LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Should I Do It?

47 members have voted

1. 1. what should i do?

• Tell her outright
    • Let her find me in one and explain from there
    • Try and get here to try one on before telling her(see how it goes)
    • Force her into one
    • Don't even bother

So, I've been dating my current girlfriend for about a year. we are very close, and i think she has just told me her deepest secret. i would really like to share mine with her (that i love wearing diapers) I'm not sure at all how she will react :( , but i don't think she would reject me on the spot. i would really rather she not tell anyone, seeing as i have kept this a secret for my whole life and if necessary i will keep it that way, but i don't think that is something i can guarantee if she rejects the notion.

I've posted a poll(because they are fun) with some possible scenarios but i would love some good input on this. if anyone has dealt with a similar situation I'd love to hear about it.

thanks for any help you may offer! :D

Honesty is the best policy!

Don't even consider doing 4. 3 would be unwise without an explaination and would need choice 1. Choice 5 would bite you in the rear down the road since you did not trust her with one of your secrets. 2 may be unwise since it would be more shocking to find you in one as opposed to having a discussion.

I think you should probably tell her soon. It has been a year, so you should be able to trust her by now. I do not know how to gauge responses on this sort of thing, but if you trust her, I recommend you take a leap of faith.

Diaper fetishism is something that is NOT "mainstream" or considered "normal" in our so "holier than thou" society. Those who do not reveal their kinky side BEFORE any amount of time and emotion are invested into a relationship - because of fear of rejection - are bound to have the revelation blow up on them when they finally get the balls to share. It is THEN too late!

Only in a very small amount of cases is the revelation taken in stride and diaper fetishism accepted. Better to part ways early on, and face the hurt of that type of break up than to get married, have kids, and stay in the closet with this forever.

You do what you want to do, I'm just sayin'. You're beyond the point of no return, now. You have two choices. 'Man up and 'fess up, and face the music, especially if your revelation blows up in your face - and the relationship - or you can zip your lip, crave fulfillment, but only diaper out on the sly when you're alone. Read the threads posted from forever. You control your diaper fate and destiny, and could have better controlled it earlier than now. Just don't be surprised if in revelation, it blows up in your face. There are not a whole lot of liberal-minded, kinky women - as compared to males - and even then, mood and attitude toward your diaper side/life/world CAN change over time. After all, we're talking about women whose hormones already give us males a rollercoaster ride in a relationship as it is! Sorry, Ladies. Am married a third time, now. There are some constants in life, and the rollercoaster ride in a relationship due to female hormones is a fact, which, for some women, is more pronounced than in others. No slam, just fact... LOL

Alrighty, thanks for all the responses so quick, I'm still not sure what to do, because I've pretty much only lived my diapered life in the shadows as it is, so not telling one more person(whom i do not plan on marrying) shouldn't be too bad. also I'm headed to college within a couple months, so i won't see her for a while if it does go poorly. i think that I'll broach the subject not in relation to myself and see how that goes, obviously not representing the "people" who do this sort of thing in a negative light, that would be pretty self deprecating, that is unless it repulses her then i will have to deny a part of myself(for now.

idk if you guys can see the poll results but it was seven votes for number one, and one vote for two. crushing victory for honesty =D

NEVER force or push your agenda off on her.

Would you want her FORCING you to go see a "chick flick"?

On the other had, it could be a good bargaining chip.

Just explain what you do and why when the time is right.

Even if she seems turned off at first, she may get curious.

After she knows, let her come to YOU.

• 2 weeks later...