LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting Without A Diaper

I think the title says it all... recently I've found that wetting without a diaper can be even more fun than with one... something about the feeling of it running down my legs, the humiliation of the growing spot, etc.

Who else is with me? Is wetting an AB thing, a DL thing, or really not part of either (just part of watersports generally)?

If you're with me, what kind of accident do you like?

I like the kind of wetting that happens right after I "accidentally" (wink, wink) poop my pants (sans diaper, just regular undies).

It's weird how it just comes out like that!

I have to make sure I'm wearing the right kind of pants (Black Dickie's cargo pants), And an old pair of shoes I don't care too much about as they tend to fill up and get rather sloshy... :whistling:

• Like 1

Yeah, I'm with you, when I was young 7 or 8 I wanted very badly to wet my bed and pants, but was never a bed wetter so I chicken out. I still enjoy peeing my pants and bed and sloshing around in it.

Guest nappy_pants

Actually now you mention it I do remember always liking to just let a little bit of pee out in my pants when I was younger.

I loved the feeling of being slightly wet down there and I guess the feeling of naughtiness :whistling: .

Then I discovered nappies about 6 years ago and now I can just wet all the time :)

I have enjoyed soggy undies now and then :blush: but thats as far as I go, no soaking pants or haing it run down my legs etc...I tried that and it didn't have any appeal. It got cold to soon, was kind of messy and no fun, since it could be seen by anyone....though I was in my own bathroom at the time :P

I just like the naughtiness of having wet undies or wearing diapers (or trainers soon! ) and no one else knowing I went potty in my pants ;)

Just my little secret.

I definitely don't do this. Ever. Honest. Really...

:whistling::blush:

[edit to add] I wonder if maybe it's something that can appeal more to ABs than DLs? There can be a powerful regression or 'potty training not quite working out so back to diapers you go' factor to it... :blush:

I love it. When I'm in the house on my own sometimes I go into the back garden and wet myself. Only thing is then I leave wet footprints :).

The feeling of it running down my legs and the feeling of being really naughty is what I enjoy. Once in a while if I know no one is home on my way back from work as I get up to the house I let go. I never let anyone see me though.

Nope, ewww, gross! And what a mess to clean up, would need to do laundry soon afterwards or just throw out stuff. Hope anyone wetting their bed has protective plastic sheets, otherwise that is just nasty.

Nope, ewww, gross! And what a mess to clean up, would need to do laundry soon afterwards or just throw out stuff. Hope anyone wetting their bed has protective plastic sheets, otherwise that is just nasty.

If I do it, I take my clothes off straight into the laundry machine, and usually then start it, since my partner would probably think the same as you (actually she probably considers wet diapers worse, but still).

Also after it starts (I like to pretend it "surprised" me), I run and stand in the shower, so that way I don't leave puddles/stains on the carpet/etc. Some day, I'll enjoy a spanking/diapering afterwards.

what a mess to clean up, would need to do laundry soon afterwards or just throw out stuff.

You'd have to be a bit of a clean freak to throw out clothes rather than just wash them, no? It's only pee. If you're happy to sit in a diaper full of it for a couple of hours, I don't see how clothes that have had pee on them and have since been washed are a problem. Doesn't seem to do babies any harm :P

It probably does help that we have very little carpet in our house though :P

I had it happen to me too many times. When I was about 5 I would get the urge, run downstairs to the toilet and on the way it would start running down my legs. Blecch! That happened a few times

When I was about 10, one night, I woke up and had emptied myself without knowing it and my (girl) cousin, about 19 who lived with us was sleeping with me. That only happened once

Just think, if I had had my head on straight what I might have been able to parley them into :sigh Ya think? But I am only comfortable in diapers and rubber panties as a Little Girl.

I don't want to ruin the carpets/ bed covers,etc.

But wetting soft jogging bottoms standing or crouching in the bath(when empty of course) is a great sensation. But is done very very rarelly though because washing and drying them is a big chore.

As I still live at home. Whilst mum knows about my diaper fetish, at least she or me doesn't have to wash them afterwards as they are disposable.

But with wet jogging bottoms and boxers, I'd have to wash them, NOT in the washing machine as she won't allow it. Soaking them in the bath with disinfectant, then liquid soap is a chore for me.

Then hanging them to dry on my radiator ONLY if the heating is on(can only do this in the winter or when it's a cold day really). Because if I piss anything on purpose mum doesn't want anything to do with it. That includes not having them to dry on the washing line outside.

So basically I've rarelly rarelly pissed my soft jogging bottoms and boxers in the bath.

Oh and when I get my own flat etc, I wouldn't want a piss stinking carpet either. So only people not quite right in the head must piss themselves where ever they are, ruining things in the process.

Pissing the bed ermmmmmmmmm I only done that when I've been really ill (like after vomiting) and was too weak to get up for a piss and had no nappies left at that time.

But wouldn't otherwise unless I had waterproof everything.

I got a black pvc matress protector which feels kinky and nice to feel against the skin, but is too hot to have on when it's the summer. As makes you sweat like mad in the bed.

I'd maybe buy some disposable absorbant bed pads if I wet the bed for fun. As I'd hate lying in a puddle of piss for too long as it would cause bad rashes.

And then I end up getting sweat/heat rash, not nice at all.

However if I wet the bed when very ill, mum will kindly wash the sheet over the matress protector and the duvet cover (however that's NOT waterproof).

And taking the piss stinking duvet to laundrette makes mum mad as it's bulky,fairly heavy if it's a thick winter duvet and expensive to clean/dry.

So either I want to find a waterproof duvet cover or I'll need ALOT more nappies so I never run out when I get very ill.

I don't wear 24/7, but I'm unemployed as well for a medical reason( uncontrolled epilepsy).

So a waterproof duvet cover would be a much cheaper option. In the summer I could do away with the duvet, all together. And just sleep with say a plain sheet over me.

It's still my fantasy to just once, while kissing a girl, or hot guy, we both wet our pants in sync

it'll probably always be just that.

I think you just gave me a new fantasy. :)

I have done it while hiking in shorts and sneakers in remote areas.

feels good on a hot day

One time a couple years ago I was mountain biking and I got caught in a huge storm. I was really tempted... I think I waited until I was almost home to do it.

It can also feel good on a cold day - for a little bit ;).

It's really not a big deal mess wise, just do it on something easy to clean (outside is nice, or in the shower/bathtub), then just throw the wet clothes in the washer... voila... but I love that feeling of being naughty and leaking and needing punishment. It's the humiliation, I don't know.

I did this once when I was at a concert. On the walk back to the car no one was around and with the car in sight I let go and wet my jeans all the way down both legs. It felt nice to be naughty. However I did not think about the walk FROM the car INTO the apartment! Luckily I found a space close by an it was so late no one was around!