LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tired Of Disney...

Guest *~Andi~*

Guest *~Andi~*

KK so I'm not really tired of Disney so to speak but here is the thing. Every year I plan the family vacation and for the last 5 years we have gone to Disneyworld. Granted, its fun and great and all that but its time for a change. I like going to Disneyworld cuz it engages my little side without being too obvious. My family doesn't know about my little side.... Any suggestions on another fun place to go where I can mentally regress???

GOSH! tired of disney??!!!

but no, i completely understand... my boyfriend and I go to disneyworld at least every 18 months usually (although this past year we have only gone to disneyland (albeit three times) because I got a new job so couldn't take vacation for the first 6 months...

But we take other trips too that aren't to disney, because yeah if thats your ONLY vacation you do sometimes want a break... What about a cruise? or even if you still want some disney, a disney cruise. I have a coworker who just went with his family and said it was a blast, because he got his disney fix, but in a different way.

Or perhaps just get a hotel/house somewhere on the beach? if you have little ones in your family this makes a great excuse to build sand castles etc..... also making a bonfire on the beach and having s'mores is great way to let your 'little' side out in a all ages fun sorta way...

Or instead of JUST disney you could go to universal, and also, NASA is only like 1- 1 1/2 hours drive away from orlando so could just do a day or two at disney and then go other places... and rental cars are pretty cheap now adays....

or what about going to a big city like new york or LA where there are lots of toy stores, museums, planatariums etc.... where you can let your little side out, again in more subtle ways....

Guest *~Andi~*

I actually looked into Orlando Universal. I'm so on the fence about it tho. It seems like a ton of fun, except I cant ride the thrill rides due to health reasons, but everything else seems fun too. However, I would have that place done in about 2 days and then I'd be in need of additional fun, lol. We did Bush Gardens a few years ago but I was so not impressed. Also did Sea World since it was a good deal, but we go to Sea World in San Antonio sometimes since we live in Texas so that was no big hoot...lol. Hmmm NASA.....

yeah so do like two days at disney, two days at universal, then a day at orlando.... you've got five days covered.... lol also don't forget to spend a day just lying at the pool, sipping fruity adult beverages all day.

I have been tired of Disney for the last 35 years. it sucks the air out of wherever it goes. I used to love the original Micky Mouse Club, especially Karen. But enough already. You might wish to read "The Advent on Channel 12" by C. M. Kornbluth. Beisides, Fairies get ticked off at being shown as little bug people. You have no idea just where THAT goes; and sideways, too, then inflates. So if you run into any of my cousins, do not even mention Tinkerbell or she will croak you very early some morning when you least expect it, then Isaac Asimov will writie a story about you called RIBBITS OF DAWN

sipping fruity adult beverages all day.

and watching them come back up all night

and watching them come back up all night

silly thats why you vomit with the lights off! then you don't have to see it!!! hahahahaha.... but quite true, i do not drink that much anymore, maybe a drink or two a week, and usually something very weak..... last tuesday i had three drinks, and the gentleman making them was masking the liquor flavor with fruity flavors... I went to bed fine, just a bit drunk, woke up two hours later and had to make myself vomit because i had the spins so bad!

• Like 1

Well it should not be two hard to figure out what my favorite mixed drink is

Well it should not be two hard to figure out what my favorite mixed drink is

I am guessing the Shirley Temple? It is usually non-alcoholic though.

To tell you guys the truth, I do not like Disney theme parks at all. I just like having Disney Princess themed clothes and accessories.

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE disney, we just got back from disneyland, and have just booked our disneyworld trip in april. But usually it is just me and my boyfriend, so we can do whatever, whenever... although this time we are going with his sister, her husband and their two sons... but still i don't think i will ever get sick of disney! theres just so much to do, and always so many new things, next summer at disneyland will be the new cars land, and sometime next year the new fantasyland expansion at disneyworld is also opening up!

plus new restuarants, no shows, new everything.. .and the hotels are just amazing! and the plus if having ur dining paid for and your park passes paid for and all of that before you get there just makes so much worry free, and staying on property you don't have to worry about parking, or traffic etc.... just hop a bus to where you want to go!

I am guessing the Shirley Temple? It is usually non-alcoholic though.

To tell you guys the truth, I do not like Disney theme parks at all. I just like having Disney Princess themed clothes and accessories.

Give that girl a tiara and a (bubblebumn) seeegar!

