LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This Could Be Sore...

That stuff is scratchy if it is the fiberglass. I installed it one time and it causes small cuts on the skin. I cringe at the thought of what you are doing. BTW, rubbing alcohol seems to be the best for soothing.

Easier to just dump some itching pwder down your nappy....much safer and less physical damage. The fiberglass can cut and poke holes in your shin...plus embed shards in your shin that will stay there for a LOOOOOOOONG Time and be very difficult to get back out..

Go with the itching powder if you really want a nightmare

The last time I insulated my attic, I used the yellow insulation (Certainteed) that stuff has bigger fibers and doesn't itch as much, It was near 100 degrees at the time inside the attic, I only wore a pair of old skinny washed out long johns, and the fibers went thru the fabric I itched all over it wasn't pleasant.

I would hate to see how bad it would have been with the pink stuff,(Corning) they have smaller fibers and the itch is much worse, I used that in my basement got that in my eyes, much worst than not pleasant.

But a very interesting idea that, runs down the cellar for some insulation, and then gets diaper ready.

As 0thers said, DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!

Among other things in my life I have been a building contractor and inspector. Any time we installed insulation, usually the Corning pink stuff, it seems we had to shower for hours to get it all off.

You do not want any of that stuff near your private parts!

Thanks Babygizmo, although like to act like a kid Im not as dumb as one and I quote from my original post 'never want to try it' just came to mind that it would be really sore!

I was installing some cables for a new gadget I have, hence it came to mind. Whats the worst thing anyone has tried and regrets it?

Try deep heat rub. It comes off nicely with baby oil if you can't stand it any more.

Now you tell me!!! (years ago) I used heat rub on my sore legs; washed my hands then used the bathroom & jumped into bed. Two minutes later was taking a cold shower rewashing everything. LOL now but not then.

For those of us allergic to wool, punishment could be wearing a diaper made of wool. I'm not horribly alergic, just get really tingly/itchy. Probably a bad idea if you are super allergic to it though.

If I had to wear it as a diaper probably would be itchy and have a light rash. So it would create symptoms somewhat like diaper rash if you were not too allergic to it.