LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Audible Crinkle Through Walls?

Guest James

Hi, I just bought cheap plastic diapers at Goodwill, and they crinkle really loud, like plastic bag loud. I live in a one bedroom studio, and I'm worried if anyone from the hallways or rooms next door can hear my diapers crinkle. When I play music from my subs at like low bass, I can slightly hear it from my hallway, would that drown out the noise or would the diapers be louder than that?

Don't worry about it. They'll just assume you have a scrunching up plastic bags fetish.

(In other words, no, they won't hear you unless perhaps you live in one of those Japanese houses with paper walls, in which case, they can probably see your shadow through it Austin Powers style and sound is probably the least of your concerns.)

• Like 1

If it will make you feel any better, cover the bottom of your front door with a towel or equivalent to fill the large gap that usually exists under the door in an indoor studio apartment. I too had a studio apartment and I had no problems. The only thing that really gets through is really loud TVs and footsteps, because we had hardwood floors. Almost forgot bed springs, but that's a different story, lol.

F'cryin' out loud, just baby up and take it like a man or is that man up and take it like a baby? or is that...I am getting a headache

Smokin'!

In fact, that would be...erm...high on my list

Are you kidding me? that is the reason I do not even wear Mary Janes

James, you mentioned bass as an example of sound that really carries, and you're right. But that has more to do with the frequency and amplitude. Bass carries over long distances because of the length of the wave. A 20Hz wave, for instance, is 60 feet long. Turn up the volume (amplitude) and it'll travel a really, really long way. But when it comes to relatively quiet sounds of a much higher frequency, unless the walls of your apartment are paper-thin, and every sound in your place echoes, I think you're safe from being discovered.

-RMS

Crinkle crinkle diaper star

No one wonders where you are

since the famous plastic sound

tells us when you are around

We can hear you from afar

• Like 3

No one wonders where you are

since the famous plastic sound

tells us when you are around

We can hear you from afar

that deserves, at minimum, a grammy. just make sure kanye doesn't jump up and start saying stuff about how he is gonna let you finish, but...

I will just say, in my cute little girl voice "Oh pwease; give it a west"

Damn, you're screwed. Your neighbors are obviously going to hear that super crinkly sound and it's game over for you man. Soon enough everyone in the building will know that James is a big babby that still wears diapers.

why are you such an ass so much

Do you really care what the neighbors may or may not hear behind your closed doors? Isn't it quite a streach to think that first of all they can hear the plastic russling, and secondly, if they can that they relate that sound to you wearing a diaper?

Do you really care what the neighbors may or may not hear behind your closed doors? Isn't it quite a streach to think that first of all they can hear the plastic russling, and secondly, if they can that they relate that sound to you wearing a diaper?

There will entirely no common sense allowed on these forums!! It will not be tolerated. :P

why are you such an ass so much

Because people are stupid.

Seriously, hear a diaper through a wall? If the OP had bothered to engage his brain for a moment he would have come to the realization that it is nigh on impossible.

If the sensibilities and logic of people on the internet are a reflection of the average level of intelligence in the world I'm very concerned for our future.

• Like 1

no its not impossible to hear a diaper through a wall, but it is impossible to determine what the crinkle sound it. Not all walls are thick enough to where nobody can hear so much as a fart, some are really thin. Like the bathroom at my job, i can hear peoples belt buckles jingle. I don't know how loud this supposed diaper is in comparison to a belt buckle or set of keys, but just noting that sound DOES CARRY THROUGH WALLS....with the exception of a sound proof wall.

Because people are stupid.

Seriously, hear a diaper through a wall? If the OP had bothered to engage his brain for a moment he would have come to the realization that it is nigh on impossible.

If the sensibilities and logic of people on the internet are a reflection of the average level of intelligence in the world I'm very concerned for our future.

Yes, people are stupid.

You were stupid enough to waste your valuable time on a question that was just fueled out of paranoia. How could you be so inconsiderate? I am pretty sure there were times when you were in a worrisome situation and you didn't think all the way through with common logic. Congratulations you have a brain, but to say you have a brain and heart? That's debatable.

The insensitivity and rudeness on the internet is not a reflection of the world, I wouldn't be so stupid to generalize a forum post on the internet to such degree. I'm very concerned for you and people like you. You are insecure and upset with life. Keep on hiding behind the invisible barrier of the internet but that won't solve anything.