picking up my package of diapers and setting them down on the dresser next to a box of Pampers baby wipes. That was the other wonderful thing about D.R.I. The program said that my supplies couldn't be hidden so, every time I walked into my room, there was a big reminder that I was a bed wetter staring right at me.

"Oh and I almost forgot, sweetie. Remember I told you I'm gonna be at a conference in L.A. for the next two days?"

'Crap' I did remember. I just forgot that it was this week. I guess when she told me, I figured that my 30 days would be up by then. No such luck I guess.

"Well, the original plan was to have your Aunt Elise come and stay with you. Normally, I'd just ask your sister to diaper you but she's going to be at her gymnastics meet tomorrow. Wow, this week has just been so hectic."

"Mom, c'mon, its the last night. I could just put it on myself." I said, jumping at a chance for some independence.

"Tommy, you know what the rules are." said my mom.

I just sighed.

"Now you've done really well and its just for one more night. I called Miss Collins and she'll be staying with you tomorrow."

"Miss Collins? Seriously?"

"Yes, and I told her that YOU would be on your best behavior. She'll help you get ready for bed tomorrow. Your sister will be home friday but Miss Collins will be with you guys the full 2 nights that I'm gone. I don't want you or your sister having any wild parties."

Miss Collins. I was still in total disbelief that Miss Collins, my 8th grade teacher, was going to be at my house tomorrow.

My mom worked at the office of my Middle School. Embarrassing, right? So she knew all my teachers but she was especially close with Miss Collins, my english teacher in 8th grade. They knew each other for years and would often go shopping together, have dinner, and whatever else women do. I did well in her class and I got an A- She didn't treat me any different than her other students. To be honest, I'd always kind of had a crush on her. She was 28 years old with longish blonde hair and stood about 5'11", several inches taller than me. I hadn't seen her much since 8th grade but, every once and a while, our paths would cross. She was at one of my mom's Christmas parties last year and we had a chance to catch up. She always smiled warmly at me whenever I saw her. But I don't think she knew I had a crush on her. (At least I hope not)

"Mom, this is totally unfair. I've been dry for like a month, I don't need someone to-" I said as I followed her downstairs, still in only my t shirt and diaper.

"I'm sorry, Tommy but rules are rules. Yes, you've been dry for 28 days. After 2 more you'll be all done."

"Sarah, c'mon, back me up on this. We don't need someone to babysit us." I said to my sister, still sitting on the couch.

"I know, I told her that. She wouldn't listen. I think you're on your own Tommy. Sorry." said Sarah without taking her eyes off the TV.

I watched TV for the rest of the evening but I couldn't escape the looming anxiety that I was feeling. Knowing my mom, she probably already told her about D.R.I. and if not, she definitely would. To be honest, I never really thought about whether she knew. I hadn't thought about her much at all really until I saw her at our Christmas party. I knew I had no choice but still... I agonized about it for the rest of the evening. My gorgeous, 8th grade teacher was gonna be at my house tomorrow and when she showed up, she would know EVERYTHING about my diapers.

"Okay guys, I'm heading to bed. I'll try to give you a call tomorrow night." said my mom, leaning over and hugging my sister.

"All dry?" she asked me.

"Yep." I said.

"Lets see." she said.

I rolled my eyes but stood up as my mom quickly slid 2 fingers into the leg band of my diaper.

"Great. Now I know you're a little nervous about tomorrow, sweetie but its gonna be okay. Miss Collins knows about your D.R.I. and I told her to be respectful of you and that you would do the same for her. Its just one more night, okay?"

I nodded.

"Okay, have a good day at school tomorrow and be good. I'm very proud of you and I know you'll do fine. Your sister's leaving at 9 tomorrow morning, so make sure you show her your diaper so she knows its dry before you take it off. Okay, I love you... be good." she sat before giving my diapered butt a firm pat.

"For good luck." she said with a small smile, walking out of the room.

"So I guess you're kinda bummed about tomorrow night, huh?" said Sarah.

"I don't wanna talk about it." I said.

"Its not like mom was revealing some big secret. She's like best friends with Miss Collins. Girls tell each other everything. She probably always knew you were a bed wetter." said Sarah.

"Thanks, I feel a lot better now." I said sarcastically.

I walked through the house shouting my sister's name. It was morning and I still in my diaper and t shirt. Correction, my DRY diaper and t shirt. I was desperate to catch her before she left not only to make sure she knew I was all dry but so I could finally take off my diaper.

"Sarah. You in there?" I said knocking on her door.

She opened it, standing there in a t shirt and some tight pink sweat pants. Pajama pants. I always envied her for those. I never realized how much dignity they granted me until I was forced to walk around without them.

"Whats up?" she said.

"Um... mom said you had to... you know..."

"Yeah, your diaper looks great. Congratulations."

"Thanks... at least you trust me enough not to go checking it like mom." I said.

"You know mom. She's OCD. She's always gotta be sure."

I showered and got dressed. The only thing left in my underwear drawer was a pair of white briefs. By this point, most of my underwear was boxer-briefs but I still had a few pairs of briefs that I wore. It must have been laundry day. Usually, this kind of thing wouldn't matter THAT much. But since Miss Collins was coming over I wanted to make sure I had a pair of boxer-briefs on. It was dumb I know. She was going to be diapering me so it hardly seemed like she would care what kind of UNDERWEAR I had on beforehand but still... I wanted to preserve whatever dignity I could.

My day at school went like any other. I couldn't stop thinking about Miss Collins. If nothing else, I guess it was nice to know that I had always been good in her class and I got a good grade. I'm sure if some of the teachers from my other classes had been in her place, they might have used it as an opportunity to boss me around or something. Still... I thought all day about how to get out of the diapering. My mom probably told her all about the stupid 'rules' I had to follow but I still clung to the hope that maybe, possibly, Miss Collins might have some mercy and just let me slide. She always seemed like a friendly enough person. Not nearly as strict as my mom. Maybe she would see my side of this? I don't know why I was so frustrated about this. Sure, it would be embarrassing but she was 10 years older than me and I was still in high school. She was best friends with my mom. It wasn't as if anything could ever happen between us. Well, knowing all the details my mom gave her, I was now CERTAIN nothing could ever happen between us.

I walked in the front door of my house that afternoon.

"Hello!" I shouted.

There was no answer. No one was home. I threw down my backpack by the front door and plopped down on the couch. Maybe Miss Collins had to cancel? I could only hope. At the very least, I could feel a little calmer. All day, I expected that she would be at the house when I arrived. At least now I could enjoy being home alone, watching TV for a little while. But it didn't last.

I jumped when I heard the front door opening, wondering who it would be.

"Hello" I heard someone say.

I knew that voice. It was Miss Collins. My mom must have given her a key. For some reason, I thought she would knock and I would invite her in. So much for that. Oh well, might as well be polite.

"Hey." I said shyly as I walked up to the door.

"Hey! Tommy!" she said enthusiastically.

She caught me off guard when she wrapped her arms around me and gave me a hug.

"It feels like forever since I've seen you. Gosh, you're getting so tall."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes, absolutely." she smiled.

I hope she was being honest and not just trying to make me feel better. She still seemed like a giant compared to me, standing at least 6 inches taller than I was. In fact, she looked taller than when I last saw her. In 8th grade, the height different wasn't a huge deal since I was usually sitting in my desk when she was teaching. I was relieved to see that she was wearing heels. That accounted for how tall she seemed. But even without them, she'd be taller than me. Her long blonde hair was down around her shoulders. She was wearing a long, navy blue skirt that went almost down to her ankles and a tan, long sleeved sweater. Really, she looked like she had just come from school. I'm not sure why but I guess I just assumed that, outside of school, she would be dressed differently but she looked exactly like she had in class every day of 8th grade. I guess I was hoping that she would be showing off more cleavage or something. I know, wishful thinking, right?

"So you wanna show me where I can put my bag?" she asked.

"Uh... yeah, sure." I said, pointing her to the guest room.

Her bag wasn't huge but it reinforced the idea that she wasn't just here to visit or check up on me. She would be staying at my house for the next 2 nights... and there was nothing I could do about it.

"Have you eaten yet?" she asked.

"Uh, no."

At first I was kind of insulted by the question. I'm not sure why. I guess it just felt like she was acting like a mom or a babysitter making sure I got my dinner.

"Well, you're mom left us some money. You wanna go and grab some dinner? I'm starving."

"Uh, yeah, sure." I said, caught a little off guard.

"Great, well, get your shoes and we can head out." she said with a smile.

It was surreal. First seeing my 8th grade teacher in my house, then sitting in the passenger seat of her car. When I thought about it, none of the things she had said since walking in the front door were condescending at all. I rolled my eyes a little when she said "seat belt" after I climbed into her car but I think I was just nervous about the rest of the evening. We went to a decent restaurant and ordered burgers.

It wasn't so bad. Actually, it was really pretty fun. As much as I knew how silly the idea was, it was sort of like we were on a date. I never imagined that 4 years after taking her class, we'd be sitting at a restaurant together making small talk.

"So what year are you again?" she asked.

"I'm a senior." I said.

"Oh, wow. Very cool. Are you excited to be a senior?"

For a moment, I wondered if maybe she was surprised to learn that I was a senior. Earlier in the week, a girl in one of my classes actually seemed kind of shocked when I told her I was a senior. It made me kind of mad. I was older than most of the kids I went to school with but I guess my height, my lack of facial hair, and my shaggy haircut made me look younger than I was. Whatever.

The rest of the dinner went really well. We even ordered dessert. What a fun evening. For a while, I even forgot all about my D.R.I. and just kind of had fun. There was no mention of the metaphorical elephant in the room. Not a word of my bedwetting or D.R.I. I grew nervous again on the drive home. The digital clock on her car read 6:42. I has less than an hour before 7. I started rehearsing what I might be able to say to convince her that I didn't need to wear my diapers.... or that maybe I could put them on myself. It would probably be easier to offer to put them on myself... since that would be easier than convincing her to ignore my mom's instructions altogether. But still... neither of us said a word about it, even when we pulled up to the house and walked inside. A final glance at the clock in her car confirmed my worst fear. 6:53

She opened the front door with her key and held it open as I walked in ahead of her. I proceeded straight to the couch and plopped down on it. I glanced behind me and I didn't see Miss Collins. I guess she had gone to her room or something. I crossed my fingers that she would get distracted by something else... anything else. Even if I could delay getting diapered for half an hour, I would have considered it a big victory. But sure enough, Miss Collins emerged 5 minutes later, walking into the living room.

"Okay. I know this is probably the last thing in the world you wanna hear but its 7 o'clock so why don't you run upstairs and brush your teeth and I'll meet you in your room to help you get ready for bed."

I froze. I wanted to speak but my mind suddenly went blank. I said nothing. I just looked at her.

"Okay?" she said with a smile.

"You know I've been, I mean, I really don't need them until... like... later." I stuttered.

"Now Tommy, these are your mom's rules, not mine. I'm just trying to be respectful of her. If you ask me, I think 29 days dry is more than enough to prove you're not a bed wetter anymore. But I know your mom and if she wants to go 30 days just to be sure. Then its 30 days."

"But... but it-"

"You're not going to give me an argument are you?" asked Miss Collins, looking me straight in the eyes.

It was too much. It was as if she was asking me if I was going to be the one who made her life more difficult.

"No." I replied shyly.

"Great. C'mon then." she said holding out her hand to me.

For a moment, I just looked at her, unsure of what to do. I guess she wanted me to take her hand like a 5 year old. Maybe she just wanted to make sure I got up off the couch. After what seemed like forever, I finally got up the courage to take her hand and get up off the couch. She led me by the hand to the foot of the stairs and I followed behind her. She let go when we got to the foot of the stairs. She put both her hands on my shoulders and looked down at me.

"Okay, your mom told me you were a little embarrassed about this and can understand that. All I'm asking is that you cooperate and be an adult about it and I promise we'll get this over with as quickly as we can. I know you're not a bed wetter anymore and I know you don't NEED diapers but this is part of your D.R.I. and after tonight, you won't ever have to worry about it again. Okay?"

I nodded.

"Okay, now go brush your teeth and I'll meet you in your room."

I slowly walked up the stairs and into the hall bathroom. As I squirted some toothpaste onto my brush, I knew I couldn't escape my fate. My heart sank as I finished brushing. I suddenly realized that I hadn't changed my underwear. I was wearing the same briefs that I had put on that morning. I instantly ran out of the bathroom and into my room, ready to find an old pair to change into but it was too late. There was Miss Collins standing there by my dresser, pulling a folded disposable diaper from the package.

"I can... put them on myself." I said quietly and hesitantly.... a sort of last minute effort to escape the ordeal.

"Nice try...but your mom told me that I had to diaper you by 7 pm. No exceptions... now take off your pants and lay down." she said patting the side of the bed.

My mom had laid out a baggy shirt for me on the bed.

"I'm just gonna... change my... shirt real quick." I said, my heart now pounding out of my chest.

"Okay." said Miss Collins in a friendly tone of voice, as she took the bottle of baby powder out of the bag of my supplies.

I quickly changed into my sleepshirt but Miss Collins paid no attention. I don't think she even saw me doing it. She was too busy looking at my disposable diaper as she slowly unfolded it in her hands. I stood there, mesmerized as I watched her. It was totally surreal to see my 8th grade teacher, standing in the middle of my room, holding one of my disposable diapers in her hands. She then looked at me, almost a little surprised that I still had my pants on.

"Okay... c'mon, the sooner you lay down on the bed, the sooner we can get this over with."

I slowly unbuttoned my jeans and slid them down, hoping that my baggy sleep shirt would be enough to cover my underwear. I then slid down my briefs. I sat down on the bed and, to my surprise, Miss Collins knelt down and picked up my scrunched up jeans, pulling the underwear out of them and folding them along with my jeans. She smiled.

"What?" I asked, sitting nervously on the bed, half naked.

"Nothing, its just cute that you still wear whitey tighties." she said with a smile.

She set the folded clothes down on the bed next to me. My heart sank as I saw the folded pair of briefs. There was a yellowish stain on the front that she must have seen- obviously from a time when I'd wet the bed. Thankfully, she didn't say anything about it.

"Okay, lay back for me, don't be shy. I know what it is that makes you a boy."

I cringed as I grabbed my knees, exposing my bare butt to my old 8th grade teacher.

I flinched a little feeling her smooth hands on my bare skin. I couldn't believe it. She was rubbing in the baby oil. I guess this would take longer than I thought. As I felt the familiar tickle of the baby powder, I felt myself starting to get aroused. I closed my eyes tightly, hoping the ordeal was almost over.

"And I know you're not gonna wet but this... should prevent... chaffing.... and make you a little more comfortable." she said as she rubbed in the last of the powder.

"Okay, put your butt down." she said.

I did and she quickly pulled the front of the diaper over me, concealing my hardening penis. I don't think she noticed. I could only hope. She slowly pulled the tapes into place making sure to make them snug, but not too snug.

"Okay... you... are all set." she said.

I breathed a sigh of relief.

"There, that wasn't so bad, was it?" she smiled.

I didn't answer.

"Okay, well, I wanted to double check my lesson plan for tomorrow, could I use your mom's computer?" she asked.

"Oh, uh, yeah sure. The password is 'wave 99'" I said.

"Thanks. Oh, and just because you're mom said you're not allowed to wear pants doesn't mean you can hide in your room all night. I've been having fun tonight and I wanna keep catching up with my favorite student, okay?"

"Okay." I nodded, watching her walk out of my room and down the stairs.

• Like 6

What was the title of your story, Pins? I'd love to read it!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Relieved that she was gone, I laid back on my bed and stared at the ceiling. Damn, even going from sitting to laying down caused the plastic to make a sound. I was so ready to be done wearing these. 'Only a few more hours' I told myself. I laid still for a moment, trying for a second to forget the garment I was wearing. By now, I should have been used to it but I wasn't. I finally took a deep breath, got off my bed, and walked over to my computer. I checked my email and logged on to facebook. No new messages. I then wondered if Miss Collins had a profile. Curious, I typed the name "Brooke Collins"... I wonder if she would let me call her brooke? I'd been calling her Miss Collins all night out of habit. Her picture showed up and I sent her a friend request. What harm could it do? She had been extremely friendly all night and even called me her favorite student. In a weird way, Sarah's words last night were kind of comforting. If Miss Collins had always known about my bedwetting, then coming over tonight probably didn't sound strange at all. If my mom had already been telling her about my diapers, then the news wasn't shocking at all... just common knowledge. And she'd been so friendly. I guess I should have suspected she knew. She always seemed so eager to give me a hall pass whenever I asked to go to the restroom in class.

For a moment, I got excited about tomorrow night. It would be Friday and I'd finally be out of diapers... Miss Collins would still be staying at my house. I sighed when I remembered Sarah would be home and I probably wouldn't get the chance to spend any time alone with Miss Collins. Sure, I was sure that, as a 28 year old women who had just diapered me, she had no interest. I had no illusions. But still, this evening hadn't been all bad. I really never dreamed that we'd eat dinner together or hang out for the evening just the two of us.

I then looked down noticing that a slight erection had made a small but almost noticeable tent through the thick padding of my diaper. I tried to massage the front of the garment a little bit, trying to ignore the rustling sound of the plastic covering. The thick padding always made it difficult. So much so that I actually hadn't tried it in a while... especially when I was wetting and my mom would change me in the morning. I'd be mortified at the thought that she would see any evidence of... anything I did. But now, on my last night of D.R.I., in the privacy of my own room. Why not relieve a little stress? I began rubbing the front of my diaper a little more and even moved my hips back and forth a little.

Just then, without warning, my bedroom door swung open. I froze, totally still. Miss Collins stood there in the doorway, knocking twice on the door frame. But what was the point if she had already opened the door?

"Hows it going?" she asked.

"Oh... uh... fine." I said nervously, trying to pretend that I was just working on the computer.

"Yeah? You okay?" she asked.

"Oh... uh, yeah... fine." I said.

"You didn't.... I mean, you're still dry, right?" said Miss Collins, almost unsure about even asking the question in the first place.

"Can I see your diaper?" she asked.

"Uh, sure." I said, turning my chair and lifting my shirt a little.

"Okay, cool. I'm sorry Tommy. I know you're wide awake. I don't know why I even asked that. I'm sorry. You just had this look when I walked in like... deer in the headlights, you know?"

"You just... startled me... sorry."

"No, I'm sorry. I'll knock next time. Anyways, I'm sure your mom didn't buy your family that giant flatscreen so you could mope around in your room all night and be anti-social. So if you don't pick something out to watch in the next 5 minutes, I'm gonna start watching. Deal?"

"Oh, uh, sure... I'll be down in a second."

I breathed another sigh of relief as she walked out. She still seemed friendly as ever... she essentially invited me to hang out with her. Still... I couldn't escape from the horrible thought that she knew, or had even seen what I was doing. She must have heard the rustling of the plastic. You could hear THAT from downstairs practically. But did she actually know what I'd been doing? One thing was certain. I was too nervous and embarrassed to stay in my room. While I didn't want her to see me in my current outfit, I'd had enough surprises for one night. Watching TV for a bit and going to bed sounded just like the boring evening I had planned on for my last night of D.R.I.

I was relieved to find that she wasn't in the living room. I plopped down on the couch and turned on the TV. I pulled my baggy t shirt between my legs to obscure my diaper. Eventually, she emerged from the kitchen with a coffee cup in her hand. But coffee this late at night seemed like an odd choice.

"Watcha drinking?" I asked.

"Just a cup of tea. I'd offer you one but... you know your mom's rules." she said sitting down on the couch next to me.

No fluids after 8. Yep. Those were my mom's rules alright. Damn, I actually thought that I could make it through the rest of the night without another reference to my diapers or my bedwetting. How wrong I was.

"Are you warm enough?" she asked.

"Yeah, fine." I said.

"Okay well, I turned up the heat for you just in case. I didn't want you to get too cold."

I sighed and said "thanks". Another reference to my diapers... or at least my lack of pants. Still, it was thoughtful of her to do it. It did feel pretty comfortable in the living room.

"Do you like Animal Planet?" she asked, since that was the channel I ended up on.

"Yeah." I said... their wildlife documentaries were pretty cool.

"Really? Me too. Actually, I really enjoy any kind of documentaries. But this show with the prairie dogs is cute."

Self conscious again, I wondered if choosing a 'cute' program in my current state was the wisest thing to do. Can you tell I was second guessing myself a little bit too much? At the next commercial, I searched the TV guide for anything else for us to watch. Miss Collins seemed very relaxed. She put her feet up on the coffee table and sipped her tea. She didn't seem to care if I changed the channel. She did once request that we watch an episode of 'Greys Anatomy'. It was already in progress and, eager to please, I turned it on. We made some small talk about our favorite shows but nothing big. Really, we were just hanging out.

I was glad she was sitting next to me. Sure, when you're wearing only a diaper and a t shirt, you're self conscious about ANYONE sitting that close to you but the upshot is they won't actually see anything since they're usually looking straight ahead. I guess its comforting to know that no one can get a look at my diaper, unless they turn their head. And if they turn their head, I'll be able to catch it out the corner of my eye.

My real problem was the niggling feeling that I had to pee. I guess I drank too much water at the restaurant. Even without soda, caffeine, or fluids after 8 my tiny bladder still managed to fill up. I was resolved to hold it for a while. I was actually okay at holding it during the daytime. I thought that, despite my current outfit, my embarrassing moments were behind me at this point. But asking to get out of my diaper would no doubt force me to experience yet another 'diaper change'... or pretty much the same thing. She'd see me naked again. She'd tape up my diaper again. If I waited until she went to bed, I could take off my diaper myself but there was no telling when that would be. She was still sitting comfortably, sipping her tea. I glanced at her briefly, but not for long enough to draw any attention to myself. I just stared at her ankles. Her long, navy blue skirt covered most of her legs... but her smooth, beautiful ankles were uncovered.

But I had to focus. What if Miss Collins liked to stay up late? If she staid on the couch until midnight, there would be no way I'd be able to hold it for that long. Of course, I WAS wearing a diaper. I could always use it and get rid of the diaper later. I could put a dry one on myself and she'd never be the wiser. Really, such a plan wasn't that risky. Miss Collins already seemed confident that I wasn't a bed wetter any longer. She even said that if she were in charge, I wouldn't be wearing these stupid things! So as long as I got rid of the wet diaper or hid it carefully, I'd have her convinced. Unlike my mom, she didn't seem that skeptical of me.

Still... this plan was a last resort. There was no way I was going to use my diaper if I could avoid it. Miss Collins was, after all, sitting right next to me! What if she looked at me while I was wetting or saw my squirm? This night had been embarrassing enough. There was no way I was going to risk her catching me right in the middle of wetting my diaper on purpose! So I stayed seated, doing my best to hold on and, more importantly, make sure I didn't draw any attention to my current predicament. Then Miss Collins asked a question that, at first, made me a tad nervous.

"There's a bathroom down that hall right?" she asked.

"Oh... uh, yeah, first door on the right." I said.

She then got up off the couch. I sighed, jealous of easy it was for her to go to the bathroom. I would never take going to the bathroom in my own house for granted after tonight. As she disappeared into the hall, I suddenly realized that this might be the break I'd been waiting for... a moment of privacy for myself.

I got up off the couch and tip toed over towards the hall. My diaper still made a little sound, but I didn't think she could hear it from inside the bathroom. I listened to make sure that she hadn't just gone into the bathroom to fix her hair or something. My bladder was full and I needed to know that I had at least a little time. Hearing the trickling sound of her peeing, I realized I had time. But it was now or never. She showed no signs of going to bed anytime soon. I immediately started peeing. I pressed both hands against the front of my diaper. It was hard to get a trickle going at first but, after I did, I got a steady stream to follow. I rarely peed in my diaper on purpose. A few nights, waking up already wet, I'd been lazy and gone in my diaper because I didn't want to get out of bed. But now, standing there in my living room, it felt very strange. Feeling warm urine trickling over my balls, I stopped for a moment... afraid of leaking. I lifted my shirt and ran my hand over my diaper. All dry, on the outside at least. Hearing the sink in the hall bathroom, I knew she must have been washing her hands. A few more squirts into my swollen, warm diaper and I was finished. The outside still felt all dry. I breathed a sigh of relief and slowly and carefully sat down on the couch, pulling my shirt down to ensure that 90 percent of my diaper was covered. As I heard the bathroom door open, I tried to look nonchalant and relaxed. I just stared at the TV.

Miss Collins didn't seem to notice that anything was out of the ordinary. I told myself that I was in the clear, knowing that my diaper was almost totally covered. Even my mom, the diaper expert, wouldn't have been able to tell if I was wet or dry. Miss Collins surely wouldn't notice. I watched her as she leaned over, placing her empty cup on the coffee table and picking up her cell phone. I glanced down, seeing the waistband of a pair of light purple panties peek out from above the back of her skirt. I felt excited and disappointed at the same time. I guess, in 8th grade, I had always pictured that she wore some kind of sexy lingerie or skimpy thongs or something. Not the boring pair of granny panties or briefs or whatever she had on. I don't know why I expected her underwear to be any more seductive than her outerwear. For a beautiful women, she was very modest in the was she dressed.

But who was I to judge her? I was, after all, wearing a diaper.... a very wet diaper. For some reason, at that moment, I felt my heart sink into my stomach. I don't know why but I just felt so vulnerable... so little. Here was this beautiful, mature women... practically here to 'babysit' me for the night. I'd felt so adult eating dinner with a 28 year old women... yet there I was... sitting on my couch in a t shirt and a soaked diaper... staring at her underwear. If she had known about my diaper and seen me the way I was... she would have seen that I hadn't grown up all that much since my 8th grade year. No... that didn't describe how I was feeling. With the soggy feeling between my legs, I felt more like I was 4 years old again... still in diapers... dreading that someone might find out I was wet. Hopefully I wouldn't have to be wet for too much longer though. Despite the regret I was now feeling about the state of my diaper, I kept telling myself that I was almost to the finish line. I could go to bed soon. It was getting late.

After a few minutes, Miss Collins stood up and stretched.

"Well, its getting late. I'm going to shower and go to bed. And since its a school night, I think YOU should start heading to bed too."

"Yeah... okay." I said agreeing with her.

She picked up the remote and turned off the TV. I yawned, trying to kill a few seconds before she left the room.

"Okay, well, come find me when you wake up tomorrow so I can make sure you're all dry, okay?"

"Okay." I said, already feeling guilty about the current state of my diaper.

"Sleep tight." she said as she began to walk out of the room.

My heart was beating out of my chest at this point. My mom usually checked my diaper before she went to bed. For all I knew, she might have told Miss Collins to do the same thing. I got up off the couch and began walking as quickly as possible toward the stairs, ignoring the loud rustling sound that my diaper made with every step. I must have been waddling a little due to the sagging, soggy diaper between my legs but I didn't care. Out the corner of my eye, I saw Miss Collins glance back at me, but I suspected it was just a coincidence. I didn't stop or look back. As I began going up the stairs, I knew I would be free in a few more steps. Thats when I heard her voice.

"Hey Tommy..." she said.

I took a few more steps just to ensure I was at the top of the stairs before turning to look back at her. Her voice had been too loud and too clear for me to pretend that I hadn't heard it.

"What?" I asked, as if nothing was wrong.

My hair stood on end as I looked at Miss Collins. She hesitated for a moment, standing at the bottom of the stairs with her arms crossed, looking at me. Now I was getting worried, knowing that she probably had a much better view of my diaper standing downstairs and looking up at me. The coverage my t shirt provided probably wasn't worth much up here.

"Did you... I'm sorry, sweetie I don't want to embarrass you but... I have to ask... did you wet your diaper?"

"What? No." I said, trying a little too hard to sound innocent.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Yeah." I said, my heart pounding harder than ever.

"You just... looked like you were walking a little funny."

"I'm fine, really. See you tomorrow." I said, turning towards my room.

"Wait... come here for a minute." said Miss Collins.

"You know, I'm really tired Miss Collins..."

"Thomas Johnson, please come here." she said, in a much sterner tone of voice... a tone that I hadn't heard since 8th grade.

I stood at the top of the stairs knowing that there was nothing else I could do. It was almost psychological. Hearing my full name and in a stern voice from my teacher somehow reinforced that, even though I was in my own house, I had no choice but to obey her. I slowly and carefully took a few steps down the stairs, doing my best not to draw attention to the sagging diaper between my legs, until I was about halfway down the stairs.

"Uh... whats up?" I said nervously.

"Come here." she said in the same tone of voice.

I finally walked over to her. Standing on the first step of the staircase, I was now at eye level with her. I felt, for a moment, like were were the same height. Stopping on the step proved to be a bad move. It only made lifting my t shirt up that much easier for her. She sighed, staring at my diaper.

"Sweetie... you're soaked." she said.

I said nothing. The tone of her voiced suggested that she was surprised... although she must have suspected something if she called me down here.

"What happened? If you had to use the potty, all you had to do was ask. I would have helped you get untaped. When did this happen?"

I didn't know what to say. I couldn't answer.

"Were you just gonna go to sleep like this? Sweetie, you know you can get a rash if you stay in a wet diaper for too long." she said.

"Yeah.... I know." I said hanging my head in shame.

She sighed.

"Okay, well, first things first... lets get you changed out of this." she said, taking my hand and leading me up the stairs.

She laid 2 towels down on my bed. She then grabbed my shirt and lifted it up, pressing up on the sagging garment between my legs and staring at it... studying it.

"Okay, well, it doesn't look like you leaked at all. Wait here. Don't move. I'll be right back." she said, walking out of the room.

I heard her walk in to the bathroom right next to my room. Hearing the sound of her peeing, I couldn't imagine what she must have thought of me. Eventually, she emerged from the bathroom, walking into my bedroom with a kind of pensive look on her face. She began rolling up the sleeves of her tan sweater.

"Okay, I know this is your house and your bathroom but you live with 2 girls. So I don't think its asking too much for you not to pee on the seat. I cleaned it up this time but, if I see it again, I'm just gonna ask you to come into the bathroom and clean it up because I really don't think thats fair to me."

I nodded.

She then walked over to my dresser and pulled out a clean diaper and picked up my other supplies. She opened up the box of wipes... a box that hadn't been opened for at least a month but it still had a few baby wipes left. She knelt down on the floor and pushed my shoulders back.

"Lay down. C'mon, you know how this goes." she said firmly.

RIP! RIP! She pulled open the tapes and slowly pulled my diaper back releasing cool air onto my damp skin.

"Legs." she said.

I grabbed my legs, exposing my butt to her yet again. I flinched a little, feeling the cold wipes on my bare butt.

"Shhhh, its okay, I'm just gonna clean you up a little." she said.

For a split second, she touched my balls through one on the damp wipes in her hand. Then she started shaking powder all over my butt. I heard the familiar sound of her unfolding a new disposable diaper and slipping it under my butt. When I finally lowered myself onto the diaper, she shook even more powder over my front, even sprinkling a little onto my thighs. She then pulled the front of the diaper up, taping it shut.

"Okay, you're all dry." she said, picking up the wet diaper and dropping it into my diaper genie. Did I mention I had one of those too?

I sat up on my bed again, pulling my shirt down to cover my diaper... as if there was any point to trying to conceal it. For the first time that I could ever remember, a girl who wasn't a member of my family had changed my diaper... my very wet diaper.

Setting my supplies on my dresser next to the package of adult diapers, she sighed.

"Okay sweetie, I'm not mad at you for wetting your diaper. I know... sometimes... accidents happen. Thats why your mom makes you wear protection... I understand that now. And I know you were embarrassed but, when I ask you a question, you need to answer me honestly. Lying to me like that was probably the most immature thing you did tonight. It shows that maybe you haven't matured as much as I thought you had since I had you as a student. I'm here to help. So, from now on, if you have an accident, please tell me as soon as it happens. I know its embarrassing but I promise not to be mad."

I nodded my head.

"Okay, well, come and find me when you wake up tomorrow. I leave for class at 9 am and you should be out the door by 9:30. I can't just ignore the fact that you wet your diaper tonight so, I guess the count will start over but, if you're dry tomorrow, I can tell your mom to count that as a night and you'll only have a few more weeks left to go. I'm sorry, sweetie. I know your mom said you were excited but this is just a small setback. Accidents happen. You'll get the hang of it soon enough and, in the meantime, you're protected, right?"

I couldn't bare to listen to her. She sounded so condescending... like she was talking to a 2 year old. So much for my last night of D.R.I. My plan was an epic failure. Tomorrow night I'd be in diapers again. If nothing else, Sarah would be home so it wouldn't be quite as awkward as being alone with Miss Collins. I curled up in bed in my thick, dry diaper. I kept my fingers crossed that it would be dry tomorrow... not that it would matter much.

• Like 4

Hi New Guy ,

In answer to your question I did'nt mean a written down story, although I should . I meant this happened to me in real life . My mom had a rule 30 days dry no more diapers . I never made 30 days ,here I am at 43 and still wear diapers to bed .

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I yawned and stretched as I slowly began opening my eyes. It was morning. Glancing at the clock on my nightstand, I knew I would have to get up and get ready for school soon. I thought about going back to sleep before my alarm rang but I was already awake. As my eyes adjusted to the morning sunlight, I began to remember what happened the night before. At first, I tried to tell myself that it was all a bad dream but as I became more awake, I remembered that it was very real. I guess the silver lining was that she didn't really seem mad about it. I sighed, remembering that Miss Collins would be at my house yet another night and I would be in a diaper once again. Instantly, I remembered the thing around my waist and moved my hand down to check myself. As I sat up in bed, I could feel I was still dry. TOTALLY dry. I smiled slightly. If nothing else, I could start my day off right by showing Miss Collins that my accident last night was a fluke- that I wasn't some helpless baby who had accidents all the time or even NEEDED to wear these dumb things.

I climbed out of bed and began walking downstairs, being careful to pull my shirt down to cover my diaper... I knew Miss Collins would have to look at it to confirm it was dry but I didn't want her seeing me diapered for a second longer than she had to. I looked down the hallway but I didn't see her. The guest bedroom door was open though so she must have been awake.

"Miss Collins?" I asked hesitantly

"In here." I heard her voice say.

I slowly walked down the hall to find her standing in the bathroom, staring into the mirror, doing some finishing touches on her make up. She was wearing a white turtle neck and a pair of tight jeans. Her golden blonde hair looked as beautiful as ever hanging around her shoulders. The bathroom door was open but I poked my head around the corner trying to hide what was below my waist. For a moment, she seemed to ignore me, staring straight into the mirror focused on her make up. She then put her supplies into a small bag and zipped it closed before turning to me with a friendly smile.

"Good morning. How'd you sleep?" she asked.

"Oh, uh, fine. You?" I said.

"Just fine, your guest bed is really comfy. So... did you keep your diaper dry last night?" she asked.

"Um, yeah." I said.

"Lets see." she said stepping out of the bathroom.

