LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Did You Get Your Nickname?

wow this thread is great... i have just been reading it for some time now and well some of it is realy good, some of it is a bit random but hell i like random so :P

my nick? well it started in school at about 12 i was waiting outside french class with the rest of the class for the teacher to turn up and unlock the door... i picked some mint leaves from the mint bushes growing outside and ate them, the other kids clearly had no idea what i was eating as they thaught it rather strange and decided that leafy would be a good word to use to tease me... having been the "victim" for almost my entire school life i was not at all phased by this but as it was probably the most inoffencive name that had ever been used to describe me i encouraged them, prety soon it was all round the school and with a litle gentle encouragement it stuck eversince! later in life (when i went to uni) i smoked canabis and that rekindled the nick name... most of my friends call me leafy both in real life and on the net... even my parents have called me leafy by mistake before! and kille well that is my real family name and it is kinda cool since it is pronounced kill meaning my dad is Dr. I Kille ! and that is no joke (luckily for him his doctorate is in geology not medicine!)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, my real name is Daniel. When my nephew was little he called me dandan (you know how little kids often repeat the same words). I just thought since I act like a baby I should have it in the title. I don't now how clever it is, but that's the best I could come up with.

Oh, and Professor Fink " hoin glavin". I think that's how he says it. I'm a big Simpson's nut myself! :lol:

Well, I started using paddedtrucker because I drive a truck. But, that was too long and brought to mind scary images. So I randomly came up with wellpadded. It wasn't until I had been on here a few days that I found out there is a wellpadded website. :badmood: Oh well, I should have researched it first, so much for temporary brilliance.

Paradox is actually a name i got from my friends in real life, mainly because i am a walking contradiction. i seem to contradict myself on a daily basis . Also got a nick name as of rotguts for drinking absurd amounts of cheap whisky in highschool and college. :angel_not:

wow this thread is great... i have just been reading it for some time now and well some of it is realy good, some of it is a bit random but hell i like random so :P

my nick? well it started in school at about 12 i was waiting outside french class with the rest of the class for the teacher to turn up and unlock the door... i picked some mint leaves from the mint bushes growing outside and ate them, the other kids clearly had no idea what i was eating as they thaught it rather strange and decided that leafy would be a good word to use to tease me... having been the "victim" for almost my entire school life i was not at all phased by this but as it was probably the most inoffencive name that had ever been used to describe me i encouraged them, prety soon it was all round the school and with a litle gentle encouragement it stuck eversince! later in life (when i went to uni) i smoked canabis and that rekindled the nick name... most of my friends call me leafy both in real life and on the net... even my parents have called me leafy by mistake before! and kille well that is my real family name and it is kinda cool since it is pronounced kill meaning my dad is Dr. I Kille ! and that is no joke (luckily for him his doctorate is in geology not medicine!)

HAhahahahahahaha....Dr. I Kille! That was funny. I actually went to a dentist named Dr. Toothacher. And my first wife went to a gynocologist named Dr, Peek. No disrespect intended, but that is a classic.

Mo

I am "Dribbler" because I used to object to being called "the wetter in the family" but never quite managed to be totally dry all the time and spent most of my life in partly wet underwear. So the name seems appropriate and sometimes I don't even have to explain why!

I've been given various nicknames over the years for various reasons. My real life nickname is PD(not Petey) For my first and middle names-Peter Donald. I've been called Porky(not from the movie) for being overweight as a preteen by my sister's friends. I was called Porkchop in prison for growing massive Elvis style porkchops. PampersPete was given to me by the first person I told about my love of wearing diapers years ago online. It's just stuck ever since and I love it. I've used it numerous times on diaper sites and on some spam related sites that piqued my interest. Almost 12 years ago on AOL,I was known as ReBeL21999 for awhile. Rebel because of my love of all things Southern and a love for the confederate flag. You can see my myspace profile at http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=51833889 PampersPete is my one and only SN/nickname that I use now.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...

This is the first name I could come up with when registering to Peesearch and I use on most pee sites. on diaper sites I usually use a different name, based on my real name, but a name just one letter off has already been taken and I don't want to confuse anyone.

"Yvhuce" is Muskogee for "coyote", or (literally translated) "baby wolf". I chose to change to this handle because the other I'd used found use on non-AB/DL forums and has become my default online persona. Yvhuce also fits because like Coyote, I'm a rather complex person, not always the same in that sometimes I shift amongst AB, DL, and Furry mindsets to varying degrees. And really, Coyote was the origional Redneck. He's the guy who released the sun and the moon because he couldn't resist opening the box after beating up the badguy who'd stolen it. He's also the embodyment of the "never say die" attitude. He's the guy who gets stomped into a pelt, revives, and goes on to kill the guy who stomped him... But he's also best buddies with God (so much so that God prevented Coyote from changing his name when all the other animals got to change theirs, because none of the others were worthy of the name "Coyote"). In all of fiction, Coyote is the one character that I truly admire. So my name is a reflection of that.

Must... Read... All... Posts... Before... Posting...

Ok, I did it. I admit a few were 'skimmed'.

As for me; I needed a unique name for diaper related stuff. If I actually explained it would kind of violate the entire purpose of not using my usual common and preferred nickname.

Suffice to say; I like the sound of many Eastern Euro languages, it brings to mind several scenes from Black Lagoon (Balalaika is boss), and I held the English version of the title in something.

So, I thought Kapitan sounded a lot more general and less identifying, pretty cool and gender neutral (I make no attempts to hide I'm a guy on my profile, I just... Switch sometimes.)

Although, thinking about it, if anyone read this post who knew me it's probably be pretty obvious given the Captain pins I own and the references in my posts but oh well.

always thought koko was a cute name. that's it for the most part I have used a longer tag for many other sites in the past, but as i sign up for more things i have shortened it to just koko. I'm a boy tho so the name koko has gotten my gender mistaken in the past, but not too often