LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Post Ratings

Guest Diaperdragon

Guest Diaperdragon

Why in the hell do we have post ratings when people are intentionally putting negative ratings. I think they should remove them because it serves no purpose.

• Like 1

This issue has been hashed through before, I believe, & if I am not mistaken, there is no way to remove the post or user rating system. While some people do tend to 'gang up' on posts that they agree or disagree with, there really is no merit behind it. That's what happens when you combine a lot of different people & the internet. Like I Say: "Opinions are like Asses, everyone of us has one. LOL (But it is True!)

Rockies Fan.

Guest Diaperdragon

This issue has been hashed through before, I believe, & if I am not mistaken, there is no way to remove the post or user rating system. While some people do tend to 'gang up' on posts that they agree or disagree with, there really is no merit behind it. That's what happens when you combine a lot of different people & the internet. Like I Say: "Opinions are like Asses, everyone of us has one. LOL (But it is True!)

Rockies Fan.

The way I see it, those people who are giving people bad ratings on their post comments are Violating the TOS by creating a hostile environment in here. They are bullying people, and even intimidating people. I think they should remove the Comment rating system because their are people who are abusing it and using the rating system to Bully and intimidate people. I believe I know who is behind the bullying and intimidating of people via the use of giving people's comments negative ratings.

Guest Diaperdragon

Because they don't like what you're saying

They don't have read it or give it negative ratings. The way I see it, it amounts to nothing more than Cyberbullying and intimidating people.

What i don't understand is... someone anonymously puts a little red neg next to a post someone else makes and the poster is so insecure about their own anonymous post on a fetish website that they have to freak out about a random little red negative.

I mean, one has to know that everytime they step out in public they are being looked at and at some point being pointed at, stared at, commented on by random anonymous people... and those are real live living people in close physical proximity to you.....

it is the internet, it is anonymous... how is someone showing displeasure is something they read by pushing a button which does absolutely nothing except making a dot red amount to bullying?? they aren't making a comment, they aren't making a thread, they aren't doing any harm except hitting a button.

• Like 1
Guest Diaperdragon

I see it more as intimidation and posting negative ratings amounts to intimidating someone and bullying someone.

• Like 1

Actually, it more like people not wasting more time in telling you that they don't like what you're saying.

As much as you have a right to say something, I have a right to disagree with it.

If people with a bias against you were handed access to resources you don't have they can execute that bias forever unless you attempt to acquire that same access which would be against their will which would make that happening unlikely. If it weren't for people like these we'd of course be all out of fear misery injury and debt. Nothing like people with big guns being small, I'll never understand how that happens. God I just wanna die. Great thread everybody.

Ratings mean only what you want them to. Don't let them bother you unless you're getting hugely negged :o If that happens there will be posts explaining what wasn't liked so consider their perspective in the future ;) For the Admins, neg-repping tells us something about the member doing it (we can see who does it but members can't) so we get a feel on what to watch for in who :ninja: but rep points alone won't get you banned so don't worry about that B) If you find them hurtful then ignore them and remember- you can vote on your own posts :D

Bettypooh

to bad the NEG rating got removed .... we all have opinions pos and Neg and it should stay maybe a limit on how many one can do in a 24 period but its sad that the site removed a simple thing because some people cant handle some one not like what they have to say....

• Like 1

there already was a limit on how many times people could pos and neg rep... non baby banker could do 3 positive and 3 negative votes a day, and baby bankers could do 10 of each a day, and you can only vote 1 time for each post....

so whats this new 'like' thing.... i notice on my profile i still have my reputation points, but now with no neg. does that mean that it can only go 'up' if people hit like.. otherwise it will stay the same?

• Like 1

so whats this new 'like' thing.... i notice on my profile i still have my reputation points, but now with no neg. does that mean that it can only go 'up' if people hit like.. otherwise it will stay the same?

I've been messing around with it tonight. As far as I can tell, all that's changed is that the - button has been removed, the + button has been relabelled 'Like This' and you can see who clicked it. Previous +'s have become Likes (revealing who added them in the process :P) and new Likes still seem to increase the person's rep counter in their profile. I guess the practical upshot is that reputation can only change upwards now.

It's been fun revisiting a few choice threads and seeing who agreed with me on certain topics and confirming what I always thought about who upvotes themselves :lol::lol::lol: