LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tena Brand

What I would do for Tena to bring the Tena Slip to the USA. I think they would do really well...its unfortunate.

AGREED! We in the US got the short end of the stick from Tena's products. WHY, WHY, I TELL YOU !!!!

• Like 1

I wanted to try them so much too. I finally broke down and ordered some maxi's and ultima's thru air oliver.

They're now my new favorite. No diaper diaper sold in the US fits me as well as these. They were worth the shipping

for me, who doesn't wear often.

been wearing tena slip for 3 years as i found a local chemist which supplies them13.99 for 21 there not bad tapes r a little high but i wear plastic pants with them hardly any leaks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have tried several of the Tena diapers in a sample pack that I ordered. I am cath-ed so I was needing something pretty absorbent and something that would at least last 8 - 10 hrs. I tried the Tena Super, has a cloth outter cover and is max absorbency in the Tena line. About 6 hours into the day, I had maxed the diaper to the point it was leaking through my plastic pants. :badmood: I rushed home and put on a trusty Abena X Plus. So my point is about 4 -6 hours is the max for a Tena Super

either i pee alot more than i used to before, or the current tena maxis are crap..

almost leak after 1 wetting, on 2nd wetting its 90% chane it will leak

before i could use it many times..

• 4 months later...

Anybody elses tena slip maxis having the lighter purple where the tapes stick? Doesnt make much difference to the absorbancy mind! They still dont feel as thick as they used to be. Im very loyal to the tena slip maxi as I think they are a brilliant nappy but i am really considering trying a thicker one like abena!! Though they aren't as readily available as tena in UK are they?

I still wear Tena "Slips" and use the green or Purple ones Medium and Maximum absorbancy and find them adequate, like all Nappies they are not perfect and if over worn will leak :censored:

As one member has already stated the newer Tena Nappies are sometimes a lot thinner (seems to vary with delivery) but you can ocassionaly get a Purple Maxi that is as thin as a Green Medium and whilst I have no idea how my butt looks when out and about I have encountered no problems other than my own self consciousness at walking around well padded up.

nother observation is that the newer thinner Nappies do seem to cope a lot better with more liquid than the older ones as they contain a lot more of the plastic polymers that do the absorbing, I have had to keep one Purple Maxi Nappy on for a whole day as I had nowhere to change and it just about lasted out with me feeling the leg cuffs getting decidedly damp but no actual leaks.

The only other Nappies I have tried were all excepting one inferior so I will stick with my Tena Slips thank you. :whistling:

• 2 weeks later...

The "old" tena maxis was alot better

i just tought it was this bag that was so thin

i got another bag wich i havent opened yet, so i might look at that later

i dont like the abenas either, to much fluff(?), sure they are thick, but they only get wet infront, it dosent wick(?) like the tenas

cuddlz (bambino copy) gets realy wet, sure, i like a wet diaper, just not the wet feeling

a store had these on clearance

Tena Super Size Medium 14-count for 9.99

I bought two of them. THey said they were regular 27.89 which seems asburb

but wasn't 9.99 a good deal?

Hard to complain about anything selling for $0.77 per unit in that small a quantity that isn't Depends or worse...

Hard to complain about anything selling for $0.77 per unit in that small a quantity that isn't Depends or worse...

yeah! and they do hold a fair bit

But everytime I have to pee i am afraid i will leak lol - it doesn't usually but i just don't trust these that much.

I am used to Tranqulity ATN

but yes one day I will be able to get bambinos then I have nothing to worry about!

• 1 month later...

Just got a bag of Tena Women Comfort Fit Super Plus Heavy Protection Underwear. They certainly fit better than any pull-up diapers I've tried and are comfortable. They are pretty quiet and also are quite thin, making them nice and discreet, though they do feel like they swell up quite a bit once wet. The lack of standing leak guards worries me but otherwise, I think they're pretty good for a pull-up.

the tena slips will leak if you sit down in them after heavy wetting.. but with the medium Maxi ive wet heavy 4 times in one night at a club on the dancefloor and not had a drop leak, even slept in it!

cuddlz (bambino copy) gets realy wet, sure, i like a wet diaper, just not the wet feeling

by getting wet do you mean its not soaked up?

See attached images.

For those asking about absorbency, see the last two rows columns in the table below.

sql> SELECT `variant`, `color`, `capacityMaxML` AS 'max abs',

`functionalLimitML` AS 'working abs'  FROM `DDD`.`productVariants` AS `a`

WHERE `a`.`productRange` = 'Slip' AND `a`.`productBrand` = 'Tena';

+-------------------+---------------+------------+-------------+

| variant           | color         | max abs    | working abs |

+-------------------+---------------+------------+-------------+

| Maxi Small        | White/Purple  | 2030 ml    | 1215 ml     |

| Maxi Medium       | White/Purple  | 3395 ml    | 2037 ml     |

| Maxi Large        | White/Purple  | 3855 ml    | 2312 ml     |

| Super Small       | White/Green   | 1610 ml    | -965 ml     |

| Super Medium      | White/Green   | 2685 ml    | 1611 ml     |

| Super Large       | White/Green   | 3015 ml    | 1809 ml     |