LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tena Brand

Unfortunately, no, you can't get the Slip in the US. But from what I've heard from folks who live in the UK, you woudn't really care to. Over there they're considered somewhere just above Depends.

Now, if you really want to try them all you have to do is go on eBay and look for them. They're usually on there somewhere.

-RMS

• 3 months later...

That isn't tena slip, it's tena flex.

Hi all

Being a user of Tena slips for some years now I have to say that they are really brill :thumbsup:

providing you get a really absorbant grade-Plus, Super or Maxi, Maxi definately for night use as they will take about one and a half litres of fluid whereas the super will only take one relatively small wetting and will leak for sure when re wet.

I am sat here in a Super at present that has just received its third dose of wee, and is not yet leaking but I know I will need a change soon.

As for Tena Flex-a really good absorbant product but if willy is pointing either up, or to one side you may well find your clothes do the absorbing instead of the pad :badmood:

In the uk these nappies are offered in most shops online that deal with incontinence products but are a little expensive, I have found them to be "you get what you pay for" and have only had about three faulty ones out of a supply of about 25 nappies per week times 15 years and before that about two nappies a day for the first ten years-pretty good quality control I would say! :thumbsup:

I know that this enquiry is old, but hopefully you may stray onto it sometime and maybe find this helpful :)

Have on many occasions looked on E-Bay and have seen dozens of different types of nappy but never seen any Tena :o

Hi All

Has anyone tried the Tena Pants are they any good want to try somthing else. I normaly use Attends All In One diaper/Nappy.

Baby Krysc :rolleyes::biker_h4h:

Hi Baby Krysc

Why dont you try Tena Slips they are about a hundred times better than the pull ups and will hold a lot lot more and feel so snug especially when wet.

If you wet them and want to stay in them for a long time I suggest that you get some "Mesh" pants that will keep the nappy close to your body and also helps prevent them from falling to the bottom of your crotch.

Hope this helps. :)

It looks like that diaper has a real plastic outer cover as opposed to the cloth like cover that is attached to Tena products over here in Canada. I really wish that the diaper companies would quit making those cloth like covered diapers and stick solely to plastic covers

It looks like that diaper has a real plastic outer cover as opposed to the cloth like cover that is attached to Tena products over here in Canada. I really wish that the diaper companies would quit making those cloth like covered diapers and stick solely to plastic covers

You are right drynot. The Tena nappies do have plastic covers over here.

Hi Baby Krysc

Why dont you try Tena Slips they are about a hundred times better than the pull ups and will hold a lot lot more and feel so snug especially when wet.

If you wet them and want to stay in them for a long time I suggest that you get some "Mesh" pants that will keep the nappy close to your body and also helps prevent them from falling to the bottom of your crotch.

Hope this helps. :)

I like the "cloth like" cover, it reduces noice to virtually nothing. I wish they would make more nappies like that.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Bulky

I have used Tena for about 10 years now (it may be even longer!) I use the "Slips" in all grades of absorbency and during the day I will usually wear a "Green" Nappy (medium absorbency) and at night I always have to use the "Pink" Nappy (Maximum absorbency) the latter is rather bulky and if used during the day (when I expect there to be no toilet available) then they can leave you feeling like you have a butt the size of an Elephant, and this can lead to you acting diferently in public if you start to worry about this too much:angry:

The lighter absorbency I use during the summer when I sweat out a lot of fluid as opposed to wee it out, this means a few more changes but they are great for sticking on at a seconds notice for that trip to the shops etc, the obvious pitfall is that if you are longer than you anticipate it can and sometimes does lead to leaks :blush:

Out of the thousands of Tena Nappies I have used I have only had about three that were damaged and these were cut up and used as extra padding so even they were not wasted.

I do not know whether you are in the Uk or elsewhere, but I would recommend them as at night they just soak everything up and I rarely get leaks.

As for Number 2's they are also very good due to the "Leakguard" they have inside, this prevents any unwanted movement of solids within reason, not wishing to be indellicate but I have on a few occassions had to cycle home with a very unpleasant pant full accompanying me, even that did not leak thank goodness. :horse:

Hope this helps you. :)

Also:-

I will add that I have also tried out the Tena "Pull up pants" but found them to be more or less useless, this is due to the fact that willy usually points up and when he missbehaves (all the time!) the contents of my bladder are very quickly shot upwards to the waist band (which is not a tight fit on the waist) where it then proceeds to soak my shirt, trousers and anything else in the vicinity usually leaving the pull up fairly dry :badmood:

Whilst a good product with plenty of absorbency I suspect that they would be more suitable for the ladies or gents with problems with number 2's.

"BE HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY" :P

• 1 month later...

Ok, so I have found that the tena slip isn't available in the US from any suppliers. Sure, I have found a couple places that will ship from the UK across the pond, but I'm just your average everday wage slave, and that shipping is..well...woah!

Anyway, I have found a place that sells most of the other tena products here, My question I suppose is what diaper/nappy that I can get here is the equivilant of the slip maxi? would it be the tena classics or the ultra, or am I just hot out of luck and gonna have to morgage my home to get these?

Thanks

I can't help with your question, but in addition to air mail rates, you do know that the US dollar has been phenomenally weak against the Pound and the Euro for the last couple years? Particularly now. I used to buy a fair amount of stuff (mostly music and electronics) from overseas, but am trying to hold back until the situation improves (ie. Bush is out of the White House). Unless you have dollars burning a hole in your pocket (apparently not the case), I'd settle for a more common brand.

I can profess to being a fan of the Tena Super (green) diapers. Some people don't like the cloth cover, and I've had trouble with the tapes pulling loose (the permanent side, not the sticky side...so I always staple them first), but they hold a lot and are reasonably cheap. I'd be really curious to know how they compare to the Ultra's, especially in a scientific test like the ones Gary @ XP Medical performed with his inventory. Very shortly, I may be looking for a more discrete daytime diaper, hehe.

• 2 weeks later...

I think that is the tena slip and its only offered in UK, unless someone else has an idea if you can get these in the US, I wouldnt mind trying them myslef.

Hi staci - i see your aaded bit of convisation about the tena product * that link one or two posts up showing the female with a white with green striped diaper she had on - * that is called tena flex * they come in two strengths the green stripe is the lesser absorben out of the two u have a tena maxi i think it looks the same but has a purple stripe they are both material backed on the outside not plastic , and have like a belt that goes around the tummy and has velcro's that hold the front of the diaper on ! - and the Tena Flex comes in M, L im not aware if it comes in small

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately, no, you can't get the Slip in the US. But from what I've heard from folks who live in the UK, you woudn't really care to. Over there they're considered somewhere just above Depends.

Now, if you really want to try them all you have to do is go on eBay and look for them. They're usually on there somewhere.

-RMS

Untill last month my second favorite brand was the Tena "Classic Plus" breifs sold here in America. Thick, with smooth plastic, that crinkles when it's all you're wearing, but almost disapears under clothing. Quite babyish as well.

Then one day I walked to the medical shop, and discovered that Tena eliminated the plastic cover. Now it has a clothlike cover and leakable, I mean breathable sides. I just hope Attends doesn't eliminate their plastic cover breif (waistband style,) which we all know they will. I saw a promo for the breathable attends, and it describes the plastic attends as the "old style." :angry: