LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Garbage Day

gorriz_dl

So in my area this monday is clean up day. You can throw out almost any thing at the end of your drive. I have quite a pile of garbage. In that pile i had a bag with probly 6 or 7 very messy diapers and other garbage, including 5 or 6 strings of old christmas lights. The bag was transparent green and the diapers are all in non transparent bags. So this weekend every scavanger is running up and down the streets going though your garbage. Well some one thought they needed the lights, so they took the whole bag. They are going to have a surpise when they get it open. Pick at your own risk

• Like 1

Yeah that is why I try to dispose of my diapers ASAP I don't want them to pile up those suckers are heavy....

I put out a bag of garbage about 1 a month most of the time it all papers, I recycle all the glass plastic etc.

So that leaves me with diapers, I use as some weight in the bags, but I dispose most by using public trash containers in between pickups.

I buy stuff at these locations I wouldn't just put diapers in there trash cans if I didn't buy something there

Around here scavengers only take what they is free standing and don't take bags (trasparent or not,) they also, don't go through cans or dumpsters. is that a Fetish thing where you live??? :whistling: to each their oown

For the most part I use kitchen bags and put them out as needed. Truthfully I've never worried about putting dirty diapers for hiome pick-up. I would never take them in my car or out for a stroll to a local business. I feeling is, if someone it that concerned about my trashbags contents and they are comfortable finding household refuse (not only wet/messy diapers.) More power to them :)

LOL. I once had a disaster with my trash one garbage day. I couldn't fit all the bags into the one garbage can that I had so I needed to leave the lid loose....not off...but not locked down with the hold down straps. Anyway I went out for an hour or so and came back to find a lovely murder of crows had popped the lid off and spread a number of my used diapers all over the road in front of my house. Kinda obvious what they were so I scooped them all up double quick and mashed them back into the can. I found a longer tie down strap in the trunk of my car and strapped the lid down tight.

Took the garbage man a couple of extra seconds to pop the lid off once they showed up but that was the end of my crow problem. I bought two extra sturdy garbage cans that very day with heavy duty lids and locks :D

• 4 weeks later...

LOL. I once had a disaster with my trash one garbage day. I couldn't fit all the bags into the one garbage can that I had so I needed to leave the lid loose....not off...but not locked down with the hold down straps. Anyway I went out for an hour or so and came back to find a lovely murder of crows had popped the lid off and spread a number of my used diapers all over the road in front of my house. Kinda obvious what they were so I scooped them all up double quick and mashed them back into the can. I found a longer tie down strap in the trunk of my car and strapped the lid down tight.

Took the garbage man a couple of extra seconds to pop the lid off once they showed up but that was the end of my crow problem. I bought two extra sturdy garbage cans that very day with heavy duty lids and locks :D

I had a similar "all over the road exp". The trashguys who use the automated picker-uper apparently didn't empty my bin all the way. Turns out it was windy that day, and with stray dogs, they ripped the freaking bag of dirty diapers open. Luckily most people were inside and my street isn't that busy as I ran out with a snow shovel and cleaned it up quick. There weren't any dirty ones, just wet ones.

So far so good here. I double-bag mine and put them out with everything else but I make sure they are fully in the can and have something else unappealing on top of them. Scavengers here hardly do more than lift the lid- if they see nothing of interest they go on. And people here usually put the things a scavenger wants out in the open beside the bin- especially scrap metal. That way they don't dig around to see what else you've got. I've quit worrying about my diapers being in the trash- I've done what I can sensibly do and there's no point of worrying about the rest.

Betypooh

here is one for the laughs ,a few weeks ago my old computer monitor packed up.It was one of the huge bombastic ones.I opened it up and left a nice present for the local scavengers ,a fully loaded diaper inside and closed it up again ,I then took it out with the garrbage as there is no seperate collection for E waste here in Israel.The next morning it was gone, they picked it up at night. I would have loved to see hes expresion when he opened up that one.I have not seen him around my garbage cans since then.

hope I dont offend any one with this thats not my intention

• Like 1

@ Oliver d: I think it's up to you what you do with your rubbish, isn't it? :whistling:

Although, if I was the scavenger finding the monitor, I'd post the nappy back to you. If you dish out, you have to take a joke, too. :thumbsup:

Imagine this twist...I was driving through the neighborhood when I had to stop and roll back in reverse. Did I just see what I think I saw? Nearly 3 dozen blue adult diapers in the new clear plastic in the top of a trash container!! WOW! HMMM what to do.... let's just say I lightened the load for that particular trash truck...He he he

I just hope the diapers where not already :wacko:

Another downside- if your diapers are discovered in an apartment dumpster whoever finds them can be pretty sure that whoever is wearing them is a neighbor, and they might start looking closer.

Updating my previous post, the trash collectors here seem to be on a different schedule- they didn't do their Tuesday AM pick-up! And this has happened a few times in the last couple months, even when the cans were put out Monday night. Grrrr.....

Bettypooh

I put mine in a normal grey wheely bin outside in double or triple non-see through bags, usually the orange sainsburys bags works very well.

Lucky I have a cat as I put the cat shit in the same bag or another bag, so any dirty bastard would have a very nasty surpise. :roflmao:

here is one for the laughs ,a few weeks ago my old computer monitor packed up.It was one of the huge bombastic ones.I opened it up and left a nice present for the local scavengers ,a fully loaded diaper inside and closed it up again ,I then took it out with the garrbage as there is no seperate collection for E waste here in Israel.The next morning it was gone, they picked it up at night. I would have loved to see hes expresion when he opened up that one.I have not seen him around my garbage cans since then.

hope I dont offend any one with this thats not my intention

If someone can benefit from your castoffs, why not just say you are welcome to it, I don't need it anymore.

Another downside- if your diapers are discovered in an apartment dumpster whoever finds them can be pretty sure that whoever is wearing them is a neighbor, and they might start looking closer.

Updating my previous post, the trash collectors here seem to be on a different schedule- they didn't do their Tuesday AM pick-up! And this has happened a few times in the last couple months, even when the cans were put out Monday night. Grrrr.....

Bettypooh

I doubt anyone would care.

I doubt anyone would care.

You may be right, but a lot of folks seem to worry about every little thing. I've been 24/7 for over 2 years and had just a few incidents that could have went wrong but didn't, which seems to follow what you say. Really, most people probably don't care but if it worries you then everything is worth thinking about- just don't become paranoid over it!.

Bettypooh

I take my trash to the local "Convenience Center" here in NC, We don't have county sponsored pick-up where I live.

The first time I had to hike a 50 pound bag of used Tranquility ATN's into the back of my truck to haul over there made me switch over to cloth real quick! :)