I slowly and awkwardly lifted by t shirt so she could see my diaper. She stared at it for a second or two and then, to my surprise, she felt the outside covering of my diaper before sliding two fingers along the perimeter of my diaper's leg band. As her fingers grazed my bare thigh, I got goosebumps. It tickled a little but, more than that, it was just awkward. It couldn't have lasted more than 5 seconds but it felt like a lot longer.

"Okay, you're all dry... just toss that in your diaper genie when you take it off, okay?" she said matter of factly.

I nodded, turning to walk back to my room. I don't know what it was about her response that bothered me. There was a total lack of emotion there. I guess I just expected a "good job" or "congrats" or something. Part of the reason was that I guess I always pictured last night as being my final night of D.R.I. so, I guess I always pictured that morning would be kind of a celebratory atmosphere as if Miss Collins would say "good job!" or "no more diapers for you!" or something... and I guess, after last night, there would be no reason for her to show any enthusiasm. It was like she had said, 'you did what you were supposed to do' and there was no reason for encouragement.

"Tommy!" she hollered as I began going up the stairs.

"What?"

"I'm heading to school in 15 minutes. If you don't mind being a little early for your first class, I could give you a ride. Its right on my way."

"Yeah.... sure." I said.

"Okay, good. But you need to be ready in 15 minutes, okay?"

I nodded. I really didn't want to spend anymore time with Miss Collins after last night but a ride to school was too good to pass up. I didn't have a car. I ripped the tapes open and tossed by old diaper into the diaper genie. Even when I was dry, my mom didn't like me wearing the same diaper 2 nights in a row. The tapes wore out, the fit wasn't good enough, she had dozens of reasons why. Whatever. I pulled on a pair of red boxer briefs, trying to tell myself that TONIGHT when she diapered me, I'd have more dignity than I did with my whitey tighteys the previous night. I was a little annoyed by the fact that I still smelled a little like baby powder. Miss Collins had used a lot when she changed me last night. I could feel the particles in my underwear. It was strange. I thought about showering but there wasn't enough time.

I climbed into the passenger seat of Miss Collins car and we left. I didn't say much to her. I couldn't bare to look at her, let alone talk to her after what happened last night. For a second, I thought about telling her I'd wet my diaper on purpose. I thought about telling her that I'd just been embarrassed about her seeing me naked again. I thought about begging her not to tell my mom about what happened. I clung to some distant hope a confession like that might really make last night my LAST NIGHT of D.R.I. The worst part about it was that, even if I said all those things, she might not even believe me! She might think it was just a ploy to get out of wearing diapers again tonight. I wrestled with the idea for a while before finally deciding not to tell her. Even if she believed me, she would probably be mad. After all I peed in my diaper on purpose when I could have easily made it to the bathroom and then SHE had to change my gross wet diaper. Yeah, she would DEFINITELY be mad if she knew. In a strange sort of way, I was actually better off letting her think it was an accident. At least now she had some sympathy for me. It would probably be a lot better for her to think I was just a kid with a tiny bladder that I couldn't always control rather than a weirdo who wet himself on purpose.

"TGIF, right?" she said with a warm smile as she pulled up to the high school.

"Oh... yeah... Friday..." I mumbled.

"I've got a little work to do but I should be back at your house by 3:30, okay?"

"Okay."

"Have a good day." she said as I got out of the car and grabbed my backpack.

School was boring and uneventful as usual. I was late for my second class because I had to run to the bathroom. Typical. It was worth it though because I really had to pee and I wasn't going to risk having an accident while I was wide awake... at least not a second time! I was dreading going home but I knew that Sarah would be home and hopefully that would make it less awkward. Plus, we would probably use the money mom left to go out to eat. No complaints there!

I saw Sarah in the hall just before my last class.

"Hey how was the meet?" I asked.

"Fine, how was last night?" Sarah asked.

"Don't ask." I said.

"Oh, come on! It couldn't have been that bad. What happened? Did you embarrass yourself in front of your one true love?" she said with a giggle.

"What?" I asked suspiciously.

I had never told anyone I had a crush on Miss Collins in 8th grade... or the fact that I still did.

"I'm just kidding, Tommy."

"Yeah... but... why did you call her that?"

"I dunno... because you like her? Duh."

Sarah said it as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"How did you-"

"Come on, Tommy its so obvious. You always talked about how great her class was. You totally started blushing when you saw her at the Christmas party last year. And I wasn't crazy about her staying with us either and I totally agree with your point that we're adults and stuff but you just pitched such a fit when you found out."

"That was just because I didn't want her to know about my di.... I mean... you know." I said, lowering my voice to make sure no one else in the halls heard me.

"Whatever. You're crushing on her and... its cute." said Sarah with another giggle.

I sighed, knowing there was no way to deny it.

"Wait, does mom know that I... you know... liked her?" I asked.

"Yeah, she knows. Look, I gotta get to class. I'll see you when I get home."

Before I could say anything else, Sarah took off. I couldn't believe it. If my mom knew, then she might have told Miss Collins. THAT would be embarrassing. But even if she did tell Miss Collins, it probably would have been years ago. When I was an 8th grader, she probably would have just laughed it off. Still, if thats what she thought now, I'd be mortified. She hugged me yesterday when she came in the front door... so she couldn't have felt too awkward.

I hoped Sarah wouldn't be going out with her friends tonight. It wasn't that I really needed the company. With D.R.I. I got used to staying on home on Friday nights... it was better than risking my friends finding out about my diapers. But I wanted Sarah there tonight because I just didn't want to be left alone with Miss Collins again. As I walked home, I pondered what this night might have in store for me.

"Hello!" I shouted as I walked into my house.

There was no answer. I sat down on the living room floor and plugged in my X box. It was the weekend and I had to do something to take my mind off of all the thoughts, anxieties, and possibilities that were swirling around in my head. Then I heard the front door open.

"Sarah?" I said.

"Yeah! Its me." she hollered.

I tried to tell myself to relax. Miss Collins wouldn't be back for at least 20 minutes. A game of 'Halo' helped to take my mind off things as I stared at my TV screen. Sarah must have gone to her room. Whatever. I bit my lip as I heard the front door open again, knowing exactly who it was.

"Oh, hey, how was your day?" I heard Miss Collins ask.

"Fine." I said, trying to keep my eyes fixed on the TV screen.

"Is your sister home?" she asked.

"Yeah."

Just then, my sister walked out into the living room.

"Hey, Miss Collins." said Sarah.

"Hi Sarah, I haven't seen you in ages. How was your meet?" asked Miss Collins as she leaned in for a friendly hug.

"Oh it was fine. Did you guys have fun hanging around here last night?"

"Um... yeah... we managed okay... didn't we, Tommy?"

"Yeah." I muttered, trying to ignore them as I focused on my game.

Miss Collins then spoke a little quieter, pulling Sarah aside. It wasn't like I couldn't hear her but I think she knew I wasn't paying much attention to the two of them anyway.

"The thing is... Tommy had a little accident last night."

"Really?" said Sarah, sounding surprised.

"Yeah."

"I'm sorry, Tommy. That sucks."

I didn't respond.

"He was doing so well." Sarah continued.

"I know... but I kind of wanted to have a little talk with Tommy about that so... do you think you could give us a little privacy?"

"Oh, yeah, sure." said Sarah.

"I do wanna catch up with you later though." said Miss Collins with a smile.

"Tommy?" she said putting her hand on my shoulder.

"What?" I said, eyes still fixed on the TV.

"Could you pause your game for a second?"

"Whats up?" I said.

I was still in the middle of a level and I didn't want to pause it unless I absolutely had to. Plus, I didn't want to have to look her in the eye if I could avoid it.

"Well, honey, I'd like your full attention." she said.

"I'm listening." I said, desperate to avoid an awkward situation.

"Tommy, do I have to unplug your game to get you to pay attention to me?" she said sternly.

I sighed. There was no escape. I paused the game.

"Thank you." she said.

Turning to look at her, the first thing that caught my eye was the outline of her white bra through her shirt. It was barely visible but she was leaning right over me. She seemed to tower over me.

"Why don't we have seat on the couch?" she said.

I stood up and plopped down on the couch. She sat down next to me.

"So I spoke to your mom today... I told her about your little accident last night."

I just sighed. This was NOT what I wanted to talk about right now. It was the weekend. I just wanted to forget about D.R.I. for a few hours. I knew I screwed up but why did we have to dwell on it?

"Your mom explained to me that you haven't wet yourself since you were 8 years old and it was a really rare occurrence. I told her we would take your temperature and make sure you weren't sick but your mom and I both agreed that, just to be sure, you should wear some protection."

"Yeah... okay... whatever." I mumbled, staring at the ground.

"Like I said last night, all I ask is that you be mature about this and be honest with me, okay?"

"Yeah, okay."

"So I want you to go upstairs, take off your pants and your underwear, and I'll be up to help you in a minute, okay?"

"What? But its like 4 in the afternoon. Its the middle of the day."

"I know, honey. And your mom told me to tell you that this isn't going to be a regular thing. Its just for today. And if you stay dry, you can go right back to getting ready at 7, okay? We just want you to be protected in case anything happens."

"But... I'm wide awake!" I protested.

"I know, honey, but you were wide last night too. And if you weren't protected, you could have really hurt the carpet or the furniture. Its just for tonight, okay?"

"This is so unfair!" I whined.

"Sweetie, its just a few extra hours wearing them. Its not a big deal. So I want you to show me how mature you can be about this. I want you to go upstairs, run and go potty, and meet me in your room, okay?"

I couldn't believe this was happening. Last night, I thought I would be done with diapers for today. Now, there I was getting put into them in the middle of the day!

"Tommy... I'm not gonna ask you again. I know you like to argue your point but I'm in charge tonight. You're a cute kid but you're really not making things easy for me."

I sighed, sensing that same stern tone of voice that I had heard earlier. I knew she meant business. Challenging her or arguing with her would get me nowhere at this point.... it would only make me look like an immature kid throwing a tantrum. I couldn't do it. I slowly got up and walked toward the stairs. As I stood peeing in my bathroom toilet, I still couldn't believe it had come to this. I was about to be put in diapers in the middle of the day because my mom and my babysitter were worried that I would have an accident.

Sure enough, when I walked into my room, Miss Collins was standing right there with a folded diaper in her hand.

"Okay, you know the drill." she said.

I slowly began unbuttoning my jeans and sliding them down. As I pulled my pants off, I noticed that Miss Collins wasn't even looking at me. She was staring at my supplies as she took out my baby powder and baby oil. I just stood there and watched her in disbelief as she unfolded my thick disposable diaper.

"Well... what are you waiting for?" she said.

I guess I must have looked kind of dumb standing there in my t shirt and boxer briefs. Everything was sitting on the bed, ready to go. It was too late for me to put on a baggier shirt. Even if I could have, I wouldn't have wanted Miss Collins to see me in just my underwear. True, she had already seen me half naked but standing in front of her in just my underwear would have been too weird. I pulled my t shirt down as I slipped off my underwear.

"Hop up." she said patting the towel she had laid down on my bed.

I laid down and slowly pulled my knees to my chest. I bit my lip, struggling not to get an erection as I felt her smooth hands rubbing in the baby oil... then the powder.

"Okay... down." she said sliding the diaper underneath me.

I breathed a sigh of relief as I sat my bare powdered butt down on the thick padding. My penis was only partially erect and it didn't stop her from quickly pulling the diaper closed, surrounding my genitals in the soft padding. She pulled the tapes into place one by one diapering me nice and snug. It was over.

"Okay... all done." she said.

