LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Did You Get Your Nickname?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Although my screen name was spur of the moment, I ended up growing attached to it. First, the gemsbok (Oryx gazella) is my favorite antelope species. Since both male and female oryxes grow long horns, it sort of represents how I am a mix of the two genders. Like antelopes, I am herbivorous, shy around strangers, and can be vigorous as a rutting buck. Tuxedos and business suits would be my choices of attire. Along with wearing suits, I sometimes take on the role of a mild-mannered, urbane gentleman. Finally, the name Tuxedo_Oryx looks visually appealing, and rolls off the tongue!

Mine is pretty clear. I am diapered for fun. I'm not incontinence nor do I crap my pants. But there is a sense of pleasure and security whenever I use loads of baby lotion on my privates and wearing thickly thick diapers. I have both AB and DL personalities. However, I'm still more DL than AB, thus my Diaper Status.

diaperman started in 1988 when I gave myself that name. I found that I could not deny who or what I was. I was a diapered man that had an obsession for diapers. I altered the Superman

theme for "diaperman", and have enjoyed humor in diapers by pledging to save ab/dl's in peril.

I am faster than a run-away baby at changing time! Able to leap a tall stack of diapers in a single bound! Stronger than #2! ........ In my never ending quest for free diapers, the right for ab/dl's to wear diapers everywhere, free liquids for all, and the pursuit of diaper happiness, I fight for truth,

justice, and the diapered way. I am.............DIAPERMAN!

I got my name by not using stainless steel diaper pins in my cloth diapers! Actually, the name I wanted to use was taken along with slight variations so I thought I would go in a compleatly different direction and try and come up with somthing a little cute!

• 3 weeks later...

My name comes from my radical faerie experiance. I was called boy ricky. My Daddy was involved and he thought i should have boy in my nick. so boy ricky was born!

I have really enjoyed this discussion. I just spent 20 minutes looking at them all. What a creative bunch, especially you Martin ;)

• 5 weeks later...

Mine... I've used "Crystalline" as a nickname for the longest, so I decided to use a shortform, a "baby" version here, hence "crys". As for the 138 part, it's from a Misfits song ("We Are 138"), and I attached it to my nick on another forum when "Crystalline" was taken.

Thus, "crystalline138" was shortened to "crys_138". Why the underscore? Seven is an unlucky number for me, and "crys138" would have seven characters.

It has taken a while for me to read through these posts, but I made it :) I had a few questions along the way though, so if you could all look through the list and find your name, and then line up single file in order of height; in a quiet fashion please, step up to the booth when it is your turn to give your answer. Make sure there are no hanging chads left on the card before you slide it into the card receiver.

(giggles at her self)

Question the first, and so on...

Scarth (aka Adam) … wut is a ruff hune wall? Is that a literal wall, or is that a proper name without the proper capitals (like my name)? And completely off topic, but while I’m here may I ask wutever happened to that UK stem cell research to cure incontinence? Are they farther along?

pink_nappies … not so much a question, rather a show-n-tell. I haven’t found pink disposable ‘nappies’, (you can dye cloth ones) but I found a good (big) diaper pail ta dispose your diapers in. I just got mine an likes it. The reviews seem to be either they hated it or they loved it, lol. So, since it is specially for diapers, and it is bigger than the little diaper genie AND it gots pink on it… I thought you’d like to take a look here

...oops Edit for pink_nappies ... I'm sorry *hits head* ... yous in the UK so the US Amazon link isn't gonna help you ... sorry about that. I tried looking for this producton the UK Amazon site, but isn't there. I'm sorry :( I'll leave the link in case another pink lover someone in the US wants ta view it.

*giggles at stephen’s 3 posts with a quote box, by someone who deleted their post, but he himself left no reply except “dear”*

Was that supposed to be read ‘der’? I think that is the right exchangeable technical term for my duh, or the ever popular scrunching of the face like a teen and rolling of the eyes “wuteeevER”

Wetvinyl … c+p why? Did ya think no one would read the other thread? :)

TerryBigBum … scary bunnies!! :(

Autie … thanks for that really informative link to the autistic info. I read the site a few months ago, but never said so … thanks.

DLK … no nickname on this board? So is DLK your real name? (sorry, juss bein a smart asstropop)

Wiibaby (aka Brandon) … why does using Nintendo Wii make it safer to post? (assuming this is the reason for your paranoia) … sumtimes people put 2 unrelated thoughts right next to each other with a semicolon ( ; ) in between … but, as I am a fan of the semicolon, I rather feel sad when she is being mistreated. I never have been fond of periods, so use those to separate different thoughts if ya like ……… use as many as you want. I found it funny you signed ‘Brandon’ … as you say you are paranoid, yet that sounds like a real name to me, lol. Sure, it could be fake … but most people that sign with a fake name will use their screen name; not a separate normal name like Brandon.

soggy … his post was brought to you by the letter j

dprmn1964 … do you hava superhero outfit? I’d love to see you in it, lol. :)

boy_ricky … wut is “my radical faerie”?

Well, as I’ve finished with the reading and the asking … guess all that’s left is the telling. I have 2 nicks: runaway and peekiee.

The later was my yahoo ID back when the winter Olympics was featuring Peekaboo Street. I hada crush on her and really thought her name was cute.

The former, and current (yet older) nick comes from the Bon Jovi song “She’s a Little Runaway” … my sister had called me that for a little while back when the song was popular on the radio. She is 12 yrs older than me, so had a lot of nicks for me; not just cute ones. I ran away a lot whenever the subject of getting rid of my blanket came up. I ran far, far away to the neighbor’s house … usually during the day, but once it was in the middle of the night. I went and slept in the neighbor’s backyard with their dog (and my blanket). I believe I was 5-6 at the time.