LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just Curious About All This

Hello~

I'm new to this whole thing. I've always known I was "different" in that I never really outgrew thumb-sucking, drinking from a bottle/tippy cup, having a binky/paci/dummy, coloring in, stuffed toys, etc. I thought I was alone in this, but I'm glad to know I'm not.

I'm not quite sure what I'm looking for. I may just lurk around for a bit, till I'm sure what I want. So, uhm, yeah, see you all around sometime.

• Like 1

Welcome to the site, you have a lot of catching up to do. It actually is quite refreshing to have a new member come out and say, what to most of us was a similar statement " I am not alone".

I am sure you will find alot of useful info here. IFyou need help or have questions just shout out. Till then have fun and have a look around. Some areas of the site may not be your cup of tea. The site has many different aspects for the diverse crowd of interests. So take some topics with a grain of salt. I notice you didn't include diapers in your group of items, and that's okay too!.

Do you have any other prominent memories? I still have not gotten over Miss Lizz. She was my babysitter when I was eight and I developed a huge crush on her. Got teased at the dinnertable by my mother infront of my father and sister. Was embarrassed but could not hide that I was enjoying it. I threw a tomato accross the table and it splattered! I shocked my mom, and she said something like, "Well, you are much too old to be doing that." The tomato toss ended the Timmy has a girlfriend taunting! For that day. My signature explains why I became interesed in ABDL, but the Miss Liz thing is why it makes emotional sense. She was a fun loving person who was still very capable of commanding respect, and had dark curly hair, to this day I find curly hair attractive. A Freudian would say that I became interested in ABDL because I am still seeking after Miss Liz, maybe, maybe not. I got into this to take the fight back to my paruresis, but the truth is that I enjoy it on many levels.

Welcome, BigBabyGurl30! Like the others said, there is something for everyone, and some areas 'one' may not care for.

Do you have any other prominent memories? .......

What does your post have to do with the OP?

Welcome! You are so not alone!!! Some of my favorite expressions include, "Normal is a setting on my washing machine." I hope that helps you put things in perspective. Actually, around here, you are VERY normal!

Aloha,

Honu

I notice you didn't include diapers in your group of items, and that's okay too!.

@Repaid~

I didn't include diapers in my group mainly because I cannot afford to buy them. I am a rather large-framed woman, and its difficult to find them in my size. Also, its a bit embarassing to walk into a grocery/drug store and put a package of 'Depends' on the belt. :blush:

Welcome! You are so not alone!!! Some of my favorite expressions include, "Normal is a setting on my washing machine." I hope that helps you put things in perspective. Actually, around here, you are VERY normal!

@Honu~

Mahalo for the welcome! :thumbsup: I have heard that saying before, and told it to my professor in my class just the other day.

Hello! :)

Like you I am also new and also still not quite sure what I am looking for or what I want. So, I can understand if you have any feelings of intimidation, since I am at times! But rather than lurking, might I suggest speaking to some of the people already involved? That might help you decide what it is you do want, as they can offer insight into what works and does not for them, and it might be applicable to yourself, or provide thoughts you might not have otherwise had. But whatever you choose, I do hope you have a wonderful time and that we might talk again soon!

Warmly,

dee

Welcome indeed ! The other comments above have pretty much stolen my thunder, ie you are definitely not alone, and normal is a setting on my washing machine. However, we have a nice new LG machine, and it also has a setting for "babywear" which just suits me perfectly. Please don't be afraid to join us in chat - yes, it is true, there are a few creeps here, as anywhere, but they are pretty easy to spot and even easier to ignore. Mostly however, you will meet wonderful, warm, people, so like you in many ways. I have a long time friend who i met here - I have visited her halfway around the world, and our common ground goes way beyond diapers and pacis ! I am sad that you are unable to enjoy diapers, but you may find a whole bunch of new resources and find yourself happily diapered before you know it. Welcome again, and I look forward to getting to know you better.

missy

i know how you feel about trying to find diapers that fit you. i recently found a store within walking distance of me, and they have diapers for 13 bucks for 16, and fit up to a 78 waist. it takes some looking, but they are there.

a trick i find easy, expectantly for girls, is usually they have diapers and pads close by, so you can look at diapers, and pretend to look at pads, or if they ask say you have overly heavy flow. my fiancee occasionally needs diapers for hers, and she is a 24 in woman, so diapers for her where hard to find too.

and lastly, welcome to the community!

... a trick i find easy, expectantly for girls, is usually they have diapers and pads close by, so you can look at diapers, and pretend to look at pads, or if they ask say you have overly heavy flow. my fiancee occasionally needs diapers for hers, and she is a 24 in woman, so diapers for her where hard to find too.

and lastly, welcome to the community!

BabyGizmo~

Yeah, I did that over the weekend at a local Target store. Mainly my problem is I never know who I'm going to run into at the store. I have run into friends from school, former teachers, church members, etc. And I'm not exactly "out" with my desire to be a great big baby. And I don't have a vehicle, so I have to have friends/family pick me up or take the bus. I *can* hide them in a backpack pretty easily on the bus, but not so much when a friend/family member picks me up. My mum is *REALLY* nosey. Even though I'm 30 and have my own place. :rolleyes:

I'm thinking that once I get a steady income of my own, I can order online and have stuff delivered discretely. I'll just have to wait and see.