I didn't move as I laid on my bed watching her put away my supplies. She then walked out of my room. I crawled up onto me and plopped down on my stomach, burying my face in my pillow. I laid in that position for several minutes... telling myself that I would stay like this for the rest of the day... the rest of the night... until Miss Collins left. After a few minutes, I heard Sarah and Miss Collins talking downstairs. I slowly got up and tiptoed toward my door. Trying to stay quiet in my bulky diaper was always a challenge. The rustling sound that it made with each step was always very loud. I just wanted to hear what they were talking about. I slowly and carefully sat down at the top of the stairs.

"I had no idea... when you said he had an accident last night I just automatically thought that-"

"I know, I was surprised too. I didn't want to embarrass your brother but I could tell he was walking funny and I knew your mom would at least want me to check him to make sure."

"Yeah... well, I'm sure he'll be dry tonight."

"I hope so. Your mom left us some money for dinner. I'd say we should go out but with Tommy's diapers... if he had to go, it would probably be impossible to untape him. It would probably be best to just order a pizza so he can stay close to the potty at all times, you know?"

I had to stand up for myself at this point. I had already had pizza for lunch and I wanted a real meal at a real restaurant. Plus, leaving the house meant I'd be allowed to wear pants rather than walking around in my t shirt and diaper all night. I gave up on hiding at this point and began walking down the stairs. I knew that they heard the rustling of the plastic. Being in diapers usually meant that you could hear me coming a mile away. I pulled my shirt down as I walked into the living room, trying to look casual.

"So what are we doing for dinner?" I asked.

"Well, we were just talking about that. I think we'll order a pizza." said Miss Collins with a smile.

"Ah, I had pizza for lunch. Can we go somewhere else?" I asked.

"Well honey, if you need to use the potty while we're out, I won't be able to help you with your diaper. And I think after last night, it would be a good thing if you stayed where there is a potty nearby."

"Well I can hold it for an hour." I said.

"I don't know, honey." said Miss Collins.

"Miss Collins, I know Tommy had an accident but he seems fine now and he's never had any problems holding it during the day. He'll be fine." said my sister, jumping in to defend me.

Miss Collins was silent for a moment. She had a look on her face like she was deep in thought.

"Are there any restaurants near your house, Sarah?" asked Miss Collins.

"Yeah, theres an Italian place like 5 minutes away." chirped Sarah.

"Well... okay."

Sarah and I smiled. I think we both wanted more than just a pizza.

"But Tommy, before we go, I want you to try and use the potty and then we'll find some pants for you, okay?" said Miss Collins.

"But I don't have to go" I said.

"Well... I'd like to try anyway... c'mon, I'll help you with your diaper.

So Miss Collins led me back to my room. I laid down on my bed and she untaped my diaper. I awkwardly stood up, once again pulling my shirt down to cover myself. The whole thing was so stupid. Running around half naked like this was exactly what I'd been trying to avoid last night. So much for that. I told her I didn't have to go to the bathroom so I basically just stood there for a few seconds before flushing the toilet and turning on the sink, pretending to wash my hands. As I walked into my room, I saw Miss Collins kneeling down by my bed. A pair of shiny, light pink, satin panties peeked out above her tight jeans as she knelt down. I just stared at her butt for a moment. Without my loud diaper on, she hadn't heard me walk in. After a few seconds, she turned around and looked at me.

"Well? What are you waiting for? C'mon, the sooner we get you taped up, the sooner we can go eat." she said.

I nodded, walked over to the bed, laid down, and grabbed my knees. I sat my butt down on the diaper and she pulled it closed again, taping it shut, sealing my fate.

"Where are my jeans?" I asked as I sat up.

Miss Collins didn't answer. She must have taken them to the hamper after she diapered me. She opened my dresser and started looking through it. I guess I really had lost all privacy. Its not as if her seeing my clothes or underwear should have bothered me. She pulled out a pair of sweat pants and tossed them to me.

"Can I wear my jeans?" I asked, desperate to conceal the sound of my diaper.

"These are better. I know you never usually have accidents during the day but if we need to change you, these will be a lot easier." she said.

A few times when I'd left the house after 7, I had worn jeans. They didn't totally eliminate the sound but they worked a lot better than sweat pants which wouldn't conceal anything. I sighed, not wanting to argue as I stepped into the sweats and slid them up around my puffy rear end.

I couldn't believe it when I saw Miss Collins pull a new diaper out from its package and grab the tub of wipes as we walked out of the room. I looked around my neighborhood nervously as we walked to her car. I hoped no one would notice the items in her hand which she made no effort to conceal.

Sarah grabbed the front seat and I rode in the back of the car. That was just the way I wanted it. I was still too shy to look at Miss Collins. She opened the back door and set the folded diaper on the back seat along with the baby wipes. So I got a firm reminder of my diapers as we drove to the restaurant. Luckily, it was a short trip.

When we pulled into the parking lot, I took a deep breath as I got out of the car. While Sarah and Miss Collins didn't say anything, every step I took was accompanied with that familiarly loud rustling of plastic. I instantly regretted suggesting that we go out to eat. What if someone could tell that I was wearing a diaper? Every other time I went out in public with a diaper on, I had studied my butt in the mirror before leaving. A pair of baggy jeans made it impossible to see the bulge under my clothes, even though my diaper still made a little sound. And it was always at night too. That was an added bonus. NOW, not only was the sound excruciatingly loud but I didn't even get a chance to look at my butt. Maybe there was a bulge underneath? It was broad daylight and there was nothing to hide behind. Yeah... going out was really a bad idea.

I tried to tell myself that there was literally NOTHING I could do about it now but that was of little comfort. I just wanted to sit down at our table. A friendly waitress grabbed out menus and took us to our table. Luckily, the music in the restaurant was pretty loud so my diaper wasn't as easy to hear. I tried to look nonchalant even when the waitress glanced back at me. She must have heard the sound but I'm not sure if she knew it was coming from me. Thankfully, she didn't say anything. My heart was pounding by the time we sat down. CLOSE CALL.

I thought I was safe after sitting down at the table. So much for that! Another awkward moment came as we ordered.

"I'll have a doctor pepper." I said.

"Honey, I don't think thats a good idea." said Miss Collins.

"Why not?" I asked absent mindedly.

"I think you know why not." she said.

My heart instantly sank as this awkward exchange took place right in front of our young waitress.

"Just water" I said, eager to leave it at that.

We enjoyed our meals and, for a moment, I even forgot about what was under my clothes as I devoured a delicious chicken pasta. As luck would have it, as we finished the last of our food, the urge to pee began sneaking up on me. I suddenly wished I had tried to pee when we were back at the house. Now I'd have to wait. I'd been quiet most of the night and Miss Collins had been caught up talking with my sister. I didn't pay much attention to what they were saying but I was getting anxious to leave. At least the ride home would be short, I told myself. I didn't want to reveal that I had to pee until we got home but I couldn't help but look around for our waitress. When was she going to bring the check?

I smiled when, after what seemed like FOREVER, she finally came back with the check. Miss Collins said 'thanks' but she seemed to caught up talking to Sarah to pay much attention to the check. I couldn't wait forever. I figured, this time, honesty was the best policy.

"Uh... Miss Collins."

"What is it, sweetie?"

"I um... have to go to the bathroom." I said quietly.

"Oh... okay, sure, absolutely. Let me just pay." she said reaching into her purse to pull out her billfold.

She quickly counted out the money and put it down. With that, we all got up and walked out. I cringed hoping on one heard my diaper as we walked out of the restaurant and back to the car. As luck would have it, there were 2 huge speed bumps straight ahead as we drove away. Miss Collins slowed down for them as much as humanly possible.

BUMP! I managed to hold on as we went over the first one. The second one was too much. A small squirt of pee escaped into my diaper. I quickly thrust my hands between my legs with a gasp. I made eye contact with Miss Collins as she looked back at me through the rearview mirror.

"You okay?" she asked.

"Yeah... fine... just... gotta go." I said.

"Okay, sweetie, just hang on. We'll be home in 5 minutes."

I kept telling myself it wasn't a full blown accident. I barely peed at all and it was instantly absorbed into my diaper. I felt totally dry now. It definitely wasn't enough to show up in a diaper check. Still... I had to hold on.

"My friend Krista texted me and wants to hang out... she said she'd give me a ride. Is that okay?" asked Sarah.

"Absolutely but your curfew is 11:30 so don't think you can stay out any later just because your mom's gone." said Miss Collins.

"Okay, fine... how bout you, big brother? You're not gonna get too bored without me tonight, are you?" asked Sarah glancing back at me.

I wanted to beg my sister to stay. I hated the idea of being alone with Miss Collins again but I couldn't say anything with her in the car. Maybe I could pull her aside and ask her to stay when we got home. I was actually looking forward to hanging out with Sarah. She could be a pain sometimes but we really did get along better than the average brother and sister. Once in a while she would stay home with me on Fridays and watch TV with me. I think she felt sorry for me having to stay home in diapers every night. D.R.I. really killed my social life.

I tried to hold on as we hit every single red light. The 5 minute car ride was inching closer to 10 minutes with all the rush hour traffic. As we turned into my neighborhood, I lost my fight. My diaper quickly began swelling as it flooded with warmth. I squirmed and tried crossing my legs but it didn't do any good.

"Are you okay, Tommy?" asked Miss Collins, looking back at me in the rearview mirror again.

"Uh... yeah..." I said nervously.

"Just hold on, sweetie, we're almost home." she said.

'Too late' I thought. Miss Collins pulled into the driveway to make sure I'd be that much closer to the house. She quickly hopped out of the car and ran over to unlock the front door. Sarah slowly got out of the car, paying no attention to me. She was still texting. I was glad she went inside. I didn't want her seeing me like this. I just sat in the car staring at the floor as if to deny the reality of my situation... I hadn't even taken off my seatbelt yet. Miss Collins quickly noticed and walked back over to the car, opening the back door.

"Tommy, c'mon, lets get you untaped so you can run and go potty." she said.

I said nothing.

"Sweetie, whats the matter?" she asked.

"I um... uh... kind of... already went." I said quietly, still staring at the floor of the car.

"Oh... honey, what happened?" she asked.

"I dunno. I just... I held it as long as I could and..."

I really felt like crying at this point. I didn't know what to do.

"Sweetie, its okay... you're not in trouble... it was... it was an accident.... come on, come inside." she said.

I slowly got out of the car and, to my surprise, Miss Collins wrapped her arms around me and gave me a big hug. With the heels she was wearing, she seemed extra tall. I rested my head on her shoulder. Her perfume smelled incredible. I didn't want to let go. I couldn't believe this beautiful women was holding me in her arms... and there I was... standing there, on the verge of tears, in a very soggy diaper.

I quickly tried to regain my composure. As badly as I wanted to, I actually didn't shed a single tear.

"I'm not mad, honey. You were honest with me and you told me when you had to go. It was an accident."

I nodded.

"Come on... lets get you changed." she said, taking my hand and leading me into the house.

As she led me up the stairs, part of me resented her... but the other part of me really enjoyed the feeling of holding her hand. Part of me didn't want to let go. In her other hand, she carried with her the clean diaper and baby wipes that she had taken with us. When we arrived in my room, she let go of my hand and walked over to my dresser. She picked up the baby powder and knelt down in front of me.

"Just let me take care of everything... its okay." she said gently pushing my shoulders back until I was laying down.

I closed my eyes as I felt her ripping the tapes and opening my diaper.

"Legs." she said.

I grabbed my legs. She slid the soggy garment out from underneath me. I flinched a little, feeling the ice cold wipes on my butt... then on my balls. It was too much. The tickling of the baby powder followed by the feeling of her smooth hands rubbing it in was just too much for me. By the time I sat my butt down on the diaper, I was fully erect. I opened my eyes and saw Miss Collins looking down at me with an awkward look on her face. It wasn't disgust necessarily. It wasn't anger. In fact, she looked like she might be trying to contain laughter. She was holding the front of the diaper in her hands but made no move to pull it closed. I was mortified.

