LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Check Out What I Found At Goodwill...

I've been trying to save money and so instead of buying more Bambinos I'm scoping out different Goodwills in my neighborhood. Take a look at what I picked up :)

XQT08.jpg

The First Quality are pretty thin but if you use two at a time they seem to equal around one Bambino. Not as pretty of course, but they are affordable enough I've already gone through two bags in addition to what's pictured here :wub:

• Like 1

I'm in SoCal, and location is everything. A couple stores around me have something once in a while but nothing usually. This one particular store has been diaper heaven recently. I bought 6 packs, then came in a week later and they had even more so I bought another 6 packs. The Tranquility ATNs are the icing on the cake though. I have always heard what great diapers they are and sure enough, even though they look thin they absorb a lot of liquid.

BabyMaggie and I were just discussing this. She sees spoises in the consignment shops here sometimes too, but they get snagged quickly. Gee, who would figure that Florida would have diapers in consignment stores? ;)

Ya, just found out last week myself that First-Quality are actually better then store diapers. And specially if you double them up they hold quiet a bit.

Got them off a person who sells them and some other medical stuff as a home business on craigslist in the Bay Area. A case(6 bags) for $25, so a little over $4 per bag. They are certainly decent for how cheap the are.