LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Moms Decision

My mom has for a lack of making her madder, dose not want me coming on here, on her computer, and offered me only her retibution of making me have to go to the libary thats almost an hour away, so i can chat with you all, hopefuly she will buy me a laptop for christmas or my birthday that two days after christmas.

So until then i'll have very much less expousre to all of you my friends.

i see nothing wrong with living with ur parents at 27 BUT you gotta respect their house their rules and first off clear the fucking browser history .... second buy you own computer and pay some bills to help out if you dont already...

also get a smart phone and come on the site from that if u must but i dont see anything wrong with a parent telling their 27 yr old son they dont want to pay for them to surf a fetish site

I don't know your personal circumstances so I don't want to judge too much, but it's hard not to see your mother's decision as being reasonable.

I lived at home until I was 25 because I was going to school and even though I had my own laptop since I was 18, I was hesitant to visit fetish websites because I was in my parents' house and wanted to respect their rules. I waited until I was out of the house and in my own place to join a site like this and really start indulging in my desires, not out of a fear of getting caught, but out of respect for them.

You can't expect your parents to be comfortable with this kind of thing.

• Like 1

Well first off thank you all for being understanding, heres my circumstances, I have A.S. asperger syndrome and rite now im in a job training program, a job evaluation. as for me geting a laptop, mom said even if i get my own laptop, she still wont let me come on here, i be as diplomatic as possiable and she just shuts me out, yelling at me to stop talking, she loves me and i know shes looking out for the best for me, i try and give her a hug and as i just barely hug her she shuts me out, and i totaly agree with you about respecting her wishes, about not going on here, well if i've not answered all your questions just let me know, and i'll answer asap, if i can.

Guest scenarioX

Rule of thumb. Never use any computer other than your own to browse sites like this(no offense)

If my mom found out about this, I'd be devastated, I was one to never take chances....I kept this secret for over 25 years now.

• Like 1

Well first off thank you all for being understanding, heres my circumstances, I have A.S. asperger syndrome and rite now im in a job training program, a job evaluation. as for me geting a laptop, mom said even if i get my own laptop, she still wont let me come on here

Why?

You're 27. AS or otherwise, it sounds like you need to stand up for yourself a little bit here and express your independence.

If moving out isn't an option for you (I understand why it may not be) then you and your mom need to sit down and come to an amicable agreement about certain things, mostly that you're an adult and adults have certain needs, like privacy and freedom to decide what you do behind a closed bedroom door. It's easy for the parents of young autistic adults to think their 'child' isn't capable of X, Y an Z and that they have to 'protect' them but that's just mollycoddling. It's up to us to be our own advocates when that happens or you'll end up stuck in that situation for a long time. Stand up for yourself, show your mother that AS doesn't change the fact that you're an adult and deserve to be treated like one. But try do it civilly.

• Like 2

I hope your job training program works out. It sounds like you could really use the independence that having a job brings.

AS is such a broad spectrum and I don't want to make assumptions, but I wonder if because of your AS you're unaware of just how uncomfortable it would be for your mother to know you visit a site like this. She may feel like you're interested in this because she did something wrong as a parent or because she wasn't a good enough mother. It's probably also just downright strange to think about your own child being involved in any sort of fetish. That's why most people go to great lengths to keep their sex lives secret from their families.

If you have your own laptop and some privacy (which you should have at the age of 27) then at that point there's really no need for your mother to know what websites you visit. Assure her that you won't do anything illegal or anything that will get you into trouble. And then learn to clear your browser history, or only visit these sorts of sites when you're in private mode. On Firefox all you have to do is click "Tools" and then "Start Private Browsing".

And then learn to clear your browser history, or only visit these sorts of sites when you're in private mode. On Firefox all you have to do is click "Tools" and then "Start Private Browsing".

QFT.

It's good practice for anybody who has people at home who don't know or need/want to know about their diaper activities. If you're the only person who could ever conceivably use your computer then fair enough, don't worry about it but if there's any chance somebody else will come along and have a look at it, Private Browsing Mode is just common sense for all concerned.

Well first off thank you all for being understanding, heres my circumstances, I have A.S. asperger syndrome and rite now im in a job training program,.

I have Muscular Dystrophy, in much worse shape than you, and I moved out at 23. Stop making excuses and start being your own person. I ain't buying this sob story.

• Like 1

My buddy as AS and he's a cop. His is pretty bad, sometimes he's hard to be around, but he recognizes the issue and forges on. I admire his ability to over come his issue. Sound like you're doing the same. Know you can best it, and when you do buy your own computer and tell your mother to stay out of your business! :D

I have Muscular Dystrophy, in much worse shape than you, and I moved out at 23. Stop making excuses and start being your own person. I ain't buying this sob story.

I'm of the same opinion you are. I'm not trying to be mean to the OP, but perhaps let him see that he is capable of living a much more independent life. I have a form of Muscular Dystrophy as well and really only have, and albeit somewhat limited, movement of my head and forearms. I went away to college at 18 and got my own apartment at 20. Other than having help paying for my PCA's(personal care assistants), I am not on government aid and have gotten a well paying job as a computer programmer. You are capable of doing anything you want, you just have to work hard at it. As with any disability, you will have to work harder at it compared to someone without a disability, but that just makes the end result all the more sweeter.

I also have to side with your mom. Put yourself in her shoes, if you were a mom her age would you be comfortable with your 27 year old son looking at fetish websites on your own computer, especially when he doesn't even try to hide it?

Im taking a real big chance coming on here replying to all of you, reading your messages, you are all correct in your views, and you all telling me your stories has enboldened me, to achive, and surpass, yours (( in a good way)) and my moms expectiations and fears.

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart, just 2 more days till the end of the job training, and i'll have a 2 week break then have to go to a meeting with my mom to findout how my evaliation went, wish me luck.

probably the easiest thing to do to get a netbook is any of the major cellular carriers will sell a netbook cheap if you do a mobile broadband plan contract. those can range from 30-80 bucks depending on carrier and package. get a netbook, didrt cheap plan and rock wifi.