"Um... sweetie, I know you're an 18 year old boy and... this is... natural but um..."

Just then, she was interrupted by the sound of my sister shouting.

"Krista's here! I'm gonna head out." she said.

Miss Collins walked out of my room and shouted back to her.

"Okay but remember, 11:30. I'm gonna stay up to make sure you're home on time." she said.

"Okay, no problem. Thanks, Miss Collins!"

Luckily, my erection was beginning to subside. When she came back into my room, Miss Collins took note of this and quickly pulled my diaper closed taping it up snugly again.

"See? Don't you feel better now that you're dry again." she said with a smile.

I just sighed.

"Okay, well, I'm gonna check my email real quick. I'll be downstairs." she said, leaving my room.

I crawled further up onto my bed, plopping down on my stomach again. This time, I definitely wasn't leaving my room! Miss Collins would probably want to check my diaper or something next time she saw me. Who could blame her? 2 accidents in 2 days- while I was wide awake. At this point, it must have been like caring for a toddler.

Closing my eyes, I thought back to how it felt to be in her arms... the smell of her perfume... the precious glimpses I saw of her underwear. She was so sexy. I started massaging the front of my diaper again. Doing this helped me feel a little better until my hand cramped up. The padding of my diaper was so thick, it was impossible to get any real enjoyment out of it. After a minute or so, I just gave up. All this tension and no way to relieve it. I sighed, burying my face in my pillow again. It was too early to go to bed but all I wanted to do was end this day!

Just then, I heard footsteps on the stairs. I kept my face in my pillow. I heard a knock on the doorframe... Miss Collins hadn't bothered to shut the door when she left.

"Little early for bed isn't it?" she said.

"I wanna be alone." I said in a muffled voice.

I was caught off guard when I felt Miss Collins sitting down on the bed next to me. She put her hand on my shoulder.

"Come on, Tommy. Don't let this ruin your night. It was just an accident."

I said nothing. I just wanted her to leave. I couldn't bare the thought of her sitting so close to me. And I knew that my shirt wasn't long enough to cover my diapered butt. She most likely had a crystal clear view of my puffy rear end. She then began gently stroking my back.

"Its gonna be a boring Friday night for both of us if you spend all night in your room pouting." she said.

I said nothing. She continued stroking my back.

"Now Tommy... I know what teenage boys do when they're alone in their rooms but... you have company tonight and I think your time would be better spent doing something that we can both enjoy. C'mon. Lets watch a movie. I'll let you pick."

It took me a second to process this last comment. Did she know what I had been doing? My bedroom door had been open the entire time. She must have heard the sound of my diaper rustling when I was massaging myself. But how could she possibly know what I was doing just by hearing that sound? Maybe she didn't really KNOW anything... maybe she was talking about something else. Either way, it was embarrassing to think, on top of everything else, she KNEW what I had been doing... or trying to do.

With a sigh, I rolled over, pulling my t shirt down over my diaper. Miss Collins gently grabbed my hand.

"Sweetie, you're gonna stretch out your shirt if you keep doing that. I already know you wear diapers, you don't have to be so nervous all the time. I know this might be hard for you to believe but I don't see you any differently. Diapers are just there to protect you just in case... for days like today. Your mom told me she took you to the doctor. As far as I'm concerned, wearing diapers for your accidents isn't any different from wearing a bandaid if you have a cut."

"Could we... talk about something else?"

"Sure, sweetie. What movie do you wanna watch?" she asked.

"I don't know. Maybe you should pick." I said.

"Okay but I'm warning you, it might be a chick flick. Your mom and Sarah have quite a collection down there."

"Whatever" I said sitting up on my bed.

"Come on." she said.

I reluctantly followed her downstairs and plopped down on the couch. After the comment she made earlier, I couldn't just stay in my room. I caught another glimpse of her satin panties as she knelt down to put the DVD into the player. She then turned around and looked right at me.

"What are you looking at?" she asked with a small smirk on her face.

"Nothing... just the... TV" I said awkwardly.

She stood up and pulled up her tight jeans slightly causing her underwear to disappear before sitting down on the couch next to me. She looked at me for a moment.

"What?" I said.

"What kind of conditioner do you use on your hair?" she asked.

"Oh I, uh, usually just use shampoo." I said.

Then, to my surprise, she reached out and stroked my hair a little.

"Well it always looks so soft every time I see it. I bet the girls at your school love it." she said with a smile.

"I uh... I guess."

"Oh, come on. I bet you have lots of cute girls after you." she said.

"Not really."

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No." I said.

"Really? Thats a surprise. You're a cute kid" she said, tussling my hair a little.

I wasn't sure what she was doing. I suspected she was just saying all this to give me a little ego boost. After all, it had been a rough day for me. But part of me wanted to think that maybe it was genuine. Her touch was so tender. The feeling of her stroking my hair was amazing. Talking to her, I forgot all about my accident earlier and the awkward change... I couldn't believe how relaxed she seemed. I would have thought she'd be running for the door after everything that had happened.

• Like 4

Miss Collins got up and walked into the kitchen at one point but I didn't pay much attention. I just stared at the TV screen lost in thought, in my own little world. That is, until she came back. Rather than sitting back down on the couch, she stood next to it. She stretched before putting her hands on her hips.

"So... its getting late... I think its about time for you to be heading to bed." she said.

"Can I stay up until Sarah gets home?" I asked, feeling like a little kid.

She was, after all, my YOUNGER sister.

"Normally, sweetie, I really wouldn't have a problem with that but your mom says that part of you staying dry is getting into a regular sleep schedule. I kind of feel bad I let you stay up as late as I did the first night I was here after everything your mom said. And if you are sick or coming down with something, it would be good for you to get plenty of rest, okay?" said Miss Collins.

I sighed, glancing at the clock. 10:50. I guess it wasn't that bad. With my D.R.I. my mom usually made me get in bed by 10:00 on school nights. She always said a regular sleep schedule was a big part of making sure I woke up dry every morning. It was all part of my mom's thinking that, somehow, putting me back in diapers and making me go to bed at a certain time would eliminate my bedwetting. But I staid up well past 10:30 the previous night and I'd woken up dry this morning.

I knew there was little reason to argue when Miss Collins held out her hand to me.

"Come on." she said with a warm smile.

I sighed and took her hand as she led me up the stairs. I'm not sure why she so often insisted on leading me around by the hand but I had been getting used to it and, to be honest, I kind of enjoyed it. I wasn't sure if I should be offended by the fact that it was a little condescending or just enjoy the fact that I was holding a beautiful women's hand. But I usually enjoyed it more than anything else.

When we got to my room, we stopped in front of the bed. She let go of my hand and lifted my shirt to reveal my diaper. I said nothing as she slid 2 fingers back along to leg band, grazing my thigh once again.

"All dry... excellent. Do you need to use the potty before bed?" she asked.

"No. I'm good." I said.

"Are you sure?" she pressed.

"Yeah." I said.

"Okay, well, if you need to go potty, I'll be right downstairs. You can even come wake me up if you need to go, okay?"

I nodded.

"Okay, good." she said pulling back the covers on my bed.

Taking the hint, I climbed into bed, eager to finally cover my diaper from view under the covers.

"Ah ah, hands where I can see 'em." she said.

As strange as this was to hear from her, I instinctively took my hands out from under the covers. It was strange, there was a kind of authority in Miss Collins voice that was hard for me not to obey. If I ever thought twice about it, I probably could have questioned her more. But since she'd been my teacher, I obeyed her almost out of instinct. THAT, plus the fact that I didn't want to upset her. She'd been so sweet to me all evening.

"Open up." she said, holding out a thermometer.

She set it in my mouth, sitting down on the bed next to me. She looked at me with a small smile on her face.

"Wha?" I said, having a hard time talking with the thermometer in my mouth.

"Nothing, you just look cute, thats all." she said before taking it out and staring at it.

"Okay, looks like you're about normal... you didn't seem sick today.... and we took you to go potty before going out. Did you have any caffeine today?" she said.

"Uh, yeah, just at lunch I mean."

"Maybe that was what did it. So you gonna stay dry again tonight?" she asked.

I nodded, feeling almost unable to speak as she began stroking my hair and taking my fingers in her hand.

"Well, I sure am gonna miss hanging out with you when your mom gets back tomorrow. Don't be a stranger, okay? If you ever need help with English homework, your mom has my number, okay?"

I nodded again. She continued stroking my hair. I LOVE the feeling of her hands.

"So just relax... don't worry about anything... and sleep tight, sweetie." she said.

I nodded, feeling drowsy and relaxed.

Then she leaned in and kissed me on the top of my head before tussling my hair. I was shocked but I still tried to act casual. She then got up, turned off the light, and walked out of my room closing the door behind her. WOW. To be fair, the kiss was pretty innocent. She had kissed the hair on my head, not my lips. I wasn't like I actually kissed HER. But wow. I couldn't believe those 2 nights had gone by as fast as they did. I embarrassed myself plenty... but it was also a lot of fun hanging out with my crush. I wondered what might have happened if I hadn't been doing D.R.I. Maybe she would have seen me as an adult. Maybe she did already? I was 18 after all. But, deep down, I had my doubts. She was like a full 10 years older than me. She taught me in 8th grade. She probably didn't see me as a fellow adult, she essentially just tucked me into bed and gave me a kiss goodnight. That sounded more like a babysitter than a romantic flame, right? It was all so ambiguous. She'd seen me naked. She seen me 'excited'. And she didn't seem uncomfortable or wierded out at all. If nothing else, I think it was safe to say we were friends. Maybe going to bed early was a good thing. If I could get up a little earlier, maybe I could say bye to Miss Collins before my mom got home from the airport. All of these things swirled around in my mind as I drifted off to sleep.

I must have slept like a log. The next thing I remember, the bright morning sun was streaming in through my window. I opened one eye just to get a look at my clock. 8:38. Way too early. On the other hand, maybe I could still catch Miss Collins before she left. I yawned and rolled over. Thats when I felt it. I froze... totally still. I was still half asleep. That feeling COULDN'T be what I thought it was. Could it? It had been so long since I felt this way after waking up. I remained still in bed trying to tell myself that I was just imagining things. Finally, I had the courage to reach down and feel my diaper. The smooth plastic covering was dry but, then again, the outside was always dry. Rolling over in bed confirmed what I feared. The soggy bulge between my waist wasn't my imagination. I had wet my diaper last night. Judging from the way the bulge felt, I had wet an awful lot. Usually my diaper was absorbent enough to wick all the wetness away from my skin but there were some mornings where I wet so much that I couldn't help feeling cool and damp. THIS was one of those mornings. I must have wet a few hours ago.

I pulled the covers over my head, mentally scolding myself for such an accident. I tried to go back to bed. I just wanted to sleep until Miss Collins was gone. Then I could get my mom to change me. But try as I might, I couldn't get back to sleep. The cool, damp diaper between my legs wouldn't stop reminding me of its presence with every little shift I made in bed. I didn't want Miss Collins to see me like this. But, then again, I wasn't all that sure I wanted to spend the morning staring at my ceiling, wearing a soaked diaper either. Sarah was never up before 11. Waking her up to change me would probably just piss her off. After spending several minutes in bed arguing with myself and sulking about my first nighttime accident in over a month, I finally got out of bed. The diaper was sagging between my legs with every step I took on the stairs.

The house was quiet. Sarah must have been asleep. My mom obviously wasn't home yet. There was no sign that Miss Collins was up yet either but, in 8th grade, she always used to say she was a morning person. Even the other day when I woke up she was fully dressed and pretty much done with her make up. As I walked down the hallway towards the guest bedroom, I saw that the bathroom light was on and the door was open. Miss Collins had left a few of her make up supplies on the sink and a bottle of hand lotion but, other than that, there was no sign of her.

