LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Enjoy Being Cared For

Wheels

I'm definitely a DL first & foremost, so I'm posting this in here where I relate the best. I do like to dress as a sissy at times, but not much into the AB world. I do however love being changed by someone else, as I'm sure most here would like that too!

For me, I have strong fantasies of being cared for in several settings. I like the idea of my girlfriend changing me in the morning, after work, and before bed. Of course I'd repay her by satisfying her needs as well ;) I also have a fantasy of being in a nursing environment where I would be lovingly cared for several times a day. All of these fantasies are of me as more of an adult rather than a child. I know in real life a nursing home staff wouldn't be so "loving" as I fantasize, gently powdering my most sensitive areas and rubbing the front of my diapers covering my arousal, but the idea of me being in a nursing home is some weird kink in me! Whenever I drive by an assisted living or nursing facility I think of this.

I guess whether we are DLs, ABs, or whatever in between, most of us just like to be cared for, no?

I do enjoy being changed. I'm one of the lucky few that has a partner who will change me from time to time. However I think I would rather the shoe be on the other foot. I would love to find someone to change and care for in that manner.

Or...better yet...have the whole thing completely mutual. She changes me and I change her........

Mind you....the monthy diaper bill would be huge ;)

• Like 2
  • 8 months later...

I actually had a good friend that was in a nursing home. I had a girlfriend at the time asked one of the caregivers out in the hall if she had any adult diapers without me knowing, as i was soaked and had little "moons" on my rear.. The lady came into the room with me and my buddy who had dozed off and handed it to me. I nonchalantly took it and asked for a place to change. I took off my pants in the restroom and used the hand dryer to dry my pants some. Then changed out of my diaper and into the new one, which I think was a prevail. As we left we passed her in one of the halls. She waved and said "you all set"?

I patted my rear, and she said "good for you". And we walked off and out the door.

I am crazy like that. After wearing for years, it doesn't bother me much any more. :P

I do enjoy being changed. I'm one of the lucky few that has a partner who will change me from time to time. However I think I would rather the shoe be on the other foot. I would love to find someone to change and care for in that manner.

Or...better yet...have the whole thing completely mutual. She changes me and I change her........

Mind you....the monthy diaper bill would be huge ;)

I have to agree with drynot. While I do fantasize about AB tendencies, I would rather be in a mutual caring relationship. I'm not too big on being Dom or a sub, but on being as receptive to my partner's as she would be to mine.

i like the idea of both caring for others and being cared for.. and while i dont have much experience besides with my wife, i dont think the gender of the person matters in my mind... and i think females and males are all cute in the diaper however i think it may be a bit different in real life.... who knows

• 1 month later...

My girlfriend actually did something I never expected her to do since we both met as virgins. She summited herself has a sex slave for me after a lot of thought of realizing how much she likes BDSM and wants to take it to the next level. I went out of my way to make it feel very legit for her and she could not be happier but this lead to me basically making it her job to change me whenever I need it and she actually enjoys it. I had already got her into wearing diapers last year and she actually really enjoys it and gets off to them more than she thought. Now its basically standard that if we are not in public that she changes me and I change her as well. Our relationship has evolved into such a magical pairing cause honestly all kinky stuff aside I have been with her for 4 years and we have a lot in common. She is getting me a onsie and a new pacifier for christmas (along with a record I have been hunting) so I hope others get to have this same experience. Heck she does not even mind changing my most messiest diapers cause she likes serving me...also she cooks really wll ;D

I enjoy being taken care of. My GF will change me in time for bed every now and then. I enjoy our diaper time together, but also do not put expectations on her expecting her to change me all the time. Took a lot of hard work in this relationship. There is a time and place for everything, especially having 3 toddlers in the house.

I get to return the diaper changes. It is not all about me today.... Life is good

Aloha

I love being cared for. My g/f will tell me that she's going to put me in a nappy (we have children in the house so it does nt happen often), she lay me down on our bed, powder me and then tape me up in an M4 and pull a pair of plastic pants over the top. She'll hold my close and gently stroke my lower body until she knows I'm ready to wet, at that point she'll whisper in my ear that she wants to see me use my nappy.

I would love to be made to wear and wet nappies and plastic pants by two sexy nurses

I had to be cared for totally by My Staff for 5 Years Everything getting my diapers changed ,my clothes on and off, in and out of my wheelchair, bathed, shaved, catheterized, my bowel movements, being fed ,getting a drink, scratching an itch. And everyone take my word for it it is nothing that you want to have to go thru yourself. even 40Mg of Valium 4 times a day still left you with sky high anxiety.

In my real life i am so physically ill i qualify for immediate placement in a Nursing Home and i am only 44 years old

So its nice to fantasize about a head nurse who comes to change you and see's you need other servicing as well and does so spontaneously, but for some the being cared for is a nightmare