LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When it's a birthday or christmas I ususally will send my wife a link on facebook of what I might want.(and she usually gets it B) because I don't usually ask for much) Well it's been about a year since I came out about being a diaper lover. So among other things I sent her, I sent her a link to a pack of molicare supers on xpmedical. I know she must have seen the link, and I'm surprised she hasn't had a coment. Well I can't wait to see what I get for my birthday,lol.

What I meant to say is, if she won't by you diapers for YOUR birthday, spite her by buying her diapers for her own birthday! (I tried to edit my post above but I came up with an "object error" so I tried to just delete it and recieved a notice that I don't have permission to delete it (my own post!) Gee, I'm signed in and able to post OK, I guess I just can't edit or delete my posts! Looks like there are still a few bugs with the new format that need to be ironed out!

• Like 1

Maybe she has idk. But I am quite surprised that she hasn't even mentioned it. She likes to tease me about diapers(in a fun playful way), but we really haven't talked about diapers since I told her about me beeing a DL. Well my birthday is sunday and we're going away(saturday) to take the kids school clothes shopping and looking at a new/used car on monday. So I don't see much (if anything) happening (diaper wise) until we get back.

Well I guess she's not ready to buy me some diapers yet, but that's ok. But I still got some diapers for my birthday though. I had a pack of abenas from xp medical that had pin hole leaks and they sent me a new one.

Well I found out why she didn't order them, she just saw the message this morning(doh!). I don't know if she still will or not but, I'll have to wait and see. Oh and for my birthday I got to take the kids school clothes shopping.