LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Oh Lord, Just Stop If This Is One Of You!

Maybe you assume too much? I did not see anywhere in the article where it said Adult diapers. it is still sick and wierd and sounds like something that I remember has been reported in the past involving adult diapers but it might be baby diapers this time?

please correct me if I am wrong. :D

I agree with you!, Why are you randomly accusing our members here? In fact similar post about this or other perverted means are automatically linked to this particular site and or its users? Its not like the OP's ultimatum will get the culprit to come out and admit fault.

Thankyou Baby Vinny for the polite correction, they do indeed say adult diapers in the Video but not the text report for some reason It is a sick person either way. I also remember this happening before on three other occasions I have listed two below as links (i hope they work) and I think the third happened in Ohio but can find no reference to the incident. I know they caught the culprits each time and hope it is only a short time until they catch this one. what is it? some people get a kick out of exposing their diapers in public, do others get a kick out of throwing a lot of used oned out their car window? also the report said hundreds at a time several times a week? I am incontinent, 24-7 and that is waaaaay more than me. does this seem excessive to anyone else? an adult diaper littering gang maybe?

www.colonial-heights.com/MediaReleaseLittering.pdf

http://ktar.com/?sid=1101428&nid=6

Puffy and Great.

It absolutely says (at least in the video and as you now realize) they are adult diapers. At no point did I accuse anyone here of doing the deed. In the future, re-read my, and other posts carefully before attempting to crucify people, it will serve you well in the future.

Hint: I start out my post with the word *If*

Crucify? I thought I was being nice. Please don't be so sensitive. It certainly wasn't meant to offend.

we should all be friends here. My comments sometimes come off as caustic and sarcastic but I assure you all I'm just trying to be conversational and for the most part , neutral, I even put a happyface in the above message. :angel_not:

....an adult diaper littering gang maybe?....

That's it! It's the "Geezers" and we'd all better watch out. Keep your prunes in the safe and make sure your canes and walkers have new tips, or they'll catch up with you! If you see a large car and a dab of bluish-white hair just below the level of the steering wheel, it's probably one of them- be careful out there people!

Bettypooh (with tongue in cheek and diapers disposed of properly)

The video states 'adult diapers' and the quantities are in the 400 per week.

Those figures seem to point towards a company rather than an individual. A little bit of research should discover the brand, and the care facility that are using same. I am not surprised that the police stated that they have no leads. I personally think that the police are just being smart, are waiting for the next incident to pounce and catch in the act and prosecute the company in question.

In the previous cases that were in the news the people were caught by police stakeout or video surveilance. it seems once the press makes an issue out of it the cops jump on it and they are caught fairly quickly.

i think it does sound like it could be a company doing it as they are leaving a large ammount and on the video they reported that a witness said that they think they saw a bus. why would a company though? I could see a person doing because they are embarrased or don't want to be found out by family or neighbors, but it's not hard to find open dumpsters and trash bins all over, is it? maybe like i said before they are getting some weird fetish like jollies?

i agree that the diapers look small but they could easily be compact adult diapers. although they seem loosely bundled and pretty uniform white in color. i wonder if they could get all "CSI" on the situation and extract dna if they get desperate enought to find the sicko.

The thing that gets me is the amount of them. As a incontinent person I couldn't go through that amount in a month let alone in a week or possible two. To me they look almost like the old style slip up style with the elastic bands that buttoned on. More of a pad style than a tape up diaper. More over I wear a small and I can bundle that "sucker" up pretty small and make it look about that size. But 400 diapers a month almost makes me , with the bus comment, think that perhaps we are dealing with a Mental Health sort of institution. It just seems odd all the way around. I also wonder about the phrase "Dirty Diaper" in my day that meant fecal matter usually. The whole thing as baby keiff said seems relatively easy to find out. I wouldn't be so quick to say the person(s) responsible are sickos though. Could simply be a bus load of Mentally challenged persons on the trip home that are changing before arriving home and just don't understand that disposing of the evidence as it were is against the law.

Could simply be a bus load of Mentally challenged persons on the trip home that are changing before arriving home and just don't understand that disposing of the evidence as it were is against the law.

A bus driver who does not notice that 400 diapers were thrown out of his bus should not be driving.

He's also almost certainly not the only carer/ supervisor on the bus if it's full of people who can't take care of their bodily function themselves, so someone should notice that. Also would people under care usually change themselves, or would someone notice that they always enter the bus wet and exit dry without wet diapers anywhere?

• 1 month later...

Maybe someone just dosnt know how to properly shut the back door on a truck. I actually witnessed this once. I'm driving along with one of those trucks with a roll up rear door in front of me. As it goes over a bump the rear door begins to freely roll up and down about half way open at times. Turns out the truck was carrying tons of newspapers Notice I said WAS. Every bump deposited dozens at a time all over the roadway. And the driver. Clueless! I wonder if the door happened to slam back shut on it's own did the driver even realize a thousand newspapers were missing. Perhaps he thought he was robbed. Lol.

Actually, I see people dumping dirty baby diapers in all sorts of inappropriate places around here. It's depressing, the idea that I live among such filthy animals that they would see a grocery store parking lot as a perfectly reasonable place to dispose of their infant's waste.