Her bedroom door was cracked a little. As I peered in, I saw her standing by the bed. She wore a blue satin nightie that went down to about 6 inches above her thigh and showed a decent about of cleavage. It looked like she was organizing things in her suitcase or something. She was a sight to behold. Just as I began wondering if she was wearing any underwear underneath it, she caught sight of me.

"Tommy!" she said, immediately walking over to the door.

I didn't know what to say. She poked her head out from behind the door using it to cover herself. I saw only her beautiful face and bare shoulders covered only by the thin blue straps on her nightie.

"You know its not polite to eavesdrop on people. Or to poke your head into a ladies' room without knocking." she said.

"Oh uh... sorry." I said, sensing the serious tone in her voice.

"Now maybe we should try that again for practice... so you can show me just how polite you are." she said shutting the door.

I knocked awkwardly. When she opened the door again, she was wearing a light blue robe that covered down to her ankles. She always was modest.

"There. Thats better. You're up awfully early. Your mom says its usually a challenge to get you out of bed by noon. You feeling okay?"

"Oh, um, yeah fine. I just uh, didn't know what time you were leaving and um..."

"Your mom actually called me this morning. Chicago O'Hare had a blizzard today. Its a real mess. Her flight was cancelled. She said she won't be able to get another flight until tomorrow morning."

"Really?" I said, half surprised, half excited.

"Yep... maybe you and your sister could call her later today. I'm sure it'd cheer her up."

"Oh, uh, yeah, sure."

"So sleepy head, what gets you up this early?" she asked.

Remembering why I'd come down, I immediately stared down at the floor.

"I... uh..."

"Sweetie, look at me." she said putting her hands on my chin and gently angling my head up.

I looked up at her. I wanted to tell her the truth but no words came out.

"Did you have an accident last night?" she asked, staring right into me.

"Yeah... sorry." I said.

"Oh honey, come here." she said pulling me in for another big hug.

"Its okay, sweetie. Its just an accident. Its not the end of the world, okay?"

"Okay." I said.

I was actually regaining my composure. This time, for some reason, my eyes weren't even tearing up. I guess she'd been so understanding about my last 2 accidents that, this time, when she said "its okay", I actually believed her.

"Lets see what we're dealing with here." she said, lifting my shirt and running her hand along the leg band again.

She then pressed her palm up on the heavy droop.

"Oh wow, okay, yeah... I'd say its about time to change you out of that." she said, taking my hand and leading me upstairs.

I guess I couldn't be too badly embarrassed. Miss Collins had always known that I wet the bed. If anything, this accident wasn't even as bad as the last 2 that I'd had during the day! I still couldn't get the image of Miss Collins in her blue satin nightie out of my mind. I couldn't believe such a beautiful women had been sleeping one floor below me in my house for the past 2 nights.

I plopped down on my bed with a light 'squish' and watched as Miss Collins began rolling up the long sleeves of her robe all the way up to the elbows and pulling a clean diaper from its package. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised that she was changing me into another diaper. I had wet myself the previous day while I was awake. A few times when I was still wetting LAST month, I'd woken up early with a soaked diaper and my mom had been nice enough to change me out of it. Of course, knowing I was going right back to sleep, my mom had put a brand new diaper on me just in case. So I guess saying that I had NEVER been diapered during the day wasn't quite true.

Miss Collins untaped my diaper and slid it out from under me. She didn't even have to ask for me to lift my butt up for her. While the first 2 diaper changes had been pretty rough on me, I was almost getting used to it by this point. I felt a little better if I kept my eyes closed and concentrated on something else.... something other than the feeling of the soft caress of her hands through the cool baby wipes. Or the tickling of the baby powder followed by her smooth palms rubbing it in.

"So you think you're gonna be a sleepy head and go back to bed?" I heard her say.

I didn't respond. Finally she pulled the diaper up and taped it shut around me. I was so relaxed that I kept my eyes shut even after the change was over. Even though I'd never admit it, a clean dry diaper felt a whole lot better on me... and it was nice to know I was still protected. I rolled over onto my side and curled up into the fetal position, my eyes still closed.

"Okay... I'll take that as a 'yes'" she said, giving my diapered butt a firm pat before leaving my room.

I smiled a little. Ready to go back to sleep, I scooted back onto the bed so that my legs were no longer dangling over the side. I then pulled the covers over my head. I must have been tired. I fell right back asleep.

I woke to a clock that said 11:51. I felt well rested and refreshed. For a moment, I thought that I'd dreamed that Miss Collins told me she'd be staying... but I smiled knowing that it had been real. That smile quickly disappeared when I sat up in bed. Soaked again! It wasn't the first time I had gone back to bed in the early morning hours and wet myself. I guess being a bed wetter shouldn't be any more or less embarrassing depending on the time of day... but it was. I always felt worse admitting that I'd wet myself in the morning while other people were wide awake than in the middle of the night. I'm not sure why. But, in the end, it meant waddling back downstairs in shame to show Miss Collins that I had yet another soaked diaper for her to change. But what else was new?

I slowly stood up and got out of bed. I slowly walked down the stairs. Thats when I saw Sarah. With a pair of pink sweatpants and a tank top on, I couldn't tell if she was on her way out the door or had just rolled out of bed.

"Hey" she said.

"Hows it goin?" I said.

"Uh... fine." she said.

"Where's Miss Collins?"

"She's in the kitchen, making a salad. Uh, Tommy... could I talk to you for a sec?"

"Yeah." I said, unsure of what was on her mind.

"Um... in private?" she said.

With that, the 2 of us snuck off to her room.

"Did you wet your diaper last night?" she asked sounding surprised, now looking down at the garment around my waist.

"Yeah." I said with a sigh.

It was technically the truth.

"Okay, just don't sit down on anything. Whats going on with you lately?" she asked, sounding genuinely concerned.

"Uh, waddaya mean?" I said trying to sound innocent.

"I mean, how can you be dry for like a month, then all of the sudden be a little pee machine?" she said.

I frowned and stared at the floor. I really didn't want to have this conversation right now.

"I talked to Miss Collins last night when I got home. She said you wet yourself on the way back from the restaurant last night?" continued Sarah.

"Uh... yeah."

"Why?!" asked Sarah.

"Look I didn't do it on purpose! I held it for as long as I could and... I just... if I didn't have to wear these stupid things, I could have just gone to the bathroom there!" I was having trouble controlling the whiney tone of my voice.

"Thats was another thing. When Miss Collins said you had an accident Thursday night, I seriously thought she meant at night. But she said you were just on the couch watching TV, wide awake, when you peed yourself!" she said.

"It was an accident, Sarah, gosh!"

"Was it? Miss Collins said she really felt sorry for you. She seems like she's going out of her way to make sure that you're not upset about it."

"What did she say about me?" I asked, feeling self conscious.

"I don't know. She just said that you were a really sweet kid and that she felt bad and she didn't know how bad your wetting problem was until she actually saw it for herself. She said mom must have been downplaying your problem so she wouldn't embarrass you. And we BOTH know that mom doesn't downplay anything. You've been dry for like a month, whats going on?"

"Sarah, I swear I didn't pee my pants on purpose last night. It was an accident."

"But why are you having so many accidents? Tommy, I love you, I'm just... worried about you. You do realize that mom told Miss Collins to keep you in diapers all day today, right? Are you seriously not bothered by that?"

"Yeah, I mean, sure its not like I ever wanted to wear these things." I said.

"Then what's going on?" pressed Sarah.

"I dunno. I just... I have finals coming up at school... and its been a long week and now with Miss Collins coming over like this... I just have a lot on my mind, okay?"

A small smile crept up on Sarah's face.

"What?" I said, almost annoyed at this point.

"I think I understand now." she said.

"Understand what?" I said.

"Well, you always have more accidents when you're stressed, right?" she said.

"Yeah, I guess."

"Well, its pretty obvious what's going on. Ever since Miss Collins came over, you've been acting weird. You're crushing on her hard core so you're nervous around her all the time. Wow, you must really like her. You're nervous all the time so you're having accidents all the time. It makes perfect sense. And since Miss Collins probably knows that being stressed out makes you wet more, she's probably doing everything she can to make sure you're not stressed. Thats why she's being so sweet."

"Maybe its just because she's a sweet person and we happen to get along really well." I said, defending myself.

"Tommy, you do realize that she's like best friends with mom, not to mention like 20 years older than you."

"10 years! She's 28, Sarah."

"Okay, whatever. She's been changing your diapers like a toddler for the past few days. You really think she's in love with you?"

"Shut up!" I said.

"Tommy, I'm your sister. Its my job to bring you back to reality when you've got your head in the clouds." she said.

"Whatever, look, just please don't say anything to her, okay?"

"Fine, my lips are sealed. I'm going to IHOP with Courtney. Just promise me you won't get your hopes up about this? I really don't get that kind of a vibe from Miss Collins. I'm not trying to be mean I just think she knows if she can get you to relax a little, then she'll be changing fewer diapers."

"Thanks for your opinion. Not like I asked for it or anything." I said.

"Just stay dry today, bro." she said, walking out of her room.

The whole conversation with my sister had left me feeling pretty disgruntled. That, and the fact that I was still wearing my soggy, wet diaper. It wasn't what she said so much as the way she said it. I guess she had been happy for me when I was so close to getting out of diapers. Part of it was probably selfish. She must have been looking forward to having friends over for sleep overs and stuff again. I sometimes forgot that having an older brother still in diapers could be almost as embarrassing for her as it was for me. ALMOST being the key word there. Sarah hadn't really accused me of wetting myself on purpose but she seemed close. I guess I couldn't blame her. Some of my frustration must have been tied to the fact that I really was feeling guilty for peeing my pants on purpose on Thursday night. That move got me into the mess I was in now. On the other hand, if I hadn't had that accident, Miss Collins might not have been so nice to me. If my D.R.I. was over, I might have even gone out with my friends last night. As embarrassing as it was to admit, my D.R.I. had been a big part of the sympathy that I had been getting from my 8th grade teacher.

As Sarah left the house, I slowly walked into the kitchen to find Miss Collins washing some dishes. She had a nice looking pair of tight, tan khaki pants on and a black button down blouse. Best of all, her straight golden hair hung down around her shoulders.

"Well good afternoon! I knew you wouldn't be able to sleep ALL day. You must had a long week, huh?" she said.

"Yeah." I said, pulling my t shirt down over my soggy diaper.

I really hated having to confess to a wet diaper twice in one day.

"You want something to eat?" she asked.

"No." I said.

"You're not hungry? You feeling okay?" she asked.

"Yeah... um, fine I guess. Its just that... I um..."

"What is it, sweetie?" she asked.

I had to find the words. I had to tell her. Once I told her, I would be done with it. I could get changed and I would keep my diaper dry for the rest of the day. In fact, this would probably be the last time she ever changed my diaper. I had to get it over with.

"I had an accident." I whimpered.

"Oh, sweetie, I'm sorry. I guess you really did have a long week, huh?"

I nodded.

"I guess I'm just stressed with finals coming up and... everything."

"I understand, sweetie, I've had stressful weeks too. You looked exhausted when I changed you this morning. I'm just glad you got a good night's rest... or a good morning's rest I guess. Come on. Lets get you changed." she said, taking my hand again.

As we walked up the stairs, I tried to push my conversation with Sarah out of my head. What did she know about Miss Collins anyway? She barely even knew her. And it wasn't like she knew much about relationships either. Sarah never had a serious boyfriend for more than 2 months. Whatever. While it was true Miss Collins had been changing my diaper, the firm pat on the butt she gave seemed pretty affectionate. Not to mention stroking my hair and kissing me goodnight last night.