I was not a fan of Shirley Temple as much as what she represented. Her hair looked like a rat'snest to me and the material she preformed was too saccharine, but her dresses-- wouod be 2di4 but they are unrealistically frilly, and my first tiara was a Shirley Temple little girl's tiara for which I have scoured ebay for the last decade and cannot find. I was asked by the girl who runs Tiara Town to find one so that she could reporoduce it in Adult size

As far as the Disney Princesses, they seem a bit too shallow for me and too over the top. Besides, to me, if you have to wear a "princess" sign then it is just not there

Back when our club "Little Girl International", with KNUFFLES: The Magazine [ezine] was going strong, each issue had a page "Of Interest to Girls". that linked to activities of interest to both Little Girls and little girls, there was a kind of question and answer game to see which of three Princesses you were most like. Jasmine, Belle or Ariel, I came out most like Belle, which is a nice name

The Tiara Club for Perfect Princesses

http://www.tiaraclub.co.uk/

Not really my cup of tea. My idea of tiaras is that they are not just limited to bellet, aristocracy or anything like that. Too me, their shape makes them part of being a girl more than just for special occasions/occupation

Also, the site has gone downhill, they had a very pretty theme song a few years ago

Never been in either park. Went to CA in fall of '66 to visit friends, (in Oxnard,) to see San Fransisco, visit Disneyland, and a few other things

I hitchhiked, (really,) down the freeway from N of LA to a motel just down the street from Disneyland. (On a Sunday night, and part was walking, thumb out, through the Watts area.)

Monday I tried to go and found out at that they were closed Mondays & Tuesdays. I think I hopped a bus or trolly down a few miles to Knott's Berry Farm and had a good day.

We went to FL on business. Part was we had a tour bus to show us the sights. One stop was Disney world that was under construction. All they had was an auditorium style building, (and all the construction behind it,) where they showed film of how great it was going to be. About a third of the bus load opted to skip the film and sit on the front steps to watch a space launch from Cape Canaveral. Sure, I've watched many launches live on TV, including the fatal one, but it's still impressive to watch one live even though we were several miles away.

Cedar Point is my park of choice, but I haven't been there for 15-20 years. I still get to see their fireworks shows from my place due N across the lake. I also hear all the firing from Camp Perry, but that's another story. :lol:

Back on topic, no I do not care for how Disney has changed. Kinda side note is they will not allow legally licensed concealed pistol carriers on their property, but again, that's another story. Yes, I watched the Disney show on TV every day as a kid. Annette was my favorite but Darline(?) was close. Did Disney have an hour or longer show on Sunday nights with movies or some such?

Give that girl a tiara and a (bubblebumn) seeegar!

I was not a fan of Shirley Temple as much as what she represented. Her hair looked like a rat'snest to me and the material she preformed was too saccharine, but her dresses-- wouod be 2di4 but they are unrealistically frilly, and my first tiara was a Shirley Temple little girl's tiara for which I have scoured ebay for the last decade and cannot find. I was asked by the girl who runs Tiara Town to find one so that she could reporoduce it in Adult size

As far as the Disney Princesses, they seem a bit too shallow for me and too over the top. Besides, to me, if you have to wear a "princess" sign then it is just not there

I have to admit that made me giggle a little bit. I thought she was really cute, but I am not too interested in watching her.

What I meant by Disney Princess themed clothing is custom made clothing from eBay. For example, I have a custom made baby dress with Disney Princesses dyed into the material (no stupid copyright symbol on it whatsoever). It is even complete with matching panties, lace, ruffles, and ribbons. It is my favorite outfit to wear for now, but I am still lacking a dress with a petticoat. For me, the frillier, the better.

I also have Disney themed bottles and pacifiers, but I had to go to the store for those.

ummmm most places of business do not officially allow legally licensed concealed weapons on property... and if they find you are carrying one they can ask you to leave.... being private property and all they have the same ability to ask someone to leave as you could ask someone in your house to leave...

and honestly given the intense security at disney parks, i'm not sure what the need would be to have a weapon there.... there are more security and cameras at disneyworld than there are in the white house... the key is,... you don't see them.... there are even security who's job is to dress up like tourists and just go around the park on different rides.... you never know if that couple from indiana is really from indiana or just security.

ummmm most places of business do not officially allow legally licensed concealed weapons on property... and if they find you are carrying one they can ask you to leave.... being private property and all they have the same ability to ask someone to leave as you could ask someone in your house to leave...

and honestly given the intense security at disney parks, i'm not sure what the need would be to have a weapon there.... there are more security and cameras at disneyworld than there are in the white house... the key is,... you don't see them.... there are even security who's job is to dress up like tourists and just go around the park on different rides.... you never know if that couple from indiana is really from indiana or just security.

