LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Colbert Report.....

So a long time ago in a galaxy far far away......oh wait wrong story. I used to watch the Daily Show and The Colbert Report but found Steven to not be as funny as Jon. Well recently because my DVR box is low on programming choices I decided to watch Steven again.....and boy am I glad I did. He is sooooo much funnier now!!! :thumbsup: Who else watches?

I always DVR any new installments of "The Daily Show" (and "Breaking Bad") religiously.

In the past I always recorded the Colbert Report as well.

That way I could watch it. And have my "Moment of Zen" if it got cut off.

I got to where I couldn't keep up with the Colbert recordings.

So now I just pad out an extra minute of TDS and watch Colbert live.

It's just finding the time, not him or his show.

Stephen is a great character/comedian.

So much so, that he angered Bush's administration at the White House Correspondent Dinner in '06.

He was on many Fox programs as well. Till they realized he was a Satirist.

He was mocking them on their own turf. CLASSIC!

I have a lot more credit for Jon Stewart now as he oopenly mocks the current administration and finally dissociated himself from being another mindless Hollywood lib. Colbert I always found amusing as he is a great satirist. I also thoroughly enjoyed his book as well.

I met stephen colbert once, he's a really nice guy. every time he would do something that would make someone embarrassed or would sound offensive he would warn them and say that he was in character and that's what his character is saying. I saw him when he did that whole thing with for the US olympic speed skating team.