I sat down on the towel on my bed with a sigh. Miss Collins pulled out a dry diaper and gathered up my supplies before walking over to the bed. As she knelt down, I could almost make out a pair of pink underwear with a blue waistband peeking up from the back of her khaki pants but my attention was quickly drawn away from her butt as she turned towards me and began unfolding one of my large, crinkling disposable diapers. Sarah's words came flooding back. Maybe I was being too casual about being back in diapers? She was right. I'd be wearing these things ALL DAY long. It would be the first whole day I spent in diapers since I was 5 years old. My heart began pounding as my eyes met with hers. She just gave me a small smile before gently and slowly pushing me onto my back. RIP! RIP!

With that, the diaper change began. I grabbed my legs and she slid the wet diaper out from under me. The cold caress of the baby wipes got me once again. I bit my lip as she slowly worked her way up, delicately running the wipes over my balls. As luck would have it, I quickly began to get excited again. I tried to think of something else but it was no use. The tickling of the baby powder and her smooth palms rubbing it into my butt cheeks was awesome.

"Okay, put your butt down for me." she said slipping the new diaper under me.

When I finally sat down on my diaper, my excitement was obvious. I closed my eyes knowing I was standing fully at attention... and Miss Collins knew it. After a few long seconds where neither of us said a word, I finally opened my eyes. Miss Collins was looking straight down at me. Once again, she had that same familiar smile on her face. Not a big smile. It was as if she was trying to contain her laughter. What was so funny about my situation.

"I um... I'm sorry..." I said, looking up at her, feeling so helpless.

"This seems like its getting to be a... bigger problem every time we change you."

"I know, I'm sorry I just-"

"Shhhh." she said, putting one finger over my lips.

"You have nothing to apologize for." she said.

She then began stroking my hair again.

"Shhhh. Just relax, sweetie. Close your eyes." she said.

I did as I was told. I wanted to beg her to stop stroking my hair. It wasn't exactly helping my... 'excitement'

"Keep your eyes closed.... relax... take a deep breath."

I did as I was told, exhaling with a sigh. I heard her opening a plastic container. It sounded like it was the baby wipes. But she continued to stroke my hair. I flinched a little, feeling the cold wipes on my balls again, then moving slowly up my shaft. My heart started pounding.

"Hush, sweetie. Just relax..." I heard her say.

She grasped my shaft through the cold baby wipes in her hand. It felt great. I closed my eyes more tightly as I felt her moving her hand up and down, all the while her hand still on my forehead. I couldn't control myself. I came explosively. I breathed a huge sigh of relief but kept my eyes closed. I laid on the bed for several seconds unable to think. I heard Miss Collins get up.... just as I was about to open my eyes, I flinched as I felt the cold wipes on my tummy.

"Shhhh. I'm just getting you cleaned up, honey." I heard her say.

With a quick sprinkle of powder on my front, she pulled the diaper closed and taped it snugly shut. I open my eyes. The room seemed so bright. As I squinted, I could see Miss Collins standing there, wiping off her hands with a few baby wipes and rolling her sleeves back down. We made eye contact briefly and she smiled at me. Embarrassed, I closed my eyes again.

"Okay, sweetie, you can relax in here as long as you like. Just don't go back to sleep, okay?" I felt her tussle my hair again.

• Like 5

A boy with a crush, and now having to be diapered all day, hmmmm. Interesting, since she helped with his problem, and seemingly had some reaction to it as well. I will be interested to see what develops.

When I opened my eyes, she was gone. But I could hear her puttering around in the kitchen downstairs. 'What just happened?' I wondered. I should have had a thousand questions racing through my mind about Miss Collins, about what she thought of me.... but I didn't. All of that seemed so unimportant now. My mind felt blank. A thought popped into my head and a huge grin spread over my face. It was one of those genuine smiles that happens when you realize something and you just can't stop yourself from grinning. SARAH WAS WRONG. Clearly, Miss Collins saw me as more than just some kid she was babysitting for. Or did she? Was it possible that she only did what she did to speed up the diaper change? Normally, unanswered questions like this would have really bothered me but, after what just happened, I felt like I had no worries at all. The question was in the back of my mind, sure... it just didn't mean much.

Tired of laying on my bed and daydreaming, I sat up. The padding between my legs instantly reminded me of my current outfit. I looked down and sighed. The crotch of my pale white diaper, along with its shiny plastic covering stuck out from under my t shirt. Okay, THIS bothered me a little... at least the fact that I'd be wearing this outfit all day... and that sooner or later, I'd have to go downstairs and face Miss Collins wearing this. Yet I had to consider that my current outfit was actually an improvement. I tried to tell myself that a fresh, dry diaper felt way better than an old wet one. And it did. I guess it was what happened in between that was the problem. Well, not a 'problem' really but the experience was starting to feel bitter sweet. What Miss Collins did for me felt awesome... but on some level I knew that she had done it to get me into a diaper. I felt kind of like I was tricked. Sure, I enjoyed it but now I'd be in diapers for the rest of the day. And I really couldn't imagine Miss Collins... helping me out like that again... unless I wet my diaper again which, of course, I wasn't going to do. I'm a guy. I like seein action but... not like that.

Getting hungry, I finally decided to get up and head downstairs. I was ready to find food. I felt a little more confident than usual walking down the stairs in my diaper and t shirt but I still felt self conscious about walking by any windows where the blinds were open.

"Hey" said Miss Collins as I walked into the kitchen.

"Whats up?" I said, trying to sound totally casual.

"Not much... you finally get hungry?"

"Oh, uh, yeah. Starving actually." I said.

"You want me to heat you up your leftovers from the restaurant last night?" she asked.

"Oh... sure." I said, caught a little off guard by her offer.

I sat down at the kitchen table and watched her as she walked over to the fridge, got out the food, and carefully scraped it out of its container and onto a plate before setting it in the microwave. It was another moment where I wasn't sure if I should feel resentful that she was caring for me or thankful that I didn't have to get up. Was she doing things for me because she LIKED me or because she felt like she was responsible for me with my mom out of town? Just then, I felt her putting her hands on my shoulders- not in a sensual way but almost to reassure me that she was standing right behind me.

"So Tommy... I wanted to clear the air about what happened in your room earlier. I'm just gonna talk and I want you to listen, okay?"

"Um, okay." I said nervously.

She then took a knee so she was right at eye level with me. She put one arm around my shoulder... again, not in a sensual way but as if she was reassuring me. The talk seemed to be taking on a kinda serious tone that made me uncomfortable. It didn't seem like she was about to ask me what conditioner I used or tell me how cute I was.

"I decided to... give you a hand because I know you're a boy, you're going through puberty, and I didn't want to see you touching the front of your diaper all day like you were yesterday. Your... excitement was starting to become a problem. We were in the middle of a diaper change and I knew one surefire way to calm you down and get you diapered... so I did it. And I want you to know that I think you're an amazing kid. You're smart, you're a good student, you're funny. I love spending time with you. But... sometimes you're a little immature for your age. I think you've got a lot of growing up to do and you don't have to do it overnight. And even though I'm leaving tomorrow, I hope you'll stay in touch and I hope we can stay friends. You know if you ever need help with homework or advice about girls, I'm here for you, right?"

"Uh... yeah." I nodded.

"Okay, well, you know you're still my favorite student, right?"

"Yeah." I nodded with a small smile.

"Good." she said with a smile.

She tussled my hair as she stood up. She then took my plate of food out of the microwave and set it down in front of me. As I began eating, she walked out of the room. As I ate my food, I realized that I probably shouldn't think of Miss Collins as my girlfriend. She really wasn't. Still, I was grateful for every ounce of affection she showed me. Even after everything she said, everything that had happened, I still looked forward to spending the day with her... diapers and all. In the past few days, I had gotten pretty comfortable with her. She had seen me at my worst... in my most embarrassing moments... and she was still as cheerful as ever. In a way, I guess my diapers and my D.R.I. brought us closer than we ever would have been otherwise. If my D.R.I. had ended a couple of days sooner, we probably would have eaten some dinner, chatted a bit, and then I would have left. If I didn't wear diapers, I'd be off hanging out with my friends... just like Sarah.

I smiled a little when Miss Collins came back into the room. As I ate the last few bites of my pasta, Miss Collins came in behind me and took my plate.

"All done?" she asked.

I nodded, still chewing. She set the plate in the sink and ran some water over it.

"So... you're mom told me that you've been dying to see the movie that came out yesterday." she said.

"Oh, uh... yeah, I thought it looked cool."

"Well, I don't have much work this weekend. Why don't we go to the movies?"

"Oh... uh... I don't know... maybe another day."

I was NOT eager to go back out in public diapered after what happened yesterday.

"Oh come on. My treat. Do you really wanna stay here all day?" she pressed.

WHY was she doing this? Was she going to actually make me explain the obvious. Ugh, so embarassing. On the other hand... maybe she'd be willing to let me off the hook for a few hours? Maybe I could get 2 hours without a diaper for a quick movie.

"I just... I don't know. I think it would probably be better for me to stay here so if I have to go... I can, you know, get my diaper taken off. Its just... if I can't take it off on my own or like get to a bathroom then, you know... maybe we should just hang out here." I said.

"I see... so you're worried about being able to use the potty if we're out?" she asked.

"Um... yeah." I said, now on the edge of my seat hoping for an exemption.

"Okay... well, I'll tell you what... I need to swing by my apartment and grab some things if I'm going to be staying at your house an extra night. I'm literally right across the street from the movie theater. We can make sure you use the potty right before you leave. Don't drink any fluids while we're out and, when the movie is over, if you need to go potty, we can swing by my place and untape you. Hows that sound?"

"Oh, um... I don't know." I said,

I was disappointed that she hadn't just suggested that I wear underwear for a couple of hours. Of course, I couldn't blame her. A one hour excursion for dinner ended in a full blown accident just yesterday. I guess she didn't like the idea that, without protection, I might soak her leather seats.

"Come on. Sweetie, I know you get embarrassed about your diapers but do you really wanna let them stop you from going out and doing something fun?"

"Its just... what if... what if we're out and, there are all these people around... and I have to go and... I just don't wanna wear these things. My mom's gonna be mad about my accidents as is and... I'm gonna be wearing these till Christmas again and... I... I just wanna stay dry so I can get out of these things." I said, now feeling discouraged.

"Oh, sweetie, come here." said Miss Collins, getting up, kneeling down beside me again, and wrapping me in her arms.

I loved hugging her. The smell of her perfume and her hair was so awesome and, in her arms, I just felt so... safe.

"Okay... how about this. You can go potty before we go. You do your best to hold it but, if you can't, just tell me. You can use your diaper just like you would if you went to the toilet. I know you're a big boy and, if you tell me you have to go, its not an accident. If it happens at the movie theater, I promise, it will be our little secret. We'll get you changed, I won't tell Sarah, I won't tell your mom. If it happens, then it happens. No harm done, okay? If you were younger I'd just buy you some pull ups and this would be a whole lot easier but, you're not. So just do your best and, if you can't hold it the whole time, thats okay. I won't be mad."

I wasn't sure what to say to this. It all sounded so strange. I liked the idea of no one finding out about my accidents. It was nice to think that I wouldn't be in trouble. It was kind of like a free pass.

"So waddaya say?" she asked.

"Okay." I said timidly.

She smiled.

"Great... I'll get online and look at showtimes, okay?"

I nodded. With that, we agreed on a 2:30 showing once she came back to the kitchen.

"Okay... lets take you to go potty one last time and get you some pants." she said, leading me by the hand up the stairs.

I sat down on my bed as Miss Collins untaped me. It was strange. I knew that I could easily untape myself but I didn't argue. I got up and wandered to the bathroom. She'd seen my bare butt so many times, I didn't bother pulling my shirt down. I was comfortable around her now. Even though I had rolled my eyes when she used the word 'potty', standing there peeing, I realized that I did in fact need to go. I flushed the toilet and wandered back to my room.

• Like 3