Actually, here in MI most businesses allow or don't care. I won't patronize stores that have "no guns" signs. I can get what I want elsewhere.

True, even here, if one is discovered they can only be asked to leave. If they don't, the police can be called and the person be charged w/trespass.

The point about Disney and everywhere else is that police and cameras cannot be everywhere. Cameras after the fact are pretty much useless unless they are high quality and able to identify the perp. Police have no duty to protect an individual, from a Supreme Court decision. Disney parks are large, who is wanting to say some punks don't get in and rip people off and be gone before "security" can get there? CA & FL laws are different, but I don't think any of "security" has police powers. If something goes down, they have to call the local police. Obviously, being a private company, they don't have to report incidents, but I have heard from others that have been there it happens often.

The other point is that only "you" are the only one responsible for your personal security. Carry everywhere possible, crime is everywhere, one has to be prepared for any situation.

I know several that made it through Disney World security carrying.

Some kid tried to jack me a couple weeks ago. He changed his mind quickly when he found himself staring down the barrel of my ,44 Mag wheel gun.

...... I like going to Disneyworld cuz it engages my little side without being too obvious. My family doesn't know about my little side.... Any suggestions on another fun place to go where I can mentally regress???

Tell the family everybody is going swimming and then enjoy the Wisconsin Dells. Five year-round indoor waterparks. Largest grouping in North America.

I was there over the 4th of July and watched four seperate fireworks displays at once. Was like going to the beach without the sand.

Happiness IS Wearing Cotton Diapers

Silver Dollar City? They have crafts and whatnot, and stuff like magic shows and musical shows. If you're lucky, you can even participate in some of the crafting stuff, like the glass blowing. And if you're up to spending a few hours in line, you can stop by Lambert's. They throw fresh rolls at you and perty much everything on their menu is all you can eat.

I could never get sick of disney. I seem to find myself at disney world every 2-3 years and wish I could go more often. Besides just the rides, there are behind the scene tours, shows, food, etc. Plenty to keep you both your adult and little side entertained and coming back for more. They currently have a new area with a coaster under construction at the Magic Kingdom.

KK so I'm not really tired of Disney so to speak but here is the thing. Every year I plan the family vacation and for the last 5 years we have gone to Disneyworld. Granted, its fun and great and all that but its time for a change. I like going to Disneyworld cuz it engages my little side without being too obvious. My family doesn't know about my little side.... Any suggestions on another fun place to go where I can mentally regress???

More of a day trip then a vacation but I love going to the Zoo. Cute animals everywhere AND nobody asks questions when you buy 48 stuffed animals.

I vote for Universal. Disneyworld is a ripoff IMO. It is so split up compared to Disneyland that you end up paying twice as much to see the same things. That really pissed me off. Their rental wheelchairs were in awful condition and Universal treated me much better in a chair as well. Disney had little in the way of access aids for me, but Universal had notes about the wheelchair access for each ride. Disney's attitude was "tough spit, get in line like everyone else" as my chair crept backwards down the hill... bastids.

BTW, I live on the Left Coast, and have been to DisneyLAND many times, and each time was a pleasant experience- with crutches, chair or walking.

new, your experience is interesting, because my boyfriend and I have gone to both disney world and disney land three times each in the past 5 years and have noticed the exact opposite. Disneyland seems to have awful signage, their staff is cold, unfriendly, and often inattentive to the guest needs.

Disneyworld has four very distinct theme parks, each with different themes, so yes it entails a lot more walking around... but there is also soooo miuch more to see. The magic kingdom alone is almost twice the size of the disneyland park.. and with animal kingdom, epcot and mgm, you have over three times the park of california advernture.

Also we have never had a problem with the staff at disneyworld, whether staying in a value resort or a delux resort we were treated with the same kindness and courtesy.

If you plan to travel to either disney's check out allears.net it provides comprehensive lists of all the accessible rides at both parks, actually even better than the signs at any of hte parks, along with user reviews for everyting from hotel rooms, to specific menu items at restaurants.