LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How To Deal With Who I Am.

MusicMax1994

Hey everyone. I was wondering what other people's opinions are on accepting that you are an Adult Baby. None of my family knows, and only 2 of my best friends know, and one said that it was "weird and wrong" and the other didnt care really, but just doesnt talk about it, so idk what she thinks. I know this is who I am, I mean, it honestly feels just wrong on a base level for me to use a toilet. I always feel like I should go in my pants, like that is the right thing to do or what I'm supposed to do, but i am forced to go to the bathroom :( I find myself longing for a mommy that would diaper me, breastfeed me, and take care of me like a real baby, at least for a while. But I don't know how to really accept myself, because i still feel like this is wrong on some moral level. it doesnt help that no one else is accepting... I know my parents wouldn't be, so i never told them. Anyways, if anyone has thoughts on this, or similar stories, I'd like to hear them.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

You know looking for acceptance by others is something that as humans we crave. It doesn't shock me that is why when we find or know something about ourselves that seems abnormal that we wish to share it with others. There is nothing freakish about what we do anymore then any other fetish. The only reason why i can think of it being odd in the first place is because it isn't exactly as common as some others (after all you don't see people into BDSM thinking of themselves as abnormal do you?) Still, i can't stress enough that telling a parent is probably not the best or even a good idea. I always wonder what exactly do people want to happen? No matter what a parent's reaction is always liable to come up short. I know this from experience much like many others. I'm sorry that so many have to learn this sort of thing the hard way and it is even more unfortunate that some have SOs who can't even accept that other side of them. I know i couldn't be in a relationship like that. Nonetheless, that is why we (as in people ab/dls and those who support them) are here. The support people need is an inner acceptance that isn't easy to achieve. I wager if as children or teenagers or whatever we told our parents and they responded well, then our level of acceptance on the personal level would be a lot higher. I think my mom did a lot to injure me but despite it she still said she loved me and that it wasn't something that was dangerous so all in all that it was ok (although don't confuse ok with acceptable behavior). So in the end YOU have the keys of acceptance already. You just had to open the door.

Honestly, I would just do what is comfortable for you. My thought is if it doesn't hurt someone then who cares. I think some people just get uncomfortable when it comes to diapers and age regression. Of course, unless something involves hate, discrimination, or harassment then I tend to be the most open minded person an individual a person could meet. With all that being said if you can't stand the toilet then use a diaper. I don't know if you will find a mommy but maybe you will find something online. Best of wishes. Yes, all of this is coming from an incontinent girl.

• 3 weeks later...

To tell, or not to tell, that is the question. Whether 'tis noble in the minds............sorry. But it is a huge question. This is something that is important to us, very important to us, to some of us it is hugely important. Why wouldn't we want to stand and be proud. As a lesbian woman, today I can stand proud. That wasn't always the case. I did a little safe activism, but my rights and safety today are a gift from a whole bunch of men, women and transgendered people who took a stand and said "hey stop dumping on us, we are doing nothing wrong". People who could be, and who were often jailed, for doing nothing other than expressing their love (or having a good ole shag). So , more and more, i'm thinking I have to be more out. I'm not a freak, I don't hurt any one, I am kind to animals,, i don't litter, i try not to pollute too much, so why would anyone be hateful toward me. Yeah, I know, cuz I am different. But I have right to be me, and if somebody has a problem with me in diapers, or with a pacifier (in my case) then it is them that has a problem, not me. If I chose not to tell someone because of the hassle, that is my choice, but I am getting pretty fed up with hiding. I know, pretty brave talk on the diaper boards, but I have told some friends, my mother ( who i think just pretends i ever told her, but that is her problem) and well, I'm just not being so careful to put MY stuff away anwymore. So there

Hurt none and do what you like. Once you get past the self imposed guilt and realize not everyone will accept you no mater what you do you will be much happier. Not saying everyone should indulge you but for most things those that judge are not worth your time anyway...at least if your not hurting anyone or forcing things on people.

Sometimes, you just have to stop caring what other people think of you. I know that's hard, but in the end, the world is full of lots and lots of people, like this community here, there are many people who will stand with you and support you.

Most people have at least two 'masks"; one for the public to see and another for their private life. Usually the only person who ever knows what they look like unmasked is their spouse, and even then there is some partial masking to make the mutual compromise work out between the two. The more 'normal' the person thinks they are, the more likely it is for their masks to be more deceptive than most other peoples, because it is those people who cannot deal with their 'normal' human aspect of being different without professional mental help which they will not seek. Hey, we're all different, we're all weird too- has it ever occurred to folks that this is what 'normal' really is? Pretty simple, huh?

When you're seen by the average person as being 'weird', such as being AB or DL will bring, it can cause you and those you care about harm which is why I follow the 'need to know' approach. Only those who need to know about my proclivities know, the rest are not being lied to or deceived, they just don't need to know so I don't tell them. Closer to home those who I feel comfortable sharing my more intimate thoughts with will know more, but as my friends I don't worry about that because I choose my friends carefully. My concern for them limits the burden of knowledge I will place on them so that they come to no harm too. At the spousal level there should be no masks, save for those used solely to protect the other, and even then those partial masks need to be deeply and regularly questioned because they may be doing more harm than their removal would cause.

in Utopia we could all be whoever we are openly without worry as long as we had no intentions of doing something which could harm someone else. In this world that is not an option so we wear masks and play the game just the same ads everyone else who also won't admit it. It's an imperfect system but it works until humans can do better.

Bettypooh

MusicMax wrote"

" I know this is who I am, I mean, it honestly feels just wrong on a base level for me to use a toilet. I always feel like I should go in my pants, like that is the right thing to do or what I'm supposed to do, but i am forced to go to the bathroom :( "

So many of us suffer trauma repeatedly during toilet training, and that injury to our selves stays with us until we can understand it, accept it, and let it go with forgiveness.

Your current anxiety may have arisen because you are again at that age when you must change, accept more responsibility, become a different person; no longer a teen, not yet an adult. The answers you seek are in yourself, not in outside acceptance.

btw: YOU ARE NOT ABNORMAL!

Happiness Is Wearing Cotton Diapers

No one knows about my ABDL side (as in friends or family). A few members of my family and a few close friends know that I had suffered from shy bladder and that I am meditating and almost recovered from it. As far as ABDL hangups, I have no moral issues. I am fighting something I have had since I was eight, therefore there are no rules and anything I do in the name of defeating paruresis is right. Fifteen years is afterall a long time. I have been fighting for over a year, when I knew that it was possible to be cured of something like this.