LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Marshmallows

I have done this only once, and i dont belive i used enough. So tonight even though the recomended amount is 2-3 i used about a handfull of the frozen marshmallows. (im a glutton for punishment) As of right now my insides are starting to turn. ill let you know how it all goes down. :thumbsup:

All I can Say is WOW!!! That was the most amazing thing ive done in a diaper. After about an hour or so of waiting it felt like i needed to fart, which i did but as i did i started to uncontrollably mess my diaper, amd it just kept coming!!! Im still having what im calling aftershocks, Were alittle more comes out. And it really does help the smell to!!! All in all I think its the best way to mess your diaper. Just make sure you have eaten before so its that much better and that you dont have anywere important to go. And another diaper doesnt hurt either. I hope this helps someone down the road!!! -Hoopz B)

this confuses me. what happened? and maybe a little detail on how this came about as an idea?

There's a lengthy thread about it somewhere in this section [edit: here]. Marshmallows contain glycerin, which is the same stuff as in laxative suppositories. They cause the same reaction but without so much uncomfortable cramping...

There's a lengthy thread about it somewhere in this section [edit: here]. Marshmallows contain glycerin, which is the same stuff as in laxative suppositories. They cause the same reaction but without so much uncomfortable cramping...

I think there is very little glycerin in marshmallows. Marshmallows might contain a little bit of sugar alcohol, but that is the only component that will contain glycerin. I think the effect occurs from the sugar, which is hygroscopic in nature. Glycerol (glycerine) is also hygroscopic. Basically, sugar uses the same effect as glycerin to pull water into the bowels through intermolecular forces.

Here is the appropriate Wikipedia article on it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hygroscopy

I looked through the referenced thread and one person said it was due to the glycerin gelatin. Glycerin and gelatin are actually two completely different materials. Glycerin is a sugar alcohol formed as a by-product of saponification (soap-making) from animal fat and gelatin is a mixture of proteins and peptides (broken down proteins) produced by the partial hydrolysis of collagen collected from animal bones (similar to saponification, but with different reagents). Glycerin is also a liquid and gelatin is a solid. There is such a thing as glycerinated gelatin which is the crucial component to a glycerin suppository. It is not found in marshmallows though.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

So you put marshmallows up there and stuff? then you make lots of poopie? hmmm i like that idea...not to crazy about the whole...putting them in the butt part, thats discourages me a bit :/ not really into the whole anal insertion type thing, but maybe ill try...maybe

• 4 weeks later...

I saw this thread earlier today and tried this...

The marshmallows I used weren't frozen...BIG MISTAKE...

I just pushed my finger through and subsequently fingered myself :(

So I gave up cleaned up and I'm gonna not be an idiot and put a few in the freezer lol...

How long do they take to freeze

(i know that they don't actually freeze but just kinda stiffen up)

If you don't think you'd be able to do the normal sized ones, the mini marshmallows work great too, just use more of them. I use 6-8 minis and after freezing just quickly run them under some water and they'll go right in. After 20 or 30 minutes it just feels like you really have to go, it's great!

I've heard the absorption of sugars that are in the marshmallows isn't too great for you, especially since it doesn't get digested and filtered, so it's not the best idea to do it all the time. But it's fun once in a while

Try marshmallows AND bananas for a combined posterior treat. Add about a 2 ounce part glycerine enema and you will have an AMAZING experience. The thing I like about the marshmallows is that when you start pooping it seems to go an forever.

What I like to do after loading up is to put on a diaper and plastic panties, then my warmest nightie. I snuggle under the covers in bed whilst lying on my stomach and try to hold things in as long as I can.

• 4 weeks later...

Would y'all suggest doing this when you know you've already got a little in you, or on near-empty? I got the marshmallows, they're frozen. Just ensuring I'm prepared for cleanup before I change out of this wet diaper and 'start it off'.

And sorry if I ended up posting in two threads about pretty much the same subject, just figured I should keep it to the appropriate latest threads to what I was discussing xD

Doing it while you still have poop in you will defiantly increase the amount you push out, but might not be the consistency you want because your body has already absorbed the water from that poop.

I was pretty desperate just now, gave the soaked diaper a little send off with a guestimate of 'half' whatever I needed to let out. Began drinking lots of water as I do other stuff/find my credit card/get eleccy on my meter, etc.

Once I get back here, I'm gonna do the ol' stick 'em in, diaper up, go to bed plan (And yes, can never be too careful so I got me some makeshift bed 'protection'. Actually, speaking of that, what would you recommend for full bed and sheet protection? I like to test the limits of my diapers in direction and amount and have been holding off until I buy the whole protection whatnot >.>). And now I have a much more efficient cleanup routine planned going off of the brief (Though rather solid) mess just now.

A little excited and impatient to get on with it, though not quite sure what to expect xD

Edit;

Ok. Stayed up. It was great for a few hours. Oh so good. The cleanup was one of the biggest bitches ever (But, of course, manageable as any real 'messing' if you're determined.). Oh but the shame you feel when cleaning yourself up after a session like that. xD Just kept coming once the gates opened, random spurts. It was moist enough the diaper actually absorbed a lot of it (Kind bad when it came to leaking but, I was up for one of those sessions where you go all out. Messed/wet my demin miniskirt (The one seen in my gallery photos while it and the diapers were still clean), and my t-shirts (Also seen clean in the newer photos) with it spilling out of the diaper. (Yay for putting plastic on the floor.)

As some of you may have seen in The love/hate thread, just posting it here so people can know what possibly to expect;

terryfighter - I tried the marshmallow 'trick' as I stated I would in the marshmallow thread. I think I have the exact feeling you're describing. Right now I'm double diapered, rolling around my living room floor with a completely filled first diaper with a mushy load with a strong odor. I can feel it EVERYWHERE. I've never been into the AB part but right now I just can't help but feel like a little uncomprehending kid too focused on having fun to make a fuss about the filled diaper. Crawling around my entire house on hands and knees and rolling over the floor. Dreading the cleanup and potential diaper rash but its sooo good right now xD Hell, I plan to do it in a pair of my panties at some point just because of how sheerly messy and wonderful it is.

Definately something I'd do again, though I'd experiment with the food I eat before, how much water I drink, how many I put in. See what I can do with the urgentness, control, consistency, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

In my case, I found out that I can wait out the urge, if I concentrate real hard on not letting go. If I relax or lose concentration even for a moment when I feel the pressure (or a little time afterwards), I immediately mess myself. But if I keep it up long enough, the need to poop will go away and not come back.

• 9 months later...

I just tried the trick and oh my god. I'm not normaly into messing my diaper but when i do i want it to be completely out of my control todo so. In the past i've used enema's, stool softeners, laxitives but always very uncomfertable. BUT this was awsome. the cramping was so mild that i didn't think they would work but then i bent over to throw away some trash and out it came with no warning. after i was done I was surprised that I didn't feel any after affects like with enema's or laxitives. It felt just like having a natural